Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support (54905 Views)

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
vectoh:
foughted?? i dnt undestand grin foughted?? i dnt undestand
I mean they foughted fight
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by vectoh(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
ionsman:

You don't know when to conceal your stupidity.
chisos!
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by vectoh(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I mean they foughted fight
kip t up! you are the change we've been praying for
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by vectoh(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:

After you are able to use your own brain. Because your own level of stupidity is not of this world.
1-1 you can do beta
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by IYANGBALI: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
vectoh:
kip t up! you are the change we've been praying for
thank you jare
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by otitokoroleti: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
Touching.

---Modified--

Firefire respect yourself. What has Politics got to do with this touching picture?
odedo
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by grodt999: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
common sense is scarce these days embarassed

yes it is
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by rabex123(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:
Over-recycled photo.

Btw, this photo was first posted during the last administration, if you check the woman now, she is out of trade due to the economic recession under the current Durlarpoo. embarassed

Dignity in labour.
Why you dey disgrace itself like this..abi na by force to comment
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by olipo: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:

After you and yours...
if you not ready then you must still believe in Buhari like I do
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by ladyflair: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Don't worry mum, it's gonna be ok..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by onwuakpachris(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
holadguy:
What is wrong if someone take a nap
go take one with ur bro younger than 3 years old by the roadside nah..then u will know what is wrong if someone takes a nap....wonder how u can be so stupid to post such stupid comments js to get 1or 2 stupid likes...
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by ionsman: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:

After you are able to use your own brain. Because your own level of stupidity is not of this world.

Matured mumu
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by spitfyer(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
hummmmmm............................... some only reason during xmas, when they sight rice and chicken.
Firefire:
Over-recycled photo.

Btw, this photo was first posted during the last administration, if you check the woman now, she is out of trade due to the economic recession under the current Durlarpoo. embarassed

Dignity in labour.
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ipisi:
Photo of sleeping Fruit Seller and Her child goes Viral, Draws massive sympathy and support from Twitter users

This photo of a Fruit seller and her child sleeping on the road side is now viral on Twitter. Twitter user and humanitarian Mimi Ado says someone should provide information on how to contact the mother to change their Life for good.

https://twitter.com/Maaryam_Ado/status/773298829395423232

The photo was featured on Nairaland in May 2016 here https://www.nairaland.com/3108059/hustling-woman-child-sleeping-roadside
hmmm!!I pray not to find hawkers sleeping on the roads in the nearest future.

that reminds me!!!in Abuja it's now said anyone patronizing a hawker will be arrested... damn!!!4k the ministers!!!nonsense baggas!
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Firefire(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
ionsman:

Matured mumu

Sorry, oponu! embarassed
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by LaSvelte(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Is this how you people are doing now?
With the way the economy is going, me too i would go and find mat and a 2months old child and sleep in the middle of third mainland brigde gan gan.

Mtscheww. Is she the first in that situation? Why is Mr Tweeter acting like he just came from outer space in a NASA 3G113A launcher rocket. He doesn't know slums in Lagos abi?
Foolish Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Biospnx(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2016
It baffles me wen ppl c real ppl in dier vicinity who need help but comment like some angel or even domate to ppl like dis dey c online... .. I hate d eyah thing....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by youngbillionair: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oh my God. Pls send a Nigerian Samaritan 2 their aid.
Re: Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support by Pidggin(f): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
This woman might earn close to N1500 from her sales. I still haven't figured out what is touching about this picture at least she doesn't have to fan hot coal on a sunny day like this women who roast corn for a living

I think we have too many pretenders on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wallpaper At 3500 Per Roll (wholesale's Price) / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.