Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 (8231 Views)

For Sale:: Luxury 4units Of 4bedroom Fully Detached (pictures) @ Lekki / INVEST NOW IN BRICKS COURTS SCHEME2, FOLU ISE, 1MINS AFTER LA CAMPANGE TROPICANA / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2017
Excuzeme:

Nice job you have done.
The roof concept is beautiful.

Can you throw more light on the "Screeding" part of your work.
You buy a Screeding paint (thick whitish, plaster-like paint?) and use it to paint the Walls that have already been plastered.

Is the above correct?
Do you use paint Brush or Plaster Trowel to do this?
What does it add to the house?
Tnx.

It's done with a mixture of pop paint and pop cement. There is a different kind of trowel for its application. Yes it's applied on a plate red wall. It's purpose is to make a smoother, more aesthetically pleasing wall surface
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Excuzeme: 3:21pm On May 11, 2017
EfeEj:

It's done with a mixture of pop paint and pop cement. There is a different kind of trowel for its application. Yes it's applied on a plate red wall. It's purpose is to make a smoother, more aesthetically pleasing wall surface

Thank you for your response.
If l may probe further, is the above different from what l have seen done (which they also call Screeding!) whereby normal cement only (like Dangotte Cement) is used by mixing it with a little cement gum (to increase adhesion) and then used to PAINT the walls of the building?

Or is it the same thing but just using "cheaper" materials?

Once again, thanks for your response.

**** Why are we not seeing more pix of this beautiful house?
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2017
Excuzeme:

Thank you for your response.
If l may probe further, is the above different from what l have seen done (which they also call Screeding!) whereby normal cement only (like Dangotte Cement) is used by mixing it with a little cement gum (to increase adhesion) and then used to PAINT the walls of the building?

Or is it the same thing but just using "cheaper" materials?

Once again, thanks for your response.

**** Why are we not seeing more pix of this beautiful house?

It's almost the same thing but not same. The portland cement Is introduced in the mix when it is to be applied on the exterior of the building exposed to weathering effects. It gives resistance to water fromantic the rains.

Been busy lately, more pictures loading

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2017
Rubbles brought in for road filling

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by true2home(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2017
Respect to you and the owner for making provision for exterior roadway. Our people usually will build million naira home but are too selfish to be socially responsible.

EfeEj:
Rubbles brought in for road filling

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Excuzeme: 8:15am On May 14, 2017
true2home:
Respect to you and the owner for making provision for exterior roadway. Our people usually will build million naira home but are too selfish to be socially responsible.

I tell you!

Some cannot vene create a Main gutter in fron tof their expensive building, not to mention filling the public road.
Respect to EfeEj and the house owner.
Good and responsible citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2017
Grading of access road

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2017
Excuzeme:

I tell you!

Some cannot vene create a Main gutter in fron tof their expensive building, not to mention filling the public road.
Respect to EfeEj and the house owner.
Good and responsible citizens.

Thank you my brother,

A lot of landlords are indeed socially irresponsible. Imagine we my client and I spoke to the landlords association of the area that we have paid for a payloader to grade the road, we pleaded that they should patner with us by contributing some trips of rubbles to push the work far and possibly grade the full road.

The part where our building is has been cut off from the remaining part of the street due to stagnant ground water from the water logged soil. Till today we are yet to get response from them. So we decided to do the work on our own but stop where our power can take us.

It's sad that in 2017 we still have residents and landlords waiting for the government to come service the tranche roads leading to our strees. We just lack little co-operation and a sense of responsibility to our immediate environment. I pray God will heal our mindsets one day.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Excuzeme: 11:32pm On May 14, 2017
EfeEj:

Thank you my brother,

A lot of landlords are indeed socially irresponsible. Imagine we my client and I spoke to the landlords association of the area that we have paid for a payloader to grade the road, we pleaded that they should patner with us by contributing some trips of rubbles to push the work far and possibly grade the full road.

The part where our building is has been cut off from the remaining part of the street due to stagnant ground water from the water logged soil. Till today we are yet to get response from them. So we decided to do the work on our own but stop where our power can take us.

It's sad that in 2017 we still have residents and landlords waiting for the government to come service the tranche roads leading to our strees. We just lack little co-operation and a sense of responsibility to our immediate environment. I pray God will heal our mindsets one day.

Well, We all reap what we sow, in life.
Little prayer, here and there goes a long way in making the ways of a generous person smooth..........
so does little curses here and there (but we wont curse any one! grin ).

No wonder his house stands-out in the area. undecided

We can only pray for people like you and your Client that you get blessed ten fold.
Keep up the good work and tell your Client that "We appreciate him a lot, for that kind gesture, if everybody was like him..."
. kiss kiss
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2017
Road work

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by sonety2k(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2017
true2home:

Thank you sir, I appreciate so much.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2017
Excuzeme:

Well, We all reap what we sow, in life.
Little prayer, here and there goes a long way in making the ways of a generous person smooth..........
so does little curses here and there (but we wont curse any one! grin ).

No wonder his house stands-out in the area. undecided

We can only pray for people like you and your Client that you get blessed ten fold.
Keep up the good work and tell your Client that "We appreciate him a lot, for that kind gesture, if everybody was like him..."
. kiss kiss

Amen Sir!
Thank you very much
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2017
Pause:
Great work, nice concept. i am curious on what the first floor rooms look like due to the slating roof. Any possibility of posting interior pictures. Especially for the first floor. Also can you share on the number of room on each floor.

I understand your curiousity will be posting interior pictures as soon as the post-construction cleaning has been done
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2017
External painting in progress

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
Progress on external painting

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EndiaSami: 4:36pm On May 16, 2017
EfeEj:
Progress on external painting

Choi... shocked smiley see beauty.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2017
Externals

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2017
Fence painting done

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2017
Looking out

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by InvertedHammer: 11:27am On May 23, 2017
EfeEj:

Thank you my brother,

Don't blame the landlords.

It could be irritating paying all the levies to the government and yet expected to provide electricity, water and access roads. What good is the government then? To top it off, sometimes these agents of the government will expect bribe before a willing landlord can construct such a road. Nigeria is a frustrating place to do anything meaningful.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Don't blame the landlords.

It could be irritating paying all the levies to the government and yet expected to provide electricity, water and access roads. What good is the government then? To top it off, sometimes these agents of the government will expect bribe before a willing landlord can construct such a road. Nigeria is a frustrating place to do anything meaningful.

Too much of a twist though. Still doesn't mean we should be lackadaisical about something like the front of your own house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2017
View from the roof terrace

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by InvertedHammer: 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
EfeEj:

Too much of a twist though. Still doesn't mean we should be lackadaisical about something like the front of your own house.

Why do you think government makes laws?

The sad thing about Nigeria is that government agents are the first to break the laws that they should be enforcing.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2017
Living room

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Onuokwu: 6:30pm On May 24, 2017
How much will that payloader cost me for a day? Are there other expenses i need to meet apart from the rent cost?
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
Master room

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2017
Pop detail

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2017
Stairs

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Santa2: 3:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Is this the same house listed for sale on another thread?
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Santa2:
Is this the same house listed for sale on another thread?

Yes it is the same house on the other thread
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by erico2k2(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
EfeEj:
Blinding work done

Foundation beam form work being put in place
That house behind you is in mega trouble just look at thier floor level, the water next year nah TV stand level there B dat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obesere Housing Estate / Looking For Tiling And Marbles Laying Service? / Shops To Let In Benin City Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.