Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters (49147 Views)

Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos) / Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by bin1977: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why people easily forget, d so PDP brought dis hardship to us.during lucky tenure no meaningful road DAT was constructed, workers were b owned, no promotion ize- iyamu was part of the regime.apart from politics where ize- iyamu has work?Edo people shine ur eye.Vote APC

1 Like

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Apoztl3(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beremx:
People are angry with Buhari. PDP is winning surely.
@Beremx, wetin happen na....

Anyway, that's the part about u I like - stating the obvious fact when the chips are down
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
i am quoting you for future purpose, and if pdp get more than 100,000,vote, just know i am not a man of God[quote author=NextGovernor post=49173758] We already know this Sahara reporters. We living in Edo knows those crowd that fills the stadium anytime they use the stadium for campaign are always rented. Sometime ago I disclose there disbursement areas in each local government where you collect money and board the bus to Benin city.
Majority of them comes from Edo North where APC population is high. Som
http://www.youtube.com/embed/NAxRfMlOifY
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Splashme: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2016
NextGovernor:
We already know this Sahara reporters. We living in Edo knows those crowd that fills the stadium anytime they use the stadium for campaign are always rented. Sometime ago I disclose there disbursement areas in each local government where you collect money and board the bus to Benin city.

Majority of them comes from Edo North where APC population is high. Sometime if you watch the reaction of the crowd during campaign you will know they have no connection with the party. They will be like "abeg talk make the campaign finish come pay us our money". Lol.

If this elections is free and fair. APC won't win 7 local government out of the 18 and they know this. Mark my words.
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by pascal558(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
Apc already has 45% of the votes in their bag as their party members all they need now is 5% which they will surely get from the field,ize iyamu nd the other candidates can share the rest.........if u are angry with buhari then u must be flogged for not knowing how the importation of common toothpick kullid this country in pdp era,we are reaping those seeds now...it will Neva be well with pdp
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by joshjc(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
nototribalist:
say that nonsense again
guy man how market
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by joshjc(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
ah u sure?
have you seen d result
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
joshjc:
have you seen d result
yup!
dat was not an election.
our police are useless cos dey were neck deep in d fraud in connivance wit our party APC.

oshio-thief shld have allowed d ppl vote freely.
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Omon605(m): 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

and u think apc would win edo south?
where biznesses has folded up wit lots of vacant stores & rooms been displayed due to dead economy of d state dat was been overseen by obaseki? head of oshiomholes economy team?
where bikemen where stabbed on d back at d last minute after helpin d short demon govnor do his protest rallies those times?

hmm.
Hope you can see I was right. the figures are There to compare
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Omon605:
Hope you can see I was right. the figures are There to compare
was there an election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos / Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.