Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger (751 Views)

Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How To Install Facebook & Twitter Share Buttons On SMF (simple Machine Forum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by NyemzyHimself: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2016
I'm in dire need of this please

Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by chimoskyg(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2016
I need the knowledge too
Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by Julius2214(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
NyemzyHimself:
I'm in dire need of this please
I can sure help you with that... Contact me
Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by NyemzyHimself: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Julius2214:

I can sure help you with that... Contact me

I needn't contact you.
I only need the site.
Just like addthis.com or Addany.com
Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by sammytee30(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
What is d url of that blog
Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by NyemzyHimself: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
sammytee30:
What is d url of that blog

Lindaikejisblog.com
Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Simple stuff you say they should contact you!!
I'll share a link for that later @Op
Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by Julius2214(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
NyemzyHimself:

I needn't contact you.
I only need the site.
Just like addthis.com or Addany.com
You didn't say you need the site. You said who knows how to do it... Anyway visit www.sumome.com ..... Don't mention
Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by NyemzyHimself: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Julius2214:

You didn't say you need the site. You said who knows how to do it... Anyway visit www.sumome.com ..... Don't mention

Sorry bro, I didn't mean to upset you.
I am actually into blog designing so I know some of the basic stuffs like HTML and CSS codes editing.
I only wanted to know the site
Thanks for the link.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by kingDELE(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Despite all d hype, y linda blog dey get low comment.

Nawa o.

Abi Na bot traffic she dey use grin grin
Re: Please Who Knows How To Add This Kind Of Share Buttons To Blogger by NyemzyHimself: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
kingDELE:
Despite all d hype, y linda blog dey get low comment.

Nawa o.

Abi Na bot traffic she dey use grin grin

Do you comment on every post on NL?
That's just the way it is.

(1) (Reply)

Used Hp Compaq Laptop For Sale 27k / Word Press Login Problem / I Wanna Sell Dis Blog For 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.