Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' (49745 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 / President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Panic Grips Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lai Mohammed didnt make the list??
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by onatisi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
I think the problem with Kemi isn't that PMB doesn't allow her to do things her own way.

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Ahmeduana(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
GoggleB:
7. Minister of labour and employment (Chris Ngige)

Some youths in the country have criticized Chris Ngige for his inability to fix a profitable minimum wage. Instead of the government creating employment for the unemployed, many are losing their jobs on a daily basis.

8. Minister of foreign affairs (Geoffrey Onyeama)

Many had expected Geoffrey Onyeama to wield in his international expertise into Buhari’s agenda, but 10 months since he was appointed, Nigeria is yet to have a focused foreign policy agenda. He is yet to convince Nigerians that he is the right man for the job.

9. Minister of Communication (Adebayo Shittu)

Adebayo Shittu is yet to prove to Nigerians that he is the best hand for the job. He recently came up with a proposal to impose a 10 per cent tax on phone calls, text messages, data and more, which according to him, would help enhance telecommunication services in the country.

ADD YOURS
THE LIST IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT AMEACHI
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by engrhorla(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:
1. Solomon Dalung

2. Abdul Rahman Dambazzau

3. Mallam Adamu Adamu

Who be Adamu Adamu?
D only Adamu I knw na maisuya in Apo

Wetin be him portfolio abeg?
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by onatisi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
The ministers were bound to fail from the start. They started work very very late when the recession had already started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by eleko1: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Pipu of yesteryear embarassed especially that num 9 baba onirungbon yekue sad. Forget Ngozi okonjo,she's part of where we are today.Baba Buhari shud reshuffle his cabinet ASAP. Kemkem shud give way to Pat Utomi.I shud have recommended Bisi onasanya but lipsrsealed embarassed,may we not see disaster embarassed. Dalung the EVIL one and dat short man with white teddy from dat side,always threatened workers must GO angry
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by breakeven: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
This list is fake if the minister of education is not there.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by rozayx5(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:
This piece is not only trashy and full of bad belle junk journalism.

How on earth would you include Fayemi under whose the comatose Ajaokuta steel mill is being revived, what the PDP couldn't do in their 16 years of brazen corruption? How come nobody heard of Nickel under the previous minister of mining?

Including Fasola is just too laughable, Lagos-Ibadan, Oyo-Ogbomoso, Calabar-... Expressways, the fixing of the Apapa bridge and other roads are few of the palpable facts that he is trying his best not to mention improved power supply, this year(precisely July 19) I enjoyed enjoyed 21 hours of uninterrupted power supply.

As for Kemi, IMO,it is too early to judge her, she met a moribund economy beautified and garnished with false figures. I'll buy her more time, I cant forget the Efficiency Unit she introduced.

Who on earth is rating the Budget minister low? was he the one who padded the budget? It is on record that it was during his tenure that budget padding was exposed.

which Ajaokuta is being revived?
better know the rubbish you post on net, you dont know who is reading it

the false figures Kemi met ensured Nigerian did not buy a cup of rice for 120Naira, now that we have seen the "real" figures life is instead hard?

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by ojnnaco(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
All even Buahri himself is incompetent, an appointment made cox of tribe and region and party affiliation other than merit and what you can do,how do expect progress??
No way,, Unless Buhari swallow his pride and look beyond party,tribe and religion things will never move in the right direction
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by donvat1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
striker9:
Pls remove BRF from the list
remove who, the numba 1. minister of darkness. abeg take time o

2 Likes

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by onwuakpachris(m): 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
only Solomon dalung alone can make up the list 10 times over and still counting...
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by balosunky(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:

How on earth would you include Fayemi under whose the comatose Ajaokuta steel mill is being revived, what the PDP couldn't do in their 16 years of brazen corruption? How come nobody heard of Nickel under the previous minister of mining?

Including Fasola is just too laughable, Lagos-Ibadan, Oyo-Ogbomoso, Calabar-... Expressways, the fixing of the Apapa bridge and other roads are few of the palpable facts that he is trying his best not to mention improved power supply, this year(precisely July 19) I enjoyed enjoyed 21 hours of uninterrupted power supply.

As for Kemi, IMO,it is too early to judge her, she met a moribund economy beautified and garnished with false figures. I'll buy her more time, I cant forget the Efficiency Unit she introduced.

Who on earth is rating the Budget minister low? was he the one who padded the budget? It is on record that it was during his tenure that budget padding was exposed.

Well done my brother,if just 5% of nairalander can reason like u,nairaland would ve been a reasonable site to visit
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Decibel: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
I can't name even one minister that is working well under Pa Buharia, they're all what the Chinese people call same same .
You must be an importer. They use that line a lot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by OLANIYI1985: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
all I can say is the country is in hot soup for voting in buhari. the economy is in shatters.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by onwuakpachris(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=rozayx5 post=49189667]

which Ajaokuta is being revived?
better know the rubbish you post on net, you dont know who is reading it

the false figures Kemi met ensured Nigerian did not buy a cup of rice for 120Naira, now that we have seen the "real" figures life is instead hard?[/quote...
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Decibel: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
@Bolustic
You're still suffering from "Our Own Syndrome "
The mathematically illiterate passage parody accountant must be sacked
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by ebonytarki(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
I think the workload on fashola is much....i believe he would have been able 2 handle just 1 ministry.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Godmann(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
A graduate of.a former polytechnic that later changed to University of East London who failed her MSC program with very limited work experience was packaged and dumped on us as Finance Minister because she's favoured by Bourdilion.

God punish Buhari and Kemi for the Wasted Economy they brought upon us
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by 989900: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
For me; Dalung and Shittu have been sh!tty . . . SMH @ those 2.

The rest are trying and they ain't even a year old in there, plus they've only got about 5 months or so so far to work with the budget, and probably less than 2-3 months of funding.

Kemi Adeosun, Fashola, and especially Kachikwu have been brilliant.

Fasheun had a slow start, but Nickel and Ajaokuta says he deserves the patience given him.

Mama Taraba had some health issues.

Emefiele though not a minister, nor appointed by PMB, is a special case. sad sad sad

The rest, I will give them more time.

Lai deserves his place, arguably the best minister considering what his job description entails. His job is propaganda, and he does that exceedingly well.

For all those that keep going after Kemi Adeosun, I've been asking for what you expect of her, what would you have done differently in her shoes? She is one of the shinning lights of this administration; she got thrown in at the deep end of the pool, she has risen to the occasion with passing time. Her only crime so far is, trying to be inspirational by glossing " recession is just a word" . . . wrong choice of words at the wrong time.

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by pippimp(m): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Just nine?
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by 4nobody4every1: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
jmoore:
1- Minister of Petroleum- Buhari, aka 'the remote control' minister.

2- Minister of Finance- Kemi Adeosun, she is a graduate from Lying University under the tutelage of Liar Mohammed.

3- Minister of Sports- Solomon Dalung. This one epitomizes a combination of clueless, incompetence, low IQ, etc. I wonder who named him Solomon. undecided

grin grin grin

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Bosc(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mallam Adamu Adamu the minister for education should also make that list. Imagine some of his policies in BECE
>marging some important subjects in JS as one like civic education, CRS & social studies as Religious and National Studies; Basic Science, Basic Tech and Computer as Basic Science Technology & Homec & agric as pre-vocational studies, etc.

Infact all the ministers under this admin should make that list including PMB (minister for petroleum)
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Burger01(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kai.. Remove Fashola from that yeye list angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Dinero44(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
[center][/center]What about Liar mohammed
What about Liar mohammed
What about Liar mohammed
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by atirolu(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Even thou am not a fun of this govt
But fayemi is working
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by ogastone(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
The only President Buhari minister wey de work very well and every one de hear him voice always na information minister, Lai Mohammed.
Him de always tell us Lai after him go say him no talk am. Na him be the most working minister whether he de lie or say truth, he is not quiet or dumb like others
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by PassingShot(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one. Based on what parameters are they incompetent?

Nigerians blaming all their failures and sufferings on Kemi like she was the made your economy import based. I have forgotten that 16 years of unprecedented looting and wastage happened under her watch. Even a magician and economic genius cannot save Nigeria from the recession. It doesn't take a genius to know that.
Blame all ya woes on Kemi, y'all will continue to pay for the several years of corruption and wasteful spending.
A country that pays bunch of its unproductive senators more than any other senators in the world and pays a meager 18k to the productive workers. What a joke!
Nigerians don't know what they need. We always want quick fix and short cut to our problems and it's the major reason many of us engage in fraudulent activities to make it.
It pains to be part of these wasted generations!

1 Like

Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Alohababy: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
greatgod2012:
All these ministers are compensated for their loyalty to their party, so don't expect any meaningful performance from them.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by CioAngels(f): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
GoggleB:

PMB IS OUR KNOWN MINISTER OF PETROLEUM..

KACHWIKU NA STATE MINISTER.. should I add Buhari to the list grin
YES PLEASE.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Not only nine of them, but the whole of them.
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Rekyz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:

Which Calabar express road? If i knock ur head eh! Have you traveled through these roads before? Are you in any way related to these mediocres? RUBBISH!
Re: 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' by Rekyz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
balosunky:
Well done my brother,if just 5% of nairalander can reason like u,nairaland would ve been a reasonable site to visit
Nairaland and Nija isn't reasonable, no thanks to 5% of your kind who lack common sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) / Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.