Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos (29597 Views)

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics / Fake Rifle Used To Snatch A Car Recovered By RRS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by henrydadon(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
okpor2:
And Akpabio still walking freely?

u fit buy tire nah

i go give u money for fuel
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by babysophie(f): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Okijajuju1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Pfft!
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by zagadon: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
What shall it profit a man when he gain the whole world and loss his soul.
May God Almighty help us all.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by WesBreezy: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Cool .. Love et when thieves die !
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by princeonx: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
henrydadon:
do i support jungle justice ?

no

do i pity him ?

HELL NO!

So in a local level which one you come dey? lol
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by KoldKash(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
The question that comes to mind each time I see this kind of stuff; are those who meted this punishment quiltless before God?

I don't mean if they have no sins of theirs.
What I mean is,will God not charge them for wrong doing?
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by omoikea(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
yeyeboi:

.man grin

why you dey shine teeth for me na
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by johnero353(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
They shouldn't have taken LAW into their hands

NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
that is why Nigeria as a nation has to die completely.. these same illiterate ingrates will watch their own governors enrich their dumb children with money meant for the massess and they will hail and honor them instead of bringing our N143 per liter petrol and tires to set them ablaze.. the poor are the problem in Nigeria.. they need to die in massess
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by flokii: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
RIP bad guy

Those that keep pushing ur likes, hailing them will get their own fair share in life too.. Very terrible way to die
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by drey08(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
I see
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by idy1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
They are not different from the thieve but when will our politician be burnt?
EpicMaurice:
The people that burnt the thief are no different from the thief himself.
They should still be arrested for murder.

Say no to jungle justice
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by idy1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
If the dude steal billion from the government, they could ve call him n present him d highest title so far! Bros sorry cos d bible stayed he who carry knife will die by knife
dainformant:
A man was burnt to death this morning by an aggrieved crowd for allegedly attempting to snatch a motorcycle from a victima in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom state. According to report, his alleged partner in crime zoomed off and left him behind for the angry crowd -after seeing that their plan had failed. The unlucky one was caught and immediately set ablaze.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/man-burnt-to-death-after-attempting-to.html
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by bbgoreoluwa(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
some nigerians and foolish are like 5 and 6.....politician who steals your money daily you praise them while a poor man who steals 5naira u burn them alive....let wise up and protest against the corrupt government....
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Bizgold: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
The thief is a sinner, but the mob burner are the Bigger Sinner. Stop jungle justice, His crime never reach to even kill, talk less of burning Alive
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by power900: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
EpicMaurice:
The people that burnt the thief are no different from the thief himself.
They should still be arrested for murder.

Say no to jungle justice
pray you don't be a victim to armed robbers or car snatchers one day.......
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by olaoyinloye(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
He will face another palava in hell
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by DedeNkem: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Those who killed this guy are worse than the guy!

They are cold-hearted murderers and evil!

If you claimed he attempted to steal, why not give him a chance to defend himself in the court of law?!

It's the lawful duty of the Court to punish convicts. What gave you murderous evil apes the right to kill?

This jungle justice thing is very dangerous. Many innocent people have been killed simply because of someone accused them of crime. Your enemy could easily kill you by simply screaming, "thief, thief! while pointing at you in public!

We're in 21st and yet Nigerians behave like insane animals in the wild! Any foriegner who wants to investigate the lives of the most corrupt and uncivilized id*iots on earth who have cavemen mentality, should pay a visit to Nigeria.

This is terrible! Nigetia is the most unsafe place to live! Shame on you animals!!! In fact, comparing a Nigerian to an animal is an insult to animal kingdom!

Worst id*iots on earth are in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
tinkinjow:

Go and attempt what he did and be caught...tell me later. In Akwa Ibom even begging is strongly frowned on - i know this for a fact.

Say no to stealing and robbery.
NO to STEALING and JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Talentteam100(f): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is absurd. When will Nigeria change from this. You can't keep taking laws into your own hand
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by yeyeboi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
omoikea:

why you dey shine teeth for me na

because I spoil ur space cheesy grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by pippimp(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Talentteam100:
This is absurd. When will Nigeria change from this. You can't keep taking laws into your own hand

Don't waste your breath. They are animals plain and simple. Everything can be justified. To them, the ends justifies the means.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by kennymotors(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
jungle justice,if people have courage to do same to any polithiefian that loot our money,Nigeria will not be in this mess
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Wordson(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
shocked dastard act.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by pippimp(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
tinkinjow:

Go and attempt what he did and be caught...tell me later. In Akwa Ibom even begging is strongly frowned on - i know this for a fact.

Say no to stealing and robbery.

So, where does it end? You think you are all solving a problem but all you are doing is creating psychotic monsters. Almost every Nigerian is a potential murderer. Most Nigerians suffer from PTSD and they don't even know it. I just can't understand how you can subscribe to murder.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by goldedprince: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Because of motorcycle? What happens to politicians who snatch billions of naira. Stupid country with idiot people
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by udysweet(f): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
cryTwo front page news from my beloved state albeit negative news,why
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Most people roaming the streets are demons, and they thought they are hard men by setting their fellow beings ablaze for an attempt of crime without considering them selfs in such pains and wickedness. This is unageuably caused by poverty and non civilization.

God help us.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by magoo10(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
haha akwa ibom people don't play with motor bike as I learnt
they value it more than any other asset its not surprising
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
dainformant:
end of the road
Good for him.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos by Monday5(m): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Which economy?
Calismart:
Angry mobs always taking laws into their own hands.

Well,its not the man's fault.
Its the economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hacks His Friend To Death, Arrested After Stealing His Money.Graphic Photos / Woman Assaulted For Trying To Stop SARS Operatives From Going Away With Her Son / Car Thief Caught & Beaten In Kano, Tied On A Pole With Rope (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.