Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo (41257 Views)

Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by whitebeard(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Highly not interested
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by galadee(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change Begins With Me

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by LabourParty(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
That logo probably cost 20 Million Naira.

Asking us if we've changed.

See nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by freshcvvs: 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
I key into this and I will from today henceforth continue doing the right things and also desist from doing the wrong things to myself, my loved ones and my environment at large.

If I have offended anyone, I will make amendable amendment starting from today.

So help me God!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by adedayourt(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
THIS IS A JUDICIOUS WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES cry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by puffcity: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
SageTravels:
Let the change start from Aso Rock. Buhari knows too well that he cannot change anything so he is looking excuse. Change begins with you is now scapegoat.

Today is my Birthday. leave Buhari Wish me well.
u saying rubbish on ur birthday to ur president nd u want a good wish from people.... u need check up!
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by NairaMaster1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
sai Buhari sai Fashola sai Amaechi Sai Goje Sai Rochas in fact undecided Sai APC wailers should go to hell
Said zombies, said suffering and smiling, said sentiments.
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by Pangea: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dee60:
We are waiting to see the details unveiled.

Nigerians voted change and they expected it 18 months ago but sadly things have gone very sour in the land.

While the people may believe that PMB means well, there is no evidence that he has followership in his party in terms of doing well.

Has there been any chnage in the house of assemby? Has there been any change in the judiciary? If no, what can the poor masses do to effect any true change?

Unless you be the change, from the top, dont expect any person to follow you! The fish can only rot from the head. Once the head is clean, the body will heal. The head means the 3 arms of government!

As long as padding continues at the top and the leaders continue with business as usual events like this will fail to gain speed.

Information Ministry in Nigeria must go beyond lying and making cheap propaganda- This is necessary for change to happen.

Right now the people are hungry. They say a hungry man is an angry man. So they may not hear any preaching.

Change means transparency at the top - How much does Nigeria have? How much cash has been seized? How much is being spent on what? If the government wants private entities to decalre results why are they not doing so?

So much noise about budget - so little information on actual. Nothing has changed. Let our leaders be the change. We need transparency.

The Senate makes all the noise about budgets every year, yet Nigerians donot know what the Senate spends, how and on what? Be the change.

To lead well you must listen and you must speak. Do not just speak alone. Nigerians are yelling out - Fix the economy. It is not enough to say FG has a plan. What is the plan?

There are some very incompetent and clueless ministers handling some very key portfolios. They speak well but achieve so little. This administration is creating new 'diezanis', people who are so sure of themselves but are rapidly destroying the reputation of government by the way they speak.

The idea is good and should be commended. But I just wonder if anyone is hearing you. Even those seated in that room are possibly there to fill up the seats. Do they believe you? Will they support you?

Please fix the economy urgently and stop blaming past administrations.

God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by highbeekeys(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Even Prophet Muhammad and Jesus weren't followed by all.

This "change begins with me" campaign will help a lot and even enhances faith. A true Muslim or Christian would love to hear this.
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by KoldKash(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerians;both the leaders and the followers are so used to corruption and they prefer things stay that way.

The very sound of the word "Change" frightens us.we just won't have none of it.
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by columbus007(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Another form of distraction grin,

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by safetyInspector(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
The change should start from his ministers. If all the ministers will honestly return all that they have stolen from Nigerians while in holding one office or the other, nothing will stop Nigerians from not been part of this campaign. Quite unfortunate the ministers and APC members are saint.
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by ezeegolimited30(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
one tin is certain after d rain cums sunshine, God will alwys give Mr President d wisdom to recreate Nigeria nd it citizens mindset becos we ar all made to believe dat corruption is normal nd must go on.
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by 4nobody4every1: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
thesicilian:
If you like let the change begin and end with you. I no send you. We are tired of your kind of change
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by Emmahunk(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
It does not matter what anyone thinks. This man Buhari no matter what you choose to call him, IS GOING SOMEWHERE AND TAKING THIS COUNTRY OUT OF THE COLD UGLY HANDS OF THIEVES AND WICKED PEOPLE.
HIS VISION FOR THIS NATION IS GRADUALLY UNFOLDING, THE PRESENT RECESSION NOTWITHSTANDING.
SAI BABA
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by papiwyte(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sai Baba......wailers carry on

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by anonimi: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Araoluwa005:
God bless you sir. #istandwithbuhari

You still never chi chumthing.
When reality hits and sinks in properly, no one will tell you to switch to:

#IShitonBuhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3608065_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by watchindelta(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
change since two years undecided ok
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by loomer: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na now change wan start? When we wan see the effect?
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by anonimi: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Emmahunk:
It does not matter what anyone thinks. This man Buhari no matter what you choose to call him, IS GOING SOMEWHERE AND TAKING THIS COUNTRY OUT OF THE COLD UGLY HANDS OF THIEVES AND WICKED PEOPLE.
HIS VISION FOR THIS NATION IS GRADUALLY UNFOLDING, THE PRESENT RECESSION NOTWITHSTANDING.
SAI BABA

Taking us to the land of change chain filled with hunger, suffering and gnashing of teeth.
God forbid!
Olorun maje!!
Tufiakwa!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3747642_3745850fbimg1463927936602jpeg8173f300eff5e836ee925373615edada_jpegeaf9c8fbc7a78ee96d89f367b1820960

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by anonimi: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
loomer:
Na now change wan start? When we wan see the effect?

In 2023, InshaAllah. grin
Please endure till then. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3779948_2016053009_50_28_jpegb9829104084c65ac2ad788c00124823e

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by PETUK(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Meanwhile in Edo State, PDP slogan is Change the Change, so if they win, next Election APC slogan will be Change the Change that Change the Change

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by 989900: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Inspirational words from 'Baba', so, so apt, 'oya', "put your money where your mouth is" 'Bubu', let the change start with you by selling off a few of the PAF as promised among other little things you can do to push this deep into the minds of your subjects, that shouldn't be hard to do; let the change start with you my lord -- a very good place to start -- "esin iwaju ni ti eyin nwo sa're". undecided
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by abduolaye(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
It is our prayers that it impacts positively on the lives of Nigerians
Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by loomer: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
anonimi:

In 2023, InshaAllah. grin
Please endure till then. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3779948_2016053009_50_28_jpegb9829104084c65ac2ad788c00124823e

That time I don get grand pikin o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by anonimi: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
LabourParty:
That logo probably cost 20 Million Naira.

Asking us if we've changed.

See nonsense.

That is what you do when you don't have money and are in a recession, according to the governance book of the APC Confusionists.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3633741_9jaintrouble_jpeg7d204565e27912ea7b3d41c7e31cf768

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by Shoboy6h: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hmmm.. change my foot.. His dixx Democracy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by Lescott7(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change begins with me,I agree but do u think buhari knew anything about this prepared speech? All I want to see is a concise speech prepared by the president himself not the one prepared by Shehu and Adesina, for him to read,of which he never meant any single word in the speech . That is when I will say change has begun with President himself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
These a delibrate attempt to resist the responsibility of their failure and unending deciet to the masses.
So the responsibility of making their change mandate a reality is now mine abi?

Honestly these APCs need good number of atrokes of koboko

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by edjee: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
#CHANGE BEGINS WITH BUHARI

#LET THE CHANGE START FROM THE TOP

#LEAD BY EXAMPLE

ANYWAY....NO TIME......Note; I am not in support of GEJ or PMB...It's the hypocrisy and blame game that is annoying and IRRITATING.
Same Amaechi and Co.. pressed to share the resources now they turn around to blame AND POINT FINGERS?
Buhari and Co. should stop pretending to be saints!!! All politicians are CROOKS.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo by anonimi: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
cycline404:
The change begin with the senators, rep and all arms of government.
The change begin as soon as those senators are placed on minimum wage.
Those wuru wuru allowance must stop.

Thank you o jare.
Don't mind the useless mofos who think we are all mumus and their zombies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.