Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Matured Contributors Only! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Matured Contributors Only! (724 Views)

Pls I Need Help From Matured Minds And Doctors / Urgent Answers From Matured Mind Please / MATURED MINDS ONLY..... Skin Bridge On Penis, Cut Or Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Contributors Only! by jaguar09(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
Which of the P*n*s enlargement drugs is better. i am 6"4 and hungry for 9" because i have got a girl that is endowed at the waste. please save a soul.
Re: Matured Contributors Only! by etaurus(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
No drugs will work 4 u mr, relax nd learn aw 2 do da tricks
Re: Matured Contributors Only! by dominique(f): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
no comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Matured Contributors Only! by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2009
@poster
stop dreaming and accept the fact that you have a girl who has had a baby in the past or whose been around the block a few times(excuse my french).
your problem is not really that you have a smaller penis but that you believe that what she needs is a big dikc . . . . if she actually says that she does then better get a new gf, its cheaper and healthier.
communicate with your bride and let her teach you what to do. . . . . . . . .  if you care to listen then maybe you might get her to the promise land (and if you already do then this post is a waste of time). get some more confidence with yourself and learn some new moves

as for penis emlargment tools or drugs, unless you wanna go for the surgery, none of them work. . . . .ITS A RIPOFF SPECIFICALLY ORIENTATED TOWARDS GUYS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM LIKE YOURSELF who think they will get their confidence back the minute they get a big cokc. so they buy the machine or drug and when it doesnt work a damn, they dont complain because they are ashame to let people know that they have bought into this BS.
Re: Matured Contributors Only! by jaguar09(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2009
Thanks every1, i have made my choice.
Re: Matured Contributors Only! by debest1(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2009
try Placebomycin, its an over the counter drug but u can get it online . It works wonders and has no side effect. if i find the name of the sellers ill post later
Re: Matured Contributors Only! by jaguar09(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2009
try Placebomycin, its an over the counter drug but u can get it online . It works wonders and has no side effect. if i find the name of the sellers ill post later

A friend adviced vig-rx, and i may go for it. what do you think.

(1) (Reply)

Drinking From Beer Can, Plastic Bottles May Make You Sterile / Why, Oh Why?! / Depression And Its Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.