Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Do You Eat Snakes? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Snakes? (8111 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:56am On Oct 11, 2009
[size=13pt]Urhobo's eat Snake. . .?, well you just told me. My Friend Uche has gisted me true story of the IGBO'S= IBO people, how they love eating fried snake  , peherps the Hausa , The Calabars, The Yoruba's who cant organise a pot of soup without using a snake meat ?, i trusth Nigerians. . . . .  cheesy[/size]
ifyalways:

whats all this OMG and God forbid?
Urhobos eat snake now and some other parts of 9ja do too.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by dgreatrock(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Urhobo's eat Snake. . .?, well you just told me. My Friend Uche has gisted me true story of the IGBO'S= IBO people, how they love eating fried snake  , peherps the Hausa , The Calabars, The Yoruba's who cant organise a pot of soup without using a snake meat ?, i trusth Nigerians. . . . .  cheesy[/size]

No mind that ignoramus angry

Make im mouth dey yarn opata for wetin im no know!
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by agathamari(f): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
i had rattlesnake back in the states a few times, they are pretty good. fairly common food in some areas. taste a hell of alot better then gator meat thats for sure
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
Some peeps are clearly frustrated sha cheesy i wonder if its emotional,sexual abi na hunger undecided
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by dgreatrock(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ask them for me jare!
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by whiteroses(f): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
yes now its sweet grin ahh my ex boyfriend! he bought it and said its fish i thought hmm this is one succulent fish, after eating the whole thing he said its actually snake he had bought in a restuarant as an exclusive order shocked but it was delicious grin
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by lightwalk(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
Interesting, grin Maybe I will suggest snake diet for cassablanca. I will love to start seeing it in their menu. cool
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]Indeed bro. . .some people just saying what they doesn't know  and this got me irritated. they are so ignorant to learn but always find all means to share without controlling. . . .mmm, just like crazy [/size]
dgreatrock:

No mind that ignoramus angry

Make im mouth dey yarn opata for wetin im no know!
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by dgreatrock(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
Ditto
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by galatico(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2009
God forbid bad thing me eat snakes never!!!
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Fhemmmy: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
galatico:

God forbid bad thing me eat snakes never!!!

People like u are the ones that will eat snake and the following day will be told that you ate snake last night.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by chrisical(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2009
It's so disheartening that most people offer others to eat snakes without informing them they are actually about to eat the bloody creature.After the thing don enter stomach finish,dem go open their yeye mouth say na snake. cool shocked sad
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:35am On Oct 29, 2009
[size=13pt] Bu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. . . . . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink[/size]
chrisical:

It's so disheartening that most people offer others to eat snakes without informing them they are actually about to eat the bloody creature.After the thing don enter stomach finish,dem go open their yeye mouth say na snake. cool shocked sad
chrisical:

Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
some of the dried fish sold in the market are actually snake pieces. You know the dried fish that is roasted black and already in pieces? - yes those fleshy middle parts? grin

Relax though, I'm told the snake pieces are the more expensive delicacies and only find their way to the fish bags by mistake cool.

Always examine the skin of that 'fleshy' dried fish cool
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
is this some sort of joke? shocked
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
Darling, my post is not a joke, ask anyone who really knows the local fish business grin
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
^^ its probably eel.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
- eel in borno state?
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
marissa:

- eel in borno state?

why not?

eels live in rivers and lakes.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by nich(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
ma guy runz for his life. snake ke? i no hungry again! wink
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by flekan(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2009
Tried it once. Its delicious
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
flekan:

Tried it once. Its delicious
shocked shocked
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by coolier(f): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2009
Very delicious. Tastes like chicken.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by muffins(f): 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2009
Snakes scare me. sad
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by mohawkchic(f): 2:28am On Nov 01, 2009
coolier:

Very delicious. Tastes like chicken.

[size=13pt]~You Dont Say! shocked

~ERh. . . No I dont eat Snakes. . what are the chances of that happening?. . ZZzzz-E-R-O to None!! cheesy[/size]
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:38am On Nov 01, 2009
grin grin
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~You Dont Say! shocked

~ERh. . . No I dont eat Snakes. . what are the chances of that happening?. . ZZzzz-E-R-O to None!! cheesy[/size]

Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by flekan(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
rokiatu:

shocked shocked

Don't be shocked. Why not give it a trial? Your gonna love it   smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Beaf: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
I would love to try snake and even bat sef (they sell it around Lokoja). But I dey fear my wife. . .
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2009
I'll have to be dead before i can eat any stupid BUSH SHIT .
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
chipmunkey:

I'll have to be dead before i can eat any stupid BUSH SHIT .

then, u will wake up when u don finish eating am now . . . so no wahala
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by xreal: 12:48am On Nov 05, 2009
hahaahahaa,
y'all are missing something real good.
You guys ought to start rearing snakes for the meat moreso we approaching festive period, u know, you may rear for their skin (leather) but
the meat is so good. Snakes don't harm except you have the intention to harm them first.
Some snake-meat taste exactly like that of mackerel. I'm serious.

what then would you say about eating day-old chicken?
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Monoxide(m): 2:32am On Nov 05, 2009
Snakes are very good to eat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gurasa & Suya: A Delicacy In Kano. / The Essence Of Leaving Food Served Knowing You Have None At Home? / Naija Cook In New York Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.