Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Best Movie Maker Android App! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best Movie Maker Android App! (471 Views)

Muzzamil Umar, Car Maker From Kebbi (photos) / How The Dream Of Africa’s First Car Maker Dr. Ezekiel Izogu Was Killed. / U.S. Gun Maker Creates 'crusader' Rifle That ISIS 'can't Touch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Movie Maker Android App! by Mescopaul(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Now, that's exactly what I want.

Magisto seem bad now after their update, and I seem to be getting Video Editor which is actually different from Movie Maker or Video Creator.

Do you use any movie maker android app on your phone?
Is it good?
Please tell us about it.

Laptop's Windows Movie Maker is cool, but I'm at home now, and my laptop is in school.
I need to make a video right on the moment, so I need an android app that would do just what Windows Movie Maker does.

Don't tell me to Google.
I've done that, just succeeded in downloading junks.
9Apps..those indian guys are really naughty!
You click and download your supposed app, only to install and see 9App application!

So, if you use or know any really cool Video Creator (not editor please) or Movie Maker app, just drop the name or any other relevant info.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Kid Build Electronic Toy Payloader And Dumb Truck / The Spot Size Of A Burning Laser Is Indicative Of A Couple Of Factors / Russian President Vladimir Putin Wants Microsoft Out Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.