Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,242 members, 7,849,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Your Thought: What Did You Hate Most In Tecno Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Thought: What Did You Hate Most In Tecno Phone? (484 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thought: What Did You Hate Most In Tecno Phone? by obeyme: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2016
Hello friends and family, brothers and sisters

Welcome to another edition of "Your Though" TT

Today's topic is going to be awesome "what did you hate most in tecno mobile phone"

In case you don't, this topic could help tecno mobile company to put more effort in creating their next smartphone.

Tell what you hate most in tecno phone and let start the discussion
Re: Your Thought: What Did You Hate Most In Tecno Phone? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2016
Low memory
Re: Your Thought: What Did You Hate Most In Tecno Phone? by freezyprinzy(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2016
fûcking lack of update
Re: Your Thought: What Did You Hate Most In Tecno Phone? by obeyme: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2016
freezyprinzy:
fûcking lack of update

Yes bro, I support you, that's the first thing I hate about them
Re: Your Thought: What Did You Hate Most In Tecno Phone? by freezyprinzy(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2016
obeyme:

Yes bro, I support you, that's the first thing I hate about them
I think j8 is d lasts techno am gon use ayam tayad
Re: Your Thought: What Did You Hate Most In Tecno Phone? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2016
The processor MTK

(1) (Reply)

Hello Techies,your Suggestions / Iphone 7 Claimed To Have Been Jailbroken In Just 24 Hours / 6gb Ram, 128hb Rom And Dual 4k 12mp Cameras Galaxy S8 Specs Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.