Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) (45095 Views)

How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / "There Is No Evidence"-Minister Of Health Reacts To Reports Of Plastic Rice.PICS / Omg! This Man Beats A Goat Mercilessly For Eating His Jollof Rice (PICS & VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) by holyfather(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Decibel:
*Singing*
All I see is brown roof
Is brown roof...

When you go to SouthWest
Southwest
That republic is known for Brown roof
Browns roof .

All you' ll see is
Brown roof , brown roof

cheesy

Okay, wait a minute. shocked shocked
Like seriously? grin
Re: Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Why did he keep the rice where the goat will reach.

The man has a lower IQ compared to his goat. cheesy
Re: Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) by Decibel: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2016
holyfather:

Okay, wait a minute. shocked shocked
Like seriously? grin
Did you notice the background?
Re: Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) by emvico(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin grin the most funniest thread i have ever come across on this nairaland
Re: Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) by AwesomeHIM: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2016
The man is a fool and a dirty pig! why would he leave his food where the goat will have access to it? undecided
Re: Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) by holyfather(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Decibel:

Did you notice the background?
Yeah.
I used to think you guys just yab each other here... But this time I actually saw a brown roof and it wasn't intentional grin grin
Hilarious! grin grin
Re: Man Beats Goat For Eating His Jollof Rice (pics, Video) by Decibel: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
holyfather:

Yeah.
I used to think you guys just yab each other here... But this time I actually saw a brown roof and it wasn't intentional grin grin
Hilarious! grin grin
Thank God you've acknowledged our claims so far on the afonjas wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000 / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations / The Cake An Online User Ordered And What He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.