Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! (4949 Views)

Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily / Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by leslie01: 2:50am On Sep 08, 2016
i am a graduate, but i am scared that my grade won't fetch me any job or i can't secure any job opportunity for my self, i am not updated ;

we have an offer for you

A reputable company, requires the services of business oriented and resourceful individuals of high integrity who are creative.

get Job update from our website @ www.busymaninfor.com

you can also subscribe to our E-mail link for Recent job updates

or drop your E-mail address here

you can also post any vacancy, job updates & career opportunities here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Ikeseo: 6:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Marketing Executive At Resource Intermediaries Limited:

Marketing Executive (Healthcare)
Bayelsa, Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Marketing
Posted by Resource Intermediaries Limited on Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Reference: 206455

Apply before Monday, November 7, 2016 - 61 Days left

Job Details
Employer: Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).

APPLICATION LINK
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Ikeseo: 6:34am On Sep 08, 2016
please here is my e-mail

[size=18pt]mboma.chidi@yandex.com[/size]

update me if there is any vacancy

i graduated from the department of business admin Nekede
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by danhunter500(m): 6:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Hello,

If You Don't Have A Job Right Now And YouHave Passed Through A University Education, Then Use What You Have Learnt For 4 Years And Create Job For Yourself!

This Is The Time We All Need To Start Engaging Our Brain!

Get 9 Business Ideas You Can Start Doing From Today That Can Make You Over N75,000 Monthly Guaranteed!

Click The Link Below For Instant Access...
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by oklarlexzy: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Oduolajamiu1@gmail.com... Studied Geography
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by eay(m): 8:03am On Sep 08, 2016
If you are a graduate and you are not making use of the mutual MMM community where we 'bridge the gap between the rich and the poor' you are on a long tin.
I tell you,i have a lot of young graduates in my team that donated that their 'small money' and 2 mnths after they joined,they are forever grateful for embracing the MMM platform.
[/b]Just quote me and drop your whatsapp number[b]...I will tell you everything you need to know about MMM, guide you through your registration and add you to our MMM whatsapp grp Whr u meet enough graduate like you.
Cheers!
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by sistar007(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2016
eay:
If you are a graduate and you are not making use of the mutual MMM community where we 'bridge the gap between the rich and the poor' you are on a long tin.
I tell you,i have a lot of young graduates in my team that donated that their 'small money' and 2 mnths after they joined,they are forever grateful for embracing the MMM platform.
[/b]Just quote me and drop your whatsapp number[b]...I will tell you everything you need to know about MMM, guide you through your registration and add you to our MMM whatsapp grp Whr u meet enough graduate like you.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by lawan32: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2016
Thanks to the owner of www.busymanifor.com

for this post

my e-mail is marriaben@gmil.com
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by successnd(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2016
eay:
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by kunlegboye(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2016
eay:
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by kunlegboye(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2016
my e-mail is kunlegboye001@gmail.com
No:
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by enshi(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Enshigabriel@ymail.com

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by raphzeey(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
My Email is: oluwasegunrapheal@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by wills03: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
eay:
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Naijazure: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
eay:
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Kmartt(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
eay:
Cheers!

I have contacted you already

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Delly4real(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
ayinladele@gmail.com 07035671202
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by JEmma1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hunting for a new job is extremely stressful, and that stress really affects job applicants. Unfortunately, a bad CV can end your job search before it even starts. 75% of applicants do not get call backs because their CVs aren't properly written.

Let's help you build, restructure and give your CV that professional look for just a token add us on whatapp 0706 517 3203
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by rusher14: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
sistar007:

Dem don slap this one.
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by darlib: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
JOB DETAILS
A reputable company, requires the services of business oriented and resourceful individuals of high integrity for the below position:

Job Title: Financial Adviser/ Business Development Executive

Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: • Finance / Accounting
Industry: • Others
Application Deadline: 21 September, 2016
Job Type Fulltime

Recommended Course to Learn: Foundation Diploma In Microsoft Excel

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Not Specified

MIN QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree/HND

DESIRED COURSES:
Not Specified

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Qualifications
Interested candidates should possess B.Sc, HND qualifications.
Remuneration
Salary or Commission and other additional incentive.

application is online

[size=16pt]APPLICATION LINK[/size]
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by leslie01: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
i thank you all for contributing positively to this post, please i urge you all who may collect any number or e-mail from this post to scam people,
or send them job invitations that are fake not to do so.

the need for this post is to moderate latest job oppurtunities to our graduates rather than sitting at home.

for those wanting to add people on whatsapp, please take not and don't abuse this post

thanks.

you can subscribe to our email link @

www.busymaninfor.com
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by omablogs: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ongoing Recruitment At The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)

INSO Nigeria is now in its opening phase. A coordination office will be opened in Abuja, and an operational office in Maiduguri. INSO Nigeria will focus its operations on south and North Eastern part of Nigeria.

application is online

[size=14pt]CLICK TO APPLY[/size]
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by omablogs: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
for those that formally Applied fro the online application at obafemi awolowo university.

Important information from a prof. in obafemi awolowo university that
This vacancy supersedes the earlier on-line advertisement of January 2016. Audit firms who responded to the online advert should re-apply if still interested.
Application Deadline:
17th October, 2016

i also got the link

[size=13pt]APPLICATION LINK[/size]
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Donpenny(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=leslie01 post=49168490]i am a graduate, but i am scared that my grade won't fetch me any job or i can't secure any job opportunity for my self, i am not updated ;

we have an offer for you

A reputable company, requires the services of business oriented and resourceful individuals of high integrity who are creative.

get Job update from our website @ www.busymaninfor.com

you can also subscribe to our E-mail link for Recent job updates

or drop your E-mail address here

you can also post any vacancy, job updates & career opportunities here [/m
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Albertino22: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2016
eay:
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by nkemjacob2(m): 3:55am On Sep 09, 2016
eay:
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by labeerson: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
eay:
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by omablogs: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
labeerson:

lipsrsealed cry kiss undecided
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by berbs112(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Have you heard about Money Making Machine? This is your personal office.. Make your money when you offer help to others. Register through this link to know more. It's so exciting that the Central Bank of Nigeria are trying to discredit this program. Follow this link to register and read more. http:///?i=joseph.babatunde007@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shell Online Test And Assessment 2017.. / Help: Likely Interview Questions/focus Area In Accion Microfinance Bank / Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.