Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos (35043 Views)

Morphy Richards Pedestal Fan @ Rs.-2,399/- With Free Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by olayinka807: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Motherhood can be super beautiful and we are loving the fact that Juliana brought us along on this amazing journey. As a business woman who has carved a niche for herself in the shape wear industry. Coming from humble beginnings, in a short period of time Juliana has created a name for herself in the shapewear industry. Originally from Nigeria, Imo State. Her work ethic was truly ingrained in her, as she started her own e-commerce business while in college.

After a long journey of trial and error, she found the right fit, materials, and found her niche in the industry. From there, 1800cinchers was born. Over the years, 1800cinchers has been the e-commerce go-to for celebrities like Snooki, Carmen Electra, Khloe Kardashian and many more. It is a one-stop shop that carries all kinds of body shapers, including the Slim Girl Shapewear brand.

Since then Slim Girl Shapewear has expanded into a global brand, recently opening brick and mortar stores in Atlanta Ga and Africa. Slim Girl Shapewear has corporate offices located in Georgia.

1800cinchers and Slim Girl Shapewear have been featured on The Wendy Williams show, The Real TV show, radio shows, OK! Magazine, Health Magazine, New York Magazine, Vegan Life, Body Magazine and many more.

She also revealed to us that she is grounded in the love of motherhood. Stunning with her cute baby bump, reflecting happiness in different shades. I see three different things in this picture; sexy mum, business mum and loving mum. A mother that can slay all three categories accordingly. She carries her baby bump in the most beautiful way and I am sure she is loving every bit of it. The pictures say is

Soource - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/09/ceo-slim-girl-juliana-richards-releases.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by olayinka807: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2016
wink smiley smiley

CHECKOUT HER FULL UNCLAD PREGNANCY PHOTOSHOOT AS SHE BARES HER HUGE BABY BUMP @@@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/09/ceo-slim-girl-juliana-richards-releases.html?m

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2016
another iiishhh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
must we copy all what the western world do?!

20 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kilokanmi?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by nathskib(f): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
What
Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by awa(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Was this actually necessary

26 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by esuLAAROYE(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yanma Yanma Oshi

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by MosakuAW(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
For what particular reason or reasons?

Oyinbo dey do something, me too i go do people plenty for this country.

Not bad taking the pix but it should be a private pix and not public.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by tolexy007(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
angry pls who put this shiiits on this country? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by olatade(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
What is wrong with some women

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by jrupa(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
At least better than some other ones.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by donatus101(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
chai. heavily pregnant and still sexy. where is my Vaseline?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by debbie(f): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
This baby bump thing is getting out of hand. .We will soon take it beyond this level. Pls mothers should know when to set a limit...hummmm

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Think she's marketing her cinchers through her baby bum.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by esuLAAROYE(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na dis kind thing and Snake Lala Dey Like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by Ikenna94: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
beautiful, healthy and lovely. wish all pregnant women happy delivery.pls don't give us the likes of lai Mohammed and Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by gebest: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
The devil has taken over the world

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
shocked Shame angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by pinkguy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
D

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by shaddoww: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wetin civilization go turn us to.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Another ill trained or well trained child that refused to heed the parents, has been unleashed on the society. Pray what will taking a picture like this add to the world if not spoil things further?

I look at so much madness and stupid going on in the world everyday and being applauded as the norm and I ask myself "is something wrong with me or the world?" I can't seem to understand why some people do the things they do.

What will this one teach her child?

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by LadyAimy: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
I like the first pix
Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why she no show us the Toto wey the baby go follow commot? Mumu undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by segebase(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by segebase(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
May God help us
Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by ThundrCork(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
the result you get after nacking

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by MARKone(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
I've not been able to wrap my head around this n*cked pregnancy shoots. What they aim to achieve with it, is what I don't know, they should learn to respect their bodies, and their unborn child.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
LUDICROUS

grin
Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Pregnant Juliana Richards Releases Motherhood Photos by IMASTEX: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hmm. . .I see infant/under age mother hiding under the name "fashion".

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Increase Your Intelligence / Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) / Three Reasons Government May Freeze Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.