Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

"Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia (14556 Views)

Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
d culprits dem, to knw dem jez put ya fone ontop of map of naija & c whia diz arrows below point..

--> --> -->

grin
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
True or false, Guilty or not guilty, What a shame on us!
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by erusen: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dollyak:

No tribe from the south can claim a moral high ground as far as I am concerned. Scamming demographics is just a matter of territory.
UK & USA (I.e Texas area)= Yorubas,
ASIA & GERMANY, USA = IGBOS
Prostitution worldwide = EDOS
prostitution worldwide ?=Edo,I think u are prostitute for knowing this fact
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
True or false, guilty or not guilty, What a shame on us!
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by goshen26: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
SuperBlack:
Land for Sale

Ow much?
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by SuperBlack: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
goshen26:

Ow much?
How many plots do you want?
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by rusher14: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
post=49178807:
The hustle is real. Did they really think Nigerians left Nigeria to go play in Malaysia. They came to hustle man.

In other news if it involves romantic element it is not a scam, relationships have their ups and downs. And money get missing with people's heart broken.

You mean steal.

In the past you guys justified it by claiming we are receiving what the white man took from us.

Are Malaysians white men or colonialists?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by goshen26: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
SuperBlack:
How many plots do you want?

1 hectare
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by Dollyak(f): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
erusen:
prostitution worldwide ?=Edo,I[b] think[/b] u are prostitute for knowing this fact
Your thought precisely. It appears not much is going on that little brain of yours, so I'll excuse you.
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by Ddy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
izzou:
Indonesia, leave us naa
Habaaa
angry
Reread the post. Malaysia not Indonesia.
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by izzou(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ddy:

Reread the post. Malaysia not Indonesia.

grin grin
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by ehispapa(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dollyak:

No tribe from the south can claim a moral high ground as far as I am concerned. Scamming demographics is just a matter of territory.

most of the Nigerian prostitutes i see here in Kuala Lumpur are Yorubas and iGBOS. I dont know where you get your world wild from ..maybe they are taking over from the Edos. the other day i saw Hausa prostitutes here in KL. every single nigerian girl in Malay is a confirm pro

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by Baroba(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
" I believe all my guys in Malay" Phyno... Most of the Nigerians there claiming to be students in KL are fraudsters..
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by LastProphet: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dollyak:

hahahahahahahaha, almost correct but that of the Ugandan jews is much o, tell the truth
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by whitebeard(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
We did not tell them to be dumb enough..let's do a survey Nigeria vs Malaysia who will fall for scams the most grin
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by grodt999: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
These are ibo criminals disgracing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by MrGerald(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
post=49178807:
The hustle is real. Did they really think Nigerians left Nigeria to go play in Malaysia. They came to hustle man.

In other news if it involves romantic element it is not a scam, relationships have their ups and downs. And money get missing with people's heart broken.
That my gee, hv you been to KL?
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by benzems(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
if want to be famous go online and mention Nigeria

Malaysia should remember that they borrowed our palm seedling years back
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by tno4real(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dollyak:

Ur father for that statement
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by Psalmpy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dollyak:

I guess you're d yoruba guy claiming to come from Dallas, Texas
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by donchuzy22: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
We Knw Those Who R Involved, No Other Than Our Brodas Frm Uganda I Mean Isrealites Frm The Yeastern Prt Of Ipob.
Re: "Nigerian Scams" Sap Dozens Of Victims Of RM3.1 Million In Malaysia by Dollyak(f): 1:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Psalmpy:

I guess you're d yoruba guy claiming to come from Dallas, Texas
huhh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Sanctions 27 Lecturers Over Sex-for-marks Saga / Bandits Kidnap 50 In Kuchi, Niger State / Is The Police Your Friend? 70-yr-old Man Dies After Torture In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.