Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Are Pop Under Ads Good For Your Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are Pop Under Ads Good For Your Blog? (1391 Views)

Are Paid Ads Good For Increasing Google Adsense Earnings? / Best POP Under Ad Network For Small & Large Publishers With Atleast 0.50 $ CPM / Best Ever Pop Under Ad Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Pop Under Ads Good For Your Blog? by Carliswagmalip(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Hello! Am a very new blogger,adsense hasn't approved me, I came across this guys propeller ads,and the claim Pop under ads is the best,I can't say is it advisable?? And aside from that,my traffic are preety low,is the anything am not doing?
Re: Are Pop Under Ads Good For Your Blog? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
If you have good traffic pop under network are the best for your pocket.
Re: Are Pop Under Ads Good For Your Blog? by Carliswagmalip(m): 3:11am On Sep 09, 2016
and if you don't
radiokilla:
If you have good traffic pop under network are the best for your pocket.
Re: Are Pop Under Ads Good For Your Blog? by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Carliswagmalip:
and if you don't
no money,
Re: Are Pop Under Ads Good For Your Blog? by orfilla4(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Popunders are only good for high traffic sites. The best way to monetize your blog is through AdSense. But you might want to check out this list of the best popunder ad networks if you are looking for them. http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2015/10/top-pop-under-ad-networks.html
Re: Are Pop Under Ads Good For Your Blog? by satyamgpt: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
ya i am sure that you will found your solution here all best list of popunder ads
https://www.crazyasianhacker.com/2018/10/5-best-popunder-ad-networks-high-cpm.html
Re: Are Pop Under Ads Good For Your Blog? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Carliswagmalip:
Hello! Am a very new blogger,adsense hasn't approved me, I came across this guys propeller ads,and the claim Pop under ads is the best,I can't say is it advisable?? And aside from that,my traffic are preety low,is the anything am not doing?
Be cautious with such ads like pop up or pop under, as they will ultimately affect your site ranking because Google see them as obstructive and with the mobile-first index rolling out, will negatively affect your traffic!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want FREEBIES? / Facing Any Blogging Issues? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution / Is It Advisable To Create A Blog With Focus On Many Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.