Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed (864 Views)

Sosoberekon Tags EFCC; Loads Bundles Of Money In Sack Bag Into His Car / Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance / Reekado Banks,don Jazzy And Dr Sid Adds Smiles To A Couple At Wedding (Pics,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed by badassProdigy(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerian oil tycoon and the eighth richest person in Africa with a net worth of more than $5.8billion, Prince Arthur Eze, showed off his his
immense wealth as he surprised a couple with wads of cash at their wedding.

The billionaire was spotted at a wedding of an unknown bride and groom.

He sprayed them with fresh money bundles with their bands still in tact and the bride couldn't hide her joy as she couldn't stop smiling.

Zuckerberg come and see how to spend money ooo

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/checkout-how-this-nigerian-billionaire.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed by johnpaulo(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Some people no see garri chop,some people dey waste money like say na paper.
Re: Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed by Flexherbal(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Can't this money be paid into this couple's account without bringing it to the public?
Anyways, na dem get their money, let me work for mine.
Re: Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed by Explorers(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2016
No time for spraying gun, it is well.....God will remember us too.

Re: Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed by Berbierklaus(f): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
embarassed

I will get there

Re: Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2016
power of money
Re: Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed by Evakinqz: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2016
I was shocked immediately I saw the pix..
Re: Checkout How This Nigerian Billionaire Spray Bundles Of Cash On Couple At A Wed by Dinocarex(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Thunder fire poverty

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah Flaunts Massive Boobs In Bedazzled Tube Dress [photos] / Nollywood Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Gets New Endorsement Deal / Popular Musician Caught Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.