Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' (49743 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 / President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by goshen26: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
All of them....
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Emmaoga: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
yarimo:
What of KACHUKU he is part of fuel hike ? fuel is now 145 per litre .

common your own country current affairs you no sabi...

Buhari is our minister of petroleum so he is incompetent too.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gbam you nailed it
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by qleap2all(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
How can you remove Fashola - Check road constructions going on and power has improved
Fayemi just discover Nickedel in Kaduna

Ngige had made sure no incessant workers strike
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Greenback: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
True. And their main principal is equally incompetent and shud be impeached..however,it is a given that afonja will disagreee with the op..their zombieism is incurable.
grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by biggerj(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
jmoore:
1- Minister of Petroleum- Buhari, aka 'the remote control' minister.

2- Minister of Finance- Kemi Adeosun, she is a graduate from Lying University under the tutelage of Liar Mohammed.

3- Minister of Sports- Solomon Dalung. This one epitomizes a combination of clueless, incompetence, low IQ, etc. I wonder who named him Solomon. undecided

guy chil abeg no kil me wit laf oooo na solo own we worse pass

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by id911(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
yarimo:
What of KACHUKU he is part of fuel hike ? fuel is now 145 per litre .

Is Kachukwu the Petroleum Minister or Minister of State? Can he take any decision without authorization from the main minister? Why is it that you guys that are educated behave like illitrates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by sammytee30(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
This naija
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by biggie73(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
I think the problem with Kemi isn't that PMB doesn't allow her to do things her own way.
...thank God she is not allowed to follow her intelligence. Who knows what would have happened?
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Araoluwa005(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
it is only a fool that says fashola is not competent
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by samuelUMOH(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fayemi a medical Dr appointed as solid mineral minister ..what does he know about minerals?
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Orikinla(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
striker9:
Pls remove BRF from the list
BRF is more competent than those not on the list.

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Ophilabraham: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Let not babatunde fashola be put in the list, cos He s been doin d most awesome work af all d ministers.
I think Bujhari should be overtrown bu him.
I believe in him so much, he can take Nigeria to a higher ground. Eko onibaje, 9ja oni daru.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by striker9(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
softheart4love:

Maka why Has he performed well
So far he's not doing badly at all,handling such ministries ain't joke.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
who reads naij.com? I see this outfit as a just a blog like Linda Ikeji blog.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by striker9(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fashola is on that list cos of hatred,its a shame when we tend to ridicule few ones that are performing well....
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by SmathGate(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
[size=15pt]what of that minister that said we will be producing pencil in the nearest future[/size] undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by crown08(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=Bolustic post=49187643][color=#000099][b]This piece is not only trashy and full of bad belle junk journalism.

How on earth would you include Fayemi under whose the comatose Ajaokuta steel mill is being revived, what the PDP couldn't do in their 16 years of brazen corruption? How come nobody heard of Nickel under the previous minister of mining?

Including Fasola is just too laughable, Lagos-Ibadan, Oyo-Ogbomoso, Calabar-... Expressways, the fixing of the Apapa bridge and other roads are few of the palpable facts that he is trying his best not to mention improved power supply, this year(precisely July 19) I enjoyed enjoyed 21 hours of uninterrupted power supply.

As for Kemi, IMO,it is too early to judge her, she met a moribund economy beautified and garnished with false figures. I'll buy her more time, I cant forget the Efficiency Unit she introduced.

Who on earth is rating the Budget minister low? was he the one who padded the budget? [quote] sorry to say but you are very stupid.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
kenonze:
Thinking of unprofessionalism in journalism,
Think Naij.Com
that website they vex me no be small.

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by RealIgboboy: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=Bolustic post=49187643]This piece is not only trashy and full of bad belle junk journalism.

How on earth would you include Fayemi under whose the comatose Ajaokuta steel mill is being revived, what the PDP couldn't do in their 16 years of brazen corruption? How come nobody heard of Nickel under the previous minister of mining?

Including Fasola is just too laughable, Lagos-Ibadan, Oyo-Ogbomoso, Calabar-... Expressways, the fixing of the Apapa bridge and other roads are few of the palpable facts that he is trying his best not to mention improved power supply, this year(precisely July 19) I enjoyed enjoyed 21 hours of uninterrupted power supply.

As for Kemi, IMO,it is too early to judge her, she met a moribund economy beautified and garnished with false figures. I'll buy her more time, I cant forget the Efficiency Unit she introduced.

Who on earth is rating the Budget minister low? was he the one who padded the budget? It is on record that it was during his tenure that budget padding was exposed.

Ethnic and tribal champion spotted.
We have seen you ooo

2 Likes

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by neonly: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
In fact na all of them lookout
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by teebaxy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
This are just the popular once, what about those that our civic education students can not even store their names

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Henrichemeka(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
GoggleB:

PMB IS OUR KNOWN MINISTER OF PETROLEUM..

KACHWIKU NA STATE MINISTER.. should I add Buhari to the list grin
yes please!
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by femzey(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
which Minister is now remaining
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by cornel994(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:
This piece is not only trashy and full of bad belle junk journalism.

Who on earth is rating the Budget minister low? was he the one who padded the budget? It is on record that it was during his tenure that budget padding was exposed.

wat calabar expressway?
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by aiikman(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Incompetence begets incompetence.....d "chooser" and d "chosen" are one and d same

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by phreakabit(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
[size=18pt]BRF Minister of darkness![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Ximonak: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fashola is trying he holds more than one portfolio compared to the rest...

Minister of Information nko, after have a budget bigger than education. All I see is using the funds to host parties(eg Eagle change and the rest)

Please where is minister of transport?
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by sherif4owo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
GoggleB:
4. Minister of
[b]6. Minister of power, housing and works (Babatunde Raji Fashola)

Many have said the ministries given to Babatunde Fashola were too much for him to manage. On several occasions, Fashola has been called minister of darkness as power has not improved since his appointment.
Many have said he is not competent enough for the job but Fashola has asked anybody who has a problem with his position to go and complain to President Muhammadu Buhari.

I've currently enjoying the best phcn supply since the past 10yrs

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by OgundeleT(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Fayemi a medical Dr appointed as solid mineral minister ..what does he know about minerals?
sey na u give am medical doctor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road / Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.