Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction (1734 Views)

Is It Possible For ATM To Dispense Cash After You Are Gone? Any Such Experience? / Nigeria Ranks 7th On Pos Transactions In Africa / Frustration As ATMs Dispense Less Cash In Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction by Olami099(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders, I want to bring to your notice about the painful pos ATM machine dispense error and I want to hear your suggestions, penalty or compensation that a victim of this incidence must push for. Yesterday, I received a debit alert of #40,000 from my uncle to help him give someone who will help him purchase sallah ram. I went to the nearest ATM machine access bank ATM machine and slotted my GTbank master card inside, I entered the amount I wanted to withdraw which is #40,000 the machine said I can't withdraw that at once, I then decide to withdraw #20,000 twice. The 1st 20,000k withdrawal was successfully debited but when the second #20,000 withdrawal didn't dispense and I got a false debit alert. I was so worried that what could have happened I didn't receive any money yet they deducted #20,000 from my account. I decided to chill for an hour in the hope that they will see it and reverse the money. An hour passed and no alert, I decide to go lodge complain at GTbank customer service unit. when I got there I narrated my story to the staff and he gave me a form to filll that the money will be reversed within next 7working days which I pleaded with him that 7 working days is too far because the money is meant to purchase RAM and salah is on Monday. Right up till now as am talking am yet to receive any reversal alert from the bank. My question now is that what if the money is meant to safe life is this what they will be saying? Secondly: Is it wrong to use another bank ATM machine for withdrawal? thirdly: The bank just behave anyhow they like without getting sanction and no compensation for the affected victim!! Please mod help put into front page and I need your opinions? forgive my English for not properly constructed. thanks
Re: Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction by EgusiSoup: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
You has to lounge a official complain to President Buhari maybe he does not knows undecided
Re: Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction by EgusiSoup: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
APC Government and corruption in the Banking section undecided

Is this the CHANGE we voted for?
Re: Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction by EgusiSoup: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
The mode will never pushed this to FrontPage!

If it's Picture of Tiwa Savages making call they will put it undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction by EgusiSoup: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Or picture of davido eating corn angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction by Temitope223(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Naija banks ehen
Re: Nairalanders Suggestions On Pos ATM Dispense Error Transaction by uncleck: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
I've had such issue several times and all of them were settled with ease. (i use eco bank).
Firstly you are requested to complain if your account is not credited after 24 hours.

You may not get any alert of the reversal, so the only way to be sure is to check your account regularly.

In my case all the errors were corrected within the 24 hours period so don't panic.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Rice Buyers In BULK / Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria / Rent Artificial Grass For Your Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.