Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 (8230 Views)

For Sale:: Luxury 4units Of 4bedroom Fully Detached (pictures) @ Lekki / INVEST NOW IN BRICKS COURTS SCHEME2, FOLU ISE, 1MINS AFTER LA CAMPANGE TROPICANA / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Your contact please
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
More pictures

Commencement of pop screed works

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
horlamidey001:
Your contact please

greenliveprojectsltd@gmail.com 08035188042
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Painting on tyrolean wall

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by youngalex(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bro please what's the approximate total cost of this project ,excluding land
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
youngalex:
Bro please what's the approximate total cost of this project ,excluding land

It is projected between 32 to 35m depending on our final finishes

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Painting works

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Marilo(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
EfeEj:
Painting works

Al pictures are external outlook of the house...Any close/internal pictures will convince people this is not just another waka-pass-snap-my-neighbourhood-pictures.

You need to do a lot more to show this is your project except you are a consultant to the builder.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by fragrance2: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
EfeEj:
Fence work details

Nice job
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Marilo:

Al pictures are external outlook of the house...Any close/internal pictures will convince people this is not just another waka-pass-snap-my-neighbourhood-pictures.

You need to do a lot more to show this is your project except you are a consultant to the builder.

Bros, this wan no be waka-pass-snap-my-neighbourhood-pictures.

Your point has been noted though. Interior pictures in a bit

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Interior.

Pop and paint work

*photo bombed by my painter

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
No photo bombing

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Installation of a Biodegradable Toilet Waste Disposal System

This system contains certain micro-organisms that feed on the faeces discharged leaving a gaseous by-product that can be used for domestic cooking or converted to energy if bottled.

The system does not get full like the conventional Soak away tank system. Hence, there is no need for evacuation.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Marilo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
EfeEj:
Installation of a Biodegradable Toilet Waste Disposal System

This system contains certain micro-organisms that feed on the faeces discharged leaving a gaseous by-product that can be used for domestic cooking or converted to energy if bottled.

The system does not get full like the conventional Soak away tank system. Hence, there is no need for evacuation.

That's a new one....I am sure this idea can be sold to property owners/developers on here...Can you explain how this works?
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by TLAX: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Marilo:

That's a new one....I am sure this idea can be sold to property owners/developers on here...Can you explain how this works?

Yes i am interested in knowing how this works?
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
TLAX:

Yes i am interested in knowing how this works?

This Waste Treatment System I am talking about is a sustainable waste management technique for the handling and treatment of sewage and all grey water sources, as well as biodegradable fractions of municipal solid waste and bio medical waste generated in a hospital.

The system achieves sustainable water conservation and zero-discharge of wastewater to the environment and renewable energy (biogas) production.

The process is anaerobic system way of managing waste. Anaerobic digestion is a controlled
biological degradation process which allows efficient capturing and utilization of biogas (approximately 60% methane and 40% carbon-dioxide) for energy generation.

The Biogas is produced by bacteria through the bio-degradation of organic materials under anaerobic conditions.

This Waste Treatment System is being proposed to address the key disadvantages of traditional sewage treatment plants.

For more info Please contact Mr Seun Olaniyan 08035207445. Tell him you are from Arc. Efe. He will help you out if you have more questions on cost and workability.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
The tank

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fence screeding

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Screeding

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Flaghouse1: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
EfeEj:

This Waste Treatment System I am talking about is a sustainable waste management technique for the handling and treatment of sewage and all grey water sources, as well as biodegradable fractions of municipal solid waste and bio medical waste generated in a hospital.

The system achieves sustainable water conservation and zero-discharge of wastewater to the environment and renewable energy (biogas) production.

The process is anaerobic system way of managing waste. Anaerobic digestion is a controlled
biological degradation process which allows efficient capturing and utilization of biogas (approximately 60% methane and 40% carbon-dioxide) for energy generation.

The Biogas is produced by bacteria through the bio-degradation of organic materials under anaerobic conditions.

This Waste Treatment System is being proposed to address the key disadvantages of traditional sewage treatment plants.

For more info Please contact Mr Seun Olaniyan 08035207445. Tell him you are from Arc. Efe. He will help you out if you have more questions on cost and workability.

Nice concept if integrated in our modern build ,this should be able to save the household an average of N60 to N70k or more in terms of cooking gas and other routine needs for gas in n the house
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Flaghouse1: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
EfeEj:

It is projected between 32 to 35m depending on our final finishes

32-33million. What is contained in the BOQ
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Nice concept if integrated in our modern build ,this should be able to save the household an average of N60 to N70k or more in terms of cooking gas and other routine needs for gas in n the house

Very well said.

Thank you
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Flaghouse1:

32-33million. What is contained in the BOQ

Hello Flaghouse,

The initial BOQ was at 27million last year before we commenced the ground beams and then we had a plan for 2 units 3 bedroom flat.

The client later wanted more value for the land so he requested for rooms upstairs in the roof attic. After revisiting the architectural drawings and introducing a new structural drawing to cater for the change in foundation and upper floor, the BOQ was reviewed to 32 million including external works.

Presently, the BOQ is undergoing variation because of the hike in building materials that happened sometimes this year. This hasnt been concluded, that is why I said 32-35million.

Regards,

Arc. Efe
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Flaghouse1: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
EfeEj:

Hello Flaghouse,

The initial BOQ was at 27million last year before we commenced the ground beams and then we had a plan for 2 units 3 bedroom flat.

The client later wanted more value for the land so he requested for rooms upstairs in the roof attic. After revisiting the architectural drawings and introducing a new structural drawing to cater for the change in foundation and upper floor, the BOQ was reviewed to 32 million including external works.

Presently, the BOQ is undergoing variation because of the hike in building materials that happened sometimes this year. This hasnt been concluded, that is why I said 32-35million.

Arc.Efe,

Your comments are valid based on current situation of the country, the revisiting of the architectural and structural drawing I believe will not cost the client anything less than 400k you know our architect and structural people now!!!

Well at that price threshold the finishing will be top notch.

Please can I get your whatsapp number so I can send you a brief,should you get anybody that may be interested .

Regards,

Arc. Efe
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Flaghouse1 post=55934279][/quote]

It's not even only the of both architectural and structural drawings alone but the cost of adding decking, beams, wallin finishes etc for the extra 2 rooms added and cost implication of a change in roof design.

So many factors affected the change in building cost.

My whatsapp number is 08035188042

Thank you

Arc. Efe
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Polished Concrete stamp external paving

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Concrete stamp in progress

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
When plumbing fittings and sanitary wares arrived

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Confirming the quantities
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
The plumbing fittings were supplied by a plumbing ad sanitary wares suplier here on naira land.

This Nairalander is @endiasami, he has good quality products. It was nice doing business with him.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fittings

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sewage sealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obesere Housing Estate / Looking For Tiling And Marbles Laying Service? / Shops To Let In Benin City Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.