Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

What Can I Be Saying - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Can I Be Saying (360 Views)

Things To Consider Before Saying Yes I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Be Saying by Paramount01(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
NHello friends, I am segun by name who created a topic on these forum 3weeks ago that I don't know how to toast a girl, but thank God for God and my friends who took me through real training I was able to toast 1 girl on whatapp because I am introvert in nature. However me and the girl are serving. together in the same state but different local government., although the girl as not accepted my proposal and her whatapp phone as spoil so I need to be calling her always but I always got afraid because I always don't know what to say because I am introvert I can't start a discussion. Please what can I be saying apart from what did you eat because all what I have been saying all these while is what did you eat. Please help me out.!!!
Re: What Can I Be Saying by Nobody: 3:47am On Sep 08, 2016
i am willing to help you out but sir you said you are what.. Serving.?
You graduated from which university sir?

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Based Only Females To Apply / How To Be The Best Best-man Ever / Solution To Violence In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.