Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare (4613 Views)

A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 / Galaxy Note 7 Vs Iphone 7 - Note 7 beats Iphone Hands Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by ogedanny: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yes! iPhone 7 is very expensive but that will not stop people from buying it when it's officially launched in Nigeria. But my concern now is, why would people still prefer the Apple phone when Infinix Note 3 and Tecno C9 are superb.

Check Out the difference in feature: http://www.browsingphone.com/iphone-7-vs-infinix-note-3-vs-tecno-c9-compare-specs-prices-jumia/
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by SirTus: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
ogedanny:
Yes! iPhone 7 is very expensive but that will not stop people from buying it when it's officially launched in Nigeria. But my concern now is, why would people still prefer the Apple phone when Infinix Note 3 and Tecno C9 are superb.

Check Out the difference in feature: http://www.browsingphones.com/iphone-7-vs-infinix-note-3-vs-tecno-c9-compare-specs-prices-jumia/

Its an insult to compare Apple with Infinix/Tecno !

9 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
ogedanny:

Check Out the difference in feature: http://www.browsingphones.com/iphone-7-vs-infinix-note-3-vs-tecno-c9-compare-specs-prices-jumia/

U must be out of ur mind.

6 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by vjsmiles: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
angry

6 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by olanreyman(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op you don smoke weed abi? Iphone 7 with infinix and techno

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by DaveHert(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP why not also compare Kekenapep to Lamborghini while u are at at.

#SenselessThread

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by mancheeutd(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
I think this op is high haha infinix iPhone7 infinix u need prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by dasphinx1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
I swear ehn, u tecno and infinix guys predictability really sucks undecided chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by chumakk: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin op it is not tecno 7
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by acenazt: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
I no go read this post but I can wholly say this OP IS DEMENTED.

PITHING THOSE PIECE OF SCRAP AGAINST A PREMIUM GIANT IS AN INSULT.
u didn't compare ur chinkos to 5s.6,6+,6s and SE u r comparing them to 7.

I no like iphone7 cos I no fit afford am make we talk true but I also no like idiocy cos I no fit tolerate am

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by Temitoppe(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by chelseabmw(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
iPhone is for the rich smiley

If u don't have the money to get one then settle for less
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by idris4r83(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op must be out of his mind. Not even Sony Xperia, not Samsung you are comparing a tecno and infinix to an iPhone. If it is abroad they will arrest you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by potolistic(m): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2016
I was expecting foolishness but the 0p gave me stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by frankdaholy: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Chai!!! poverty is a diseases
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by henrynick(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
ogedanny:

You dare compare Great Steve jobs iPhone to Tecno infinix........ You re dumbest of them all......ocho!!!
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by youngcash99(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
you are a crazy nigga u for compare am with itel ni idiot
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by okikiosibodu(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Haba, see how everyone went around bashing OP... me for one, I see nothing special about Apple products apart from them been luxury product (thus forming a class). They have good picture qualities in terms of camera, no doubt, but Tecno C9 is a suitable spa mate. Let us forget about the names, (container) and focus on their contents (what they can do). One thing I have known many Nigerians for especially when it comes to electronic gadgets, is that they go for products 'cause it is in vogue, o it is expensive, or other meagre reasons, without knowing the features or capabilties of the gadgets even if it is left with them for 2 years. I put it to you that most people under-utilise their phones, and more than 50% of people don't know all the functionalities of their fones except for the fundamentals. Please let us keep this cellular fisticuff healthy, and learn from it.
Let me deviate a bit- back in the uni, my best phone ever was Nokia E5, and with that phone, the easier assignment a lecturer can give me, is instructing the class to type and spiral bind the assignment. All I need do is google it on Operamini, copy relevant materials and paste on MS-word, save it and send to my PC, and then do some minor editing, and then CTR+J, send to flash drive and off to the printing venue. Not everyone knows life could be that easy with a phone
Cc Debque

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by debque(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
okikiosibodu:
Haba, see how everyone went around bashing OP... me for one, I see nothing special about Apple products apart from them been luxury product (thus forming a class). They have good picture qualities in terms of camera, no doubt, but Tecno C9 is a suitable spa mate. Let us forget about the names, (container) and focus on their contents (what they can do). One thing I have known many Nigerians for especially when it comes to electronic gadgets, is that they go for products 'cause it is in vogue, o it is expensive, or other meagre reasons, without knowing the features or capabilties of the gadgets even if it is left with them for 2 years. I put it to you that most people under-utilise their phones, and more than 50% of people don't know all the functionalities of their fones except for the fundamentals. Please let us keep this cellular fisticuff healthy, and learn from it.
Let me deviate a bit- back in the uni, my best phone ever was Nokia E5, and with that phone, the easier assignment a lecturer can give me, is instructing the class to type and spiral bind the assignment. All I need do is google it on Operamini, copy relevant materials and paste on MS-word, save it and send to my PC, and then do some minor editing, and then CTR+J, send to flash drive and off to the printing venue. Not everyone knows life could be that easy with a phone
Cc Debque
loll...I remember that your phone then that I had to save my allowances to buy my e71...but there is something about iphone that makes one feel big n look classy, but like u said Most users don't know the functionalities of d phone, dem own na just ping musix n WhatsApp...even I have the money sef I won't buy it cos I prefer an Android which is more user friendly n customizable
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by alubeze1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
debque:
...even I have the money sef I won't buy it cos I prefer an Android which is more user friendly n customizable

So I said until I was privileged to use ipone6. When u start using one(iPhone) then u will know the difference between Rolls-Royce and Camry cars.
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by okikiosibodu(m): 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
debque:
loll...I remember that your phone then that I had to save my allowances to buy my e71...but there is something about iphone that makes one feel big n look classy, but like u said Most users don't know the functionalities of d phone, dem own na just ping musix n WhatsApp...even I have the money sef I won't buy it cos I prefer an Android which is more user friendly n customizable
You get my point. You won't have to worry about jail breaking or buying apps. If your screen break, you can afford to fix it, unlike I-phone that why have to think twice and weight your options : do I fix this old phone's screen for 50k or kukuma buy a new Android phone with 50k?
You can tweak androind phones easily (thanks to gravity box) and have unlimited cheats but for i-phones, for where? If your I-phone charger spoil, no so so think person go dey think... it's one thing to buy an expensive charger, it's another thing to buy an original charger grin. Team android rocks
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by omoalajah(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lmao. Na true Sha, the simple truth is that the devices are for different market segments. If you require high end, then Apple, but Affordability, Tecno. By the way TECNO now has some premium high end devices too
alubeze1:

So I said until I was privileged to use ipone6. When u start using one(iPhone) then u will know the difference between Rolls-Royce and Camry cars.
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by datyorubaboy: 1:16am On Jan 14, 2017
Well said
omoalajah:
Lmao. Na true Sha, the simple truth is that the devices are for different market segments. If you require high end, then Apple, but Affordability, Tecno. By the way TECNO now has some premium high end devices too
Re: Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare by missslimzy(f): 1:55am On Jan 14, 2017
Hehehehee. Everyone pocket will decide
alubeze1:

(1) (Reply)

How I Added Beautiful Image To My Android Device Notification Header (photo) / Any WAP Sites with Java Games for Sagem v55? / MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.