Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland (8279 Views)

Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem / Cat Owners And Lovers Come In And Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Surely63(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:

people are just superstitious jare.
cats are lovely pets. And they are funny
well it depends on your view on these animals anyway some people don't even like dogs with their life....My mum don't even like dogs but I made her do,so are other people with ethical issues on cat they might come to change their perspective on how the see these animals once the get to live with them.Such is life
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by DeLioncourt: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Surely63:
well it depends on your view on these animals anyway some people don't even like dogs with their life....My mum don't even like dogs but I made her do,so are other people with ethical issues on cat they might come to change their perspective on how the see these animals once the get to live with them.Such is life

I concur!

1 Like

Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2016
saintruky:

Ok.. Dash me one ni
Aiit holla @ me.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by barcaboi(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2016
xana101:
Who cat epp
I hate cats. Evil pple use them a lot. Dogs are better. Once I see cat in ur home, I start suspecting U
evidence of evil people using it. .....no be God create am?.....ask feed millers about the best way 2 keep rats out and stop destruction of products and poisoning. .....so stop d sentimental bias
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Prodeegee(m): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2016
Nice one op, God bless you for this
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by intellectkitty: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
How could people not love cats?? they are so adorable, clean and have really defined personalities. Mine can be really sweet sometimes and follows me around even.
Anyways for cat owners like me, you can check out ziligi.com . it is a shop for cat lovers.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by mykeljosef: 3:35am On May 24, 2018
any kitten for sale (lagos) please mention me
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by richgist(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Am ready to give out this my lovely kitten.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by feedapet: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mycat 4kg complete food for cats available on Konga.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cats are for women, and sissy boys, real tough guyz don't keep cats,they keep vicious dogs.

1 Like

Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by ponti93(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
richgist:
Am ready to give out this my lovely kitten.
still available?
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by ponti93(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
Why is it that the full grown cats i see in nigeria are leaner and smaller than the cats i see in foreign videos... And how can one get such robust, bigger cats...
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Inyijud: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Cats are available in pH. Chat me on 08020907800
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Ayoolaolowo01(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2021
adjoviomole:

I sell but ion av pure white. All this pix ur seeing here, they bought from me.

Do you still have kittens available ?
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by 71babayeju: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
okay
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by ogyunging(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cats are adorable, Got two of em.

Thanks for this post now I know why my cats dey vomit, all along I dey vex say Dem dey chop grass. No jokes. Gracias OP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

German Rottweiler Puppies 4 Sale / Any Dog For Adoption. Kindly Holla Us. / I Just Imported This Male Caucasian Puppy From Moscow Russia...(not For Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.