Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland (8464 Views)

Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem / Cat Owners And Lovers Come In And Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Crixie(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Lol. No judgement here. I prefer striped cats tho. And white ones... But only shorthaired cats. I don't have strength to be brushing and untangling hair everyday.
Short hair is a must for me too....
I was sold a very very very beautiful striped cat with the most beautiful eyes u can imagine on a cat,i turned down the offer cause I wasn't ready for a cat as of that time. cry
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Gandalf and Lisa sleeping

1 Like

Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by DeLioncourt: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2016
kennylawal:
Gandalf and Lisa sleeping

lol. Gandalf. Nice name. How old are they?
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by xreal: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2016
How can I get a little cat, preferably white colour.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2016
xreal:
How can I get a little cat, preferably white colour.

I sell but ion av pure white. All this pix ur seeing here, they bought from me.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by xreal: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
adjoviomole:

I sell but ion av pure white. All this pix ur seeing here, they bought from me.

ok, do u have kittens now?
if yes, kindly share pics.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
xreal:

ok, do u have kittens now? if yes, kindly share pics.

Aiit I will take some pictures now n send to u later. I will quote u.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by freezyprinzy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
I hate cats but want to ask tho how well do dy respond 2 commands asin lyk dogs u can hive command lyk "go" "sit" "roll over" do cats respond 2 such commands embarassed
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
freezyprinzy:
I hate cats but want to ask tho how well do dy respond 2 commands asin lyk dogs u can hive command lyk "go" "sit" "roll over" do cats respond 2 such commands embarassed
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
freezyprinzy:

It have not been proven yet, but they are just good indoor pets that loves to be cuddled, just like a ladies fluffy toy teddy bear.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by freezyprinzy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
adjoviomole:

It have not been proven yet, but they are just good indoor pets that loves to be cuddled, just like a ladies fluffy toy teddy bear.
hatred increased from 100%-200%
tnk u brah
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by xreal: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
adjoviomole:

Aiit I will take some pictures now n send to u later. I will quote u.

alright, thanks.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
xreal:

alright, thanks.
I am having problems uploading pix here. Send me ur email its easier that way.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by xreal: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
adjoviomole:

I am having problems uploading pix here. Send me ur email its easier that way.

ok,

xreal0147 at yahoo . com
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by saintruky(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2016
I need a cat o.. I'm based in Warri.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2016
saintruky:
I need a cat o.. I'm based in Warri.

Just buzz me. 08182485563
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by xreal: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2016
adjoviomole:

I just replied your email. Thanks.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Falcone52x: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nigerians and their superstitions of cats grin
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Crixie(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
In a bid to make this thread more educative and interesting,Bros and Sis' that already own cats should educate others on how to own and care for cats ,for example...feeding,litter box training,grooming and So on . Thanks
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Crixie:
In a bid to make this thread more educative and interesting,Bros and Sis' that already own cats should educate others on how to own and care for cats ,for example...feeding,litter box training,grooming and So on . Thanks

As a cat owner, you have to brush der hair daily or regularly, the cats hair breaks easily and due to this, wen cats lick their body they can eat lots of d hair if nt brushed, dats y once in a while wen d hair bcoms much in der system, dey throw up after eating. To avoid this, brush d hair regularly.

1 Like

Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Chikpat(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Basically cooked or fried fish and meat. Cats can take oats too...cereal...but it must be super soft. Never give raw meat or fish or chocolate...or alcohol.
I like giving mine canned food too. Sardines, geisha, corned beef or sausages. Tuna is okay but not too often. They can get addicted to tuna real quick

For dis reccession, na im u dey prepare fried rice for cats?
On behalf of all d Nigerians wey no see beta fud, i say God bless u.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Sese2(f): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Cats are adorable mammals around,i love mine so much she is full of wisdom,she knows when its time to take her meal, always welcme any of the household wen they are coming home,infact she's such an amazing pet.i love her for real
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Falcone52x: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chikpat:

grin grin
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Falcone52x: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Join breed9ja.com

There is a category for cats!
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by DeLioncourt: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chikpat:

Well, I never asked people gravely affected by the recession to get cats. If you can't maintain one, don't get one. I feed my cat corned beef and rice because I can afford it.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by dotunibrahim7(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
OK how do u take care of their excrete,..and do u bath for dem?
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2016
dotunibrahim7:
OK how do u take care of their excrete,..and do u bath for dem?

U get a litter box n u train dem to use it. All u have to do is change d sand. I bath for mine. Every weekend. Cats spend most of d day cleaning demself so bathing dem on a regular basis is not necessary.
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by saintruky(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
adjoviomole:

Ah u serious?
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by adjoviomole(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2016
saintruky:

Ah u serious?

Sure. My thread is in the pets section
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by saintruky(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2016
adjoviomole:

Sure. My thread is in the pets section

Ok.. Dash me one ni
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by Surely63(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2016
adjoviomole:

That's cool. In d nearest future cats will soon be widely accepted by all
cat is cool but it's ethical issues in Nigeria here is gross and they can be jumpy a times so no blames to those that don't like it undecided
Re: Cat Owners Association Of Nairaland by DeLioncourt: 8:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Surely63:
cat is cool but it's ethical issues in Nigeria here is gross and they can be jumpy a times so no blames to those that don't like it undecided

people are just superstitious jare.
cats are lovely pets. And they are funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BC update (Special dogs) / I Just Imported This Male Caucasian Puppy From Moscow Russia...(not For Sale) / How Do I Deworm My Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.