Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos (4601 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Owning An Iphone In Nigeria? / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
hello guys, so i posted the review of this phone on my blog some days ago. i have decided to share thoughts here as well PLUS a link to watch different videos of the phone in action.

It is with great pleasure that I inform you of the release of a very, very affordable smart phone with HIGH END SPECIFICATIONS- the INFINIX ZERO. And yes, its out. Click [url]qbizlinx.com/konga[/url] to watch the video review.
I am not a tech guru, therefore I will only be telling you about the things any average smart phone user needs to know and would understand. That won't take anything away from the depth of this review.

The INFINIX ZERO was revealed a few days ago and is in the FIFTH series of smartphones by Infinix mobility, designed in France. Following the success of the Infinix Alpha series (high end specs with a budget price), the company has decided to shock us all (including its competitors) by introducing a even more powerful device capable of competing with ANY brand, worldwide.

The first feature to WOW me was the processor. This device comes with an OCTA-CORE 1.4GHz PROCESSOR. (8 Cores) with an option of 1GB or 2GB RAM. That is twice the amount of processor power majority of today's high end smartphones carry. Heck! it is twice more than the power most laptops in the Nigerian market carry. Definitely, your tasks will run more smoothly and faster than you can imagine. I have been using the Infinix Alpha X507 (with a quad core processor) for over 8 months and I have any issues of lagging or hanging. The phone runs smoothly despite my multitasking and usage of apps that require serious processing. Now just Imagine what an octa-core will provide. Playing 3D games and HD videos will not be an issue.

Secondly, the phone is wrapped (not just the 5" HD SCREEN) in the latest protective glass technology- CORNING GORILLA GLASS 3! With a Native Damage Resistance (NDR), it enables improved damage resistance and toughness compared to former glass compositions and is up to three times more damage resistant than Gorilla Glass 2. It is also resistant to scratch. Talk about Durability. Watch the video demonstration here.

Thirdly; the Infinix ZERO comes with a either 8GB or 16GB internal memory UPGRADABLE TO 32GB using a MICRO SD MEMORY CARD. You may think there is nothing special about that, after all even cheaper phones come with that. But if you are aware of the fact that the previous Front line phones by Infinix did not have the option of a memory card use, then this is a very good step up and a great decision by the brand. Lack of the memory slot on previous phones have definitely cost them customers with a few of my friends opting for Tecno devices for this singular reason.
The other Pros of the Infinix ZERO are listed below followed by the full specifications.

1. 13MP back (rear) camera with flash and a 2MP front camera

2. Latest android OS 4.4.2 (KITKAT) so you don't have to bother about upgrading.

3. Sleek, cutting-edge design with a glossy. Looks and feels like a LUXURY PHONE.

4. Opportunity to pre-Order at a Low Price of N20,900 with a 500Mb data bonus for 12 months courtesy Etisalat if bought from Konga.

There are however very few Cons of the Infinix ZERO. And considering the price, these are really very little prices to pay for a phone of such outstanding quality.

1. Low resolution front camera. The 2MP front camera is lower than what we are used to from the Alpha series (5MP). But then, its job is to take Selfies basically and make Video calls, which i'm sure wont be a problem.

2. It comes with an average sized battery of 1920mAh. This is not poor, but it isn't great either. For heavy users like myself (non-stop social networking,...

THE FULL ARTICLE IS AT http://www.qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/product-review-infinix-zero-x506
the video review can be watched here: www.qbizlinx.com/konga

If you are not impressed with this gadget after seeing the videos for that price, then NOTHING can impress you.

2 Likes

Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by Toniosparlet(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Great review.....2gb infinix zero is a must have....begin preorder already!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Toniosparlet: Great review.....2gb infinix zero is a must have....begin preorder already!!!!

thanx. it really is.

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by SPSpecial(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
damcqute:

thanx. it really is.

Please when will the pre-order end?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by nybol(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
the ram is 1G and not 2G
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by Ajascolove(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Its two version. The 1G/8 and 2G/16
nybol: the ram is 1G and not 2G
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by Toniosparlet(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ajascolove: Its two version. The 1G/8 and 2G/16
Yea, but the 2gb version is not yet on sale
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by Nsonaso(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
nybol: the ram is 1G and not 2G
dude it has 2GB RAM+16GB ROM version
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by kelvinnn(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
HOW MANY NLANDER HV USED THIS PHONE AND WHATS THE BA3 LIFE
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 7:22am On Sep 02, 2014
kelvinnn: HOW MANY NLANDER HV USED THIS PHONE AND WHATS THE BA3 LIFE

on paper, 1920mAh is quite average. but users so far have said the battery is good enough for them and not as bad as they expected. so, maybe the kitkat OS has some features that helps conserve the battery. any which way, its a super phone for that price and the best you can do is get a power bank for back up.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2014
SPSpecial:

Please when will the pre-order end?

the pre-order has actually ended. but when you visit the site, you can fill a form, and you'll be the first to know when its available for purchase.

1 Like

Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Listening
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by olaolurhemsy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
damcqute: hello guys, so i posted the review of this phone on my blog some days ago. i have decided to share thoughts here as well PLUS a link to watch different videos of the phone in action.

It is with great pleasure that I inform you of the release of a very, very affordable smart phone with HIGH END SPECIFICATIONS- the INFINIX ZERO. And yes, its out. Click [url]qbizlinx.com/konga[/url] to watch the video review.
I am not a tech guru, therefore I will only be telling you about the things any average smart phone user needs to know and would understand. That won't take anything away from the depth of this review.

The INFINIX ZERO was revealed a few days ago and is in the FIFTH series of smartphones by Infinix mobility, designed in France. Following the success of the Infinix Alpha series (high end specs with a budget price), the company has decided to shock us all (including its competitors) by introducing a even more powerful device capable of competing with ANY brand, worldwide.

The first feature to WOW me was the processor. This device comes with an OCTA-CORE 1.4GHz PROCESSOR. (8 Cores) with an option of 1GB or 2GB RAM. That is twice the amount of processor power majority of today's high end smartphones carry. Heck! it is twice more than the power most laptops in the Nigerian market carry. Definitely, your tasks will run more smoothly and faster than you can imagine. I have been using the Infinix Alpha X507 (with a quad core processor) for over 8 months and I have any issues of lagging or hanging. The phone runs smoothly despite my multitasking and usage of apps that require serious processing. Now just Imagine what an octa-core will provide. Playing 3D games and HD videos will not be an issue.

Secondly, the phone is wrapped (not just the 5" HD SCREEN) in the latest protective glass technology- CORNING GORILLA GLASS 3! With a Native Damage Resistance (NDR), it enables improved damage resistance and toughness compared to former glass compositions and is up to three times more damage resistant than Gorilla Glass 2. It is also resistant to scratch. Talk about Durability. Watch the video demonstration here.

Thirdly; the Infinix ZERO comes with a either 8GB or 16GB internal memory UPGRADABLE TO 32GB using a MICRO SD MEMORY CARD. You may think there is nothing special about that, after all even cheaper phones come with that. But if you are aware of the fact that the previous Front line phones by Infinix did not have the option of a memory card use, then this is a very good step up and a great decision by the brand. Lack of the memory slot on previous phones have definitely cost them customers with a few of my friends opting for Tecno devices for this singular reason.
The other Pros of the Infinix ZERO are listed below followed by the full specifications.

1. 13MP back (rear) camera with flash and a 2MP front camera

2. Latest android OS 4.4.2 (KITKAT) so you don't have to bother about upgrading.

3. Sleek, cutting-edge design with a glossy. Looks and feels like a LUXURY PHONE.

4. Opportunity to pre-Order at a Low Price of N20,900 with a 500Mb data bonus for 12 months courtesy Etisalat if bought from Konga.

There are however very few Cons of the Infinix ZERO. And considering the price, these are really very little prices to pay for a phone of such outstanding quality.

1. Low resolution front camera. The 2MP front camera is lower than what we are used to from the Alpha series (5MP). But then, its job is to take Selfies basically and make Video calls, which i'm sure wont be a problem.

2. It comes with an average sized battery of 1920mAh. This is not poor, but it isn't great either. For heavy users like myself (non-stop social networking,...

THE FULL ARTICLE IS AT http://www.qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/product-review-infinix-zero-x506
the video review can be watched here: www.qbizlinx.com/konga

If you are not impressed with this gadget after seeing the videos for that price, then NOTHING can impress you.
pls av bn tinkin about an andriod phone to buy 4 lng bur i tink am owk wt dis...pls wen is it goin 2be on sale nd how can i go about it now?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by Boomboost(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well,d 2mp camera ish go b small problem...Lets c wat d gold version brings.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by SPSpecial(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
damcqute:

the pre-order has actually ended. but when you visit the site, you can fill a form, and you'll be the first to know when its available for purchase.

Hope will still remain the same. Am already gathering my money o.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2014
SPSpecial:

Hope will still remain the same. Am already gathering my money o.
i cant say for sure but i hope so.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by Clinton594(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2014
I'm not even sure this phone is going to be on sale this month. why am I worried
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by UIA04(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2014
Seems to good to be true
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Clinton594: I'm not even sure this phone is going to be on sale this month. why am I worried

it will likely be on sale to everyone this month. you will be contacted immediately its available. Just follow this link http://qbizlinx.com/konga
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
UIA04: Seems to good to be true
i said the same thing myself. till i saw it. i just placed 4 orders for my friends who cant wait to have their's. Its almost perfect.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
olaolurhemsy: pls av bn tinkin about an andriod phone to buy 4 lng bur i tink am owk wt dis...pls wen is it goin 2be on sale nd how can i go about it now?
i assume that you did not pre-order it. But dont worry, If you follow this link and fill the form, you will get a mail immediately it is available. You will be able to order from there on and have the opportunity to pay on delivery and get 500mb free data from etisalat. http://qbizlinx.com/konga. I will advice you to exercise a little more patience. This phone is worth it. thank you
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by udoeyinwa: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
olaolurhemsy: pls av bn tinkin about an andriod phone to buy 4 lng bur i tink am owk wt dis...pls wen is it goin 2be on sale nd how can i go about it now?
Has anyone got the phone yet? Is the pre-order working please?
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 1:23am On Sep 04, 2014
udoeyinwa:
yes, my brother even got his delivered today. i am expecting a couple to be delivered before saturday. And its payment on delivery.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by philiplamb: 6:00am On Sep 04, 2014
damcqute:
yes, my brother even got his delivered today. i am expecting a couple to be delivered before saturday. And its payment on delivery.
can dey deliver to Ughelli in delta state...I really need dis fone. Men! Pls keep me updated.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by Clinton594(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2014
damcqute:

Ahhhh pre-ordered from konga?

Abbi is there any other place I can get it. I have the money complete.

please guys, na only konga dey sell the phone for the whole naija
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by Clinton594(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
I'm super confused oh!
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Clinton594:

Ahhhh pre-ordered from konga?

Abbi is there any other place I can get it. I have the money complete.

please guys, na only konga dey sell the phone for the whole naija

Right now, sales are exclusive to konga, at that price. it is possible to get it somewhere else tho but at a much inflated price
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Clinton594: I'm super confused oh!

HELLO SIR! good news, you can now order for your infinix zero and get it delivered within 5 days. just click this link. http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri Price is still N20,900 only
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
philiplamb: can dey deliver to Ughelli in delta state...I really need dis fone. Men! Pls keep me updated.
yes sir. they can deliver it to anywhere in nigeria. good news, you can now order for your infinix zero and get it delivered within 7 days. just click this link. http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri Price is still N20,900 only. comes in white and black colors. the fone is so slick with an amazing screen!
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
damcqute:

HELLO SIR! good news, you can now order for your infinix zero and get it delivered within 5 days. just click this link. http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri Price is still N20,900 only
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
UIA04: Seems to good to be true

Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
udoeyinwa:
i have the phone in my hands now now now! it is a wonder to behold at that price. lovely features too. and i paid on delivery. click here to order yours now available to all. http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri Price is still N20,900 only

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts About Google (no 5 Will Shock You) / 15 Dangerous Android Apps That Are Being Used To Spy On You - Google / World Top 10 Phone Rankings-june 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.