Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby (1881 Views)

How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah / Truth About Dollar-naira Exchange Rate / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Hello, I am opening this thread to create a meeting point for people who are making money selling e-course online like myself in site such as Udemy. Those who want to learn about it are also welcome.

I’ve been on e-course business for over a year now and I can honestly say it is the most convenient way to make money on the internet for me. It has more advantages than any other online money making system that I have tried (I know what I’m saying). Started internet business in 2006 and I’ve done almost everything, Adsense, Adsense domain, blogging, CPA, affiliate marketing, article writing, Fiverr, Flipping and more.

e-Course selling will not make you rich overnight but IT CAN MAKE YOU RICH. I love it because it is a set-it-and-forget-it system. Once your courses are up, you do not have to do anything again but maybe a little update. the platform will publish it, market it and send you your monthly payments for life and I really mean for life.

I have searched on Nairaland and I am surprised that people are not talking about e-Course selling. If you have been struggling to make some cash online, this may be the thing that will give you your first taste of success.

e-Course selling is completely legal, you will use your real names, no changing of IP address and your money will be sent to you here in Nigeria.

If you are ready to do the work and get good e-Course into the selling platforms I will introduce to you, the rewards are truly tremendous. I sleep and wake up to check the number of people that have subscribe to my course in countries I have never been to.

Find out how to create, design, launch & sell your own profitable online course. Transform your ecourse idea into a thriving empire & freedom based business.

Welcome to the class. If you are interested, simply sign in below.
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by Favorite1: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2016
I am interested
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by kester113(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Op Am In
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Outline of this lesson

Step 1 - Find Your Profitable Course Idea
Step 2 - Pricing Your Online Course
Step 3 - Creating Your Content
Step 4 - Launching Your Online Course
Step 5 - How To Presell Your Course
Step 6 - How To Grow Your Audience
Step 7 - Growing and Scaling Your Course

Who Is This Class For?
1. Anyone
2. Anyone
3. Anyone

Whether you are a sit-at-home mum, you are a jobless graduate, you just got laid off from work, your current job is not earning you enough, you have acquire special skill using a tool in your workplace, you always find yourself helping people solve problems, just anyone can succeed here.
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by gift2020(f): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Seat booked.... my area of interes.. God bless u

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2016
Step 1 - Find Your Profitable Course Idea

...Loading....
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Step 1
Lesson 1 - Welcome! Share your first course ideas here

Lesson 1: To Do
In the discussion below, share the list of ideas you think you could possibly teach on. Think through your ideas based on:
1. Skills you use and plan to keep using in your career
2. Hobbies you're really passionate about
3. Topics others come to you for advice on and like
4. What you're actively learning (even if you don't think you're an expert)
5. A personal transformation you've gone through (like losing 20 lbs, or even overcoming shyness)

Lesson 1 Concept
The best course will start by broadly focusing on YOU, which is what this lesson is about. We'll then go into figuring out if and who your exact audience is.

Profitable Course Idea is meant to be discussion heavy, so feel free to take advantage of the discussion area below under each lecture with your ideas and feedback.

Are you with me? smiley

Today's lesson is simple and should take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes. The goal is to get ALL those first potentially valuable ideas roaming around in your head written down and as specific as we can to prepare us to find the best one.

The first topics you list here can be almost anything – but the caveat is you must care about the topic and be as specific as you can.

Here's what I mean. Below are a few fairly specific topics that fit the above criteria for me right now:
1. Healthy home cooking that's quick and easy to make for Diabetic Patients
2. Corporate Finance for Healthcare Administrators
3. Marketing and business development for technology startups
Notice how instead of just "marketing", I wrote "marketing and business development for technology startups." I'm trying to be specific.

The process of us creating a profitable course idea is really a process of getting specific in the right way. Eventually, using the process we'll go through, I was able to turn my own profitable course idea around."

Now caring and even knowing about your topic area isn't completely necessary, but starting elsewhere is a really advanced move. For your first idea, rooting it in a topic you're passionate about will help you make significantly more progress with your idea, and later market and make more money.

What are you waiting for? Drop those first ideas below and don't forget to comment you are following.

See you soon...
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by kester113(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2016
following...bumper 2 bumper my skills seems to revolve around personal health.@op what do you think?
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 10:28am On Sep 08, 2016
kester113:
following...bumper 2 bumper
my skills seems to revolve around personal health.@op what do you think?
Health is a multi billion dollar and Naira industry. Their is no shortage of ideas in the industry but your course must be able to solve a problem to get a go at profitable income. So, you need to do your home work to look at problems you have been solving or can solve.
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by icarenetwork: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2016
I am in
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by Favorite1: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2016
My skill revolves around project mgt and business analysis. Op what do u think?
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by MnenaSadiku(f): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
I am in too
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Favorite1:
My skill revolves around project mgt and business analysis. Op what do u think?
Those are services in hot demand and they are ever green. You are good to go. Watch out for the next parts.
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by charlly2016(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
i'm interested
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by ahms12(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
I am very much interested please carry on
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by kachnov(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Well done OP,There is a nigerian website for e-learning where people can also market e-courses and get paid for course sales.The website is www.macaranta.com,so as you are selling courses abroad you can also sell in Nigeria just with a little marketing and also get paid for life.
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 5:17am On Sep 09, 2016
kachnov:
Well done OP,There is a nigerian website for e-learning where people can also market e-courses and get paid for course sales.The website is www.macaranta.com,so as you are selling courses abroad you can also sell in Nigeria just with a little marketing and also get paid for life.
Noted
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 5:43am On Sep 09, 2016
[size=18pt]STEP 1 - Find Your Profitable Course Idea[/size]

Lesson 2 loading....Lesson 2 - How to be a confident in your idea

Lesson 2: To Do
Now that we have a first list, our next step will help us significantly start to narrow it down.

For our purposes, we'll only want to stick with an idea where we can find a large and active online community that has expressed questions about your topic.

In the discussion area below, include links to active online communities you've found for your ideas. For example, I've found a few active communities on the topic of marketing for startups, otherwise known as "growth hacking" here:

Once you start researching, you'll notice some of your topics have really engaged groups online, while others don't.

Given that I've found some large and active communities, I now have a few clues that show me this topic has a market.
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 5:54am On Sep 09, 2016

Lesson 2: Background (Continue)

The typical process I've seen folks go through, is they'll randomly pick on a topic from their list, immediately write out an outline and start developing content–putting everything willy nilly they know about the subject, and being absolutely sure to include the advanced stuff.

This is simply NOT the right way to start this. Let me explain.

Let's say the topic you've tried to be specific about from our last lesson is “learn how to become a professional photographer". Your first outline might go something like this (with my comments after each outline heading):

Theoretical Photography Course Outline
I. How to properly use the settings in a professional camera
(Conrad comments: But wait..which camera do we chose? Should we cover every setting, or just the main settings someone should use?)
II. How to optimize your camera lighting
(Conrad comments: Hold on! Do we talk about indoor or outdoor lighting? Do we focus on special effects or just creating beautiful photography? What does beautiful photography mean exactly, isn't it in the eye of the beholder?)
III. Etc.
(Conrad comments: Hmm..wait where do we end the course?)

If you read my comments, you might get my drift..

Starting an outline now is a recipe to second guess. You'll start to realize you've just assigned yourself a massive project and overanalyze. This type of project is destined to not be finished. It's hard to stay motivated when you don't even know what's valuable in the content you're creating and is actually exactly what happened with me, the first course I tried to create.

The challenge when we start this way, is we have it all flipped.

Instead of thinking about choosing your subject, research and find a specific online audience.

Once you can find an audience online, the exact questions of WHAT and HOW you should create your content become obvious.

Researching our audience now does a few important things. First, we're able to see early on if there's an active market for your course idea online. This prepares us for testing and promoting your course later on.

Second, once we find that audience we're going to open a line of discussion to figure out exactly WHAT content to create for them and how to structure it.
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by incometutors: 6:07am On Sep 09, 2016

Lesson 2: How to find your online community
Now let's go into how to do this with the hypothetical example of developing a photography course. In our previous lesson, we might have set our first idea as “How to become a professional photographer".

So, how do we do the research to find the online communities and see if there's initial potential for this idea?

I started with a google search for “professional photography community" and found this site:

Perfect! This article just gave me a list of communities. Looking through it, I find Photo.net and immediately see what looks to be a "community" section.

In our next lesson, we'll go through this tactic as well as a few other things you can do once you have a list of communities like this one.

You can use this online tactic, ways to figure out demand in person or ways to figure out your topic from your own email list or social media followers (if you have an audience already), find as many of these types of online communities as you can now.

After your personal or professional interest, let the size and engagement of these communities online be a guide for prioritizing one of your profitable ideas.

Here are places you can try to research where your audience hangs out online right now. Search for your topic on these websites:

Google search for community forums and blog posts (it can help to add "discussion" to your search)
Blogs (search Alltop.com and Buzzsumo to find a shortlist)
SlideShare
Facebook groups
Twitter
Quora
Reddit (search subreddits)
Meetup.com, Eventbrite.com and Conferences
Google+ groups

You might already find that you're a lurker, active member or owner of one of these communities. That's GREAT. Do you know if there are others like it? List those in the discussion as well.

If you can't find anything in these places, I'd seriously question whether there's a market opportunity for your course. If this is the case, don't be discouraged! Now you can be more prepared to think about your next best idea while also thinking about whether there's an online audience for it.

Are you still totally convinced that there should be a market for your topic, yet you can't find an online community? One way to prove me wrong is to try to create your own online community. When you start a group, can you get people to join you?

Good luck. See you in next topic.
Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by icarenetwork: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby by realunclej(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ride on

(1) (Reply)

I Need Mturk Account(amazon Machanic Turk Account) / Which Kind Of Business Can I Start With #50,000 / What Can I Do With 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.