Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Do You Eat Snakes? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Snakes? (8110 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2010
Tufiakwa.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Cobra is my favorite. . . so sweet? grin grin wink
[/size]
Hubcool:

Delicious snake, wow! Best stuff I tried in a while! How can someone not like it?
[img]http://s04.flagcounter.com/count/JPIn/bg=FFFFFF/txt=FFFFFF/border=FFFFFF/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/pageview=0[/img]
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
Tasted it before. it's like a cross between chicken and fish. Alligator meat is still the best "weird" meat I have eaten thus far. cool
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:41am On Aug 19, 2010
grin grin

labalaba:

Tasted it before. it's like a cross between chicken and fish. Alligator meat is still the best "weird" meat I have eaten thus far. cool
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by 1759(m): 2:08am On Aug 19, 2010
Yeah, tried it a few times. The first was a cobra, the rest were pythons. You guys should try it with egusi soup, its finger licking good. wink wink wink
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2010
[size=13pt]1759 you must be an old timer lol grin grin

I've just imagine you mentioning only the famous snakes ever known -- that is , Cobra and python . grin grin -- well , I've ate only Cobra but was prepared of pepper soup-- i would love to eat python too. . , cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by odumchi: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
Abomination! Snake is the forbidden evil animal. Why must you eat snake when theres chiken?

Eels are not snakes. They are fish and are very tasty. Bush meat is porcupine, lemur, grass cutter and ect it to is tasty.

Caymin (alligator) meat is very delicious! grin
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Who say eating snake meat is an abomination. . .? shocked no , that's not true - Snake isn't an abomination only the so - called bible lied against snake that he deceive some naked lovers in the garden of Eden to eat a forbidden fruit one guy hiding somewhere inside the sky warned them not to touch or eat . . . The bible said it but this are well - planned lies ! .

Snake is a nice friend and even , it taste delicious and wow! grin wink
[/size]
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by ThinTima(f): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Who say eating snake meat is an abomination. . .? shocked no , that's not true - Snake isn't an abomination only the so - called bible lied against snake that he deceive some unclothed lovers in the garden of Eden to eat a forbidden fruit one guy hiding somewhere inside the sky warned them not to touch or eat . . . The bible said it but this are well - planned lies ! .

Snake is a nice friend and even , it taste delicious and wow! grin wink
[/size]
What do you mean by so-called Bible Are you high on snake meat or what? Be careful before you commit slander with your snake infected mouth.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by googles: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2010
snake ??

ThinTima:

What do you mean by so-called Bible Are you high on snake meat or what? Be careful before you commit slander with your snake infected mouth.

lol. . . he is not a christian

dont sweat it ma'am
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by ThinTima(f): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2010
googles:

snake ??

lol. . . he is not a christian

dont sweat it ma'am
Thank you son, The guy be wan provoke me there. Me that is talking I have chowed snake meat and even pussy cat meat!!! Go figure!!
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah - i wrote it clearly with all boldness naughty woman!  angry

The Bible is a so- called book  , full of nonsense upon trashes . And come to think about it. . . ? whatever '' badmouth '' - comment you've made on me is coming back to you , JESUS and your imaginary God you save but don't even know him -{ Physically and spiritually}  . grin grin cheesy cheesy

I belt if you Continue with flaming words here both you and your God would ever regret of knowing me. . . . .I'm a Satanist , the World Changer and Freethinker. . .no Religious book or seal can contradict my intellectuals .

Good day . wink   
[/size]

ThinTima:

Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by hackney(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
ogugua88:

Tufiakwa.

Ori agwo
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by InkedNerd(f): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah - i wrote it clearly with all boldness naughty woman!  angry

The Bible is a so- called book  , full of nonsense upon trashes . And come to think about it. . . ? whatever '' badmouth '' - comment you've made on me is coming back to you , JESUS and your imaginary God you save but don't even know him -{ Physically and spiritually}  . grin grin cheesy cheesy

I belt if you Continue with flaming words here both you and your God would ever regret of knowing me. . . . .I'm a Satanist , the World Changer and Freethinker. . .no Religious book or seal can contradict my intellectuals .

Good day . wink   
[/size]

Oh my, Ogaga4Luv I love your boldness. Its very refreshing grin
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by mamagee3(f): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2010
That's just ridiculous!

Who the heck wants to eat snakes?

Are you guys serious?
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2010
wtf?
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by james1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2010
Eel's electric or normal good in anything you make them into:pepper soup or whatever and I know they are not snake's.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2010
I would have loved 2 taste it. I heard d thing is vry sweet.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by symbian03(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2010
wow! tis one sweet damn thinga, The first one i eat was killed in ma hood one remarkable night like that. Was asked to get inside, twas dark and i held with me a touch light pointing ahead there was this long and moving bullshit, I shouted lol and people came with every weapon to kill it. It was really fat and long with a very small head. We killed and hid it outdoor the the next day! over the night yo men i was so worried and afraid that perhaps the deadly thingy was also sleeping behind me. To cut the long story short, I never knew it'd be as sweet as that eating roasted snakes inside a very hot bitterleaf soup plus a very cold eba;-) hope i'm not being too sarcastic here? it was fantastic to the fact that when it finished i'd always go shadow to see if another snake was coming,
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by chrisical(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2010
hackney:

Ori agwo
shocked shocked grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nwaka77: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2010
@Topic

Is chicken and goat meat finish in the market? Definately not where I live so the answer is NO, I don't eat snakes!
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Kunbee: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
Good, more snake meat for me cheesy
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by femmy2010(m): 3:46am On Sep 16, 2010
Mba
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by chrisical(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
Kunbee:

Good, more snake meat for me cheesy

ok.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by favouredjb(f): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
God forbid bad thing
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by favouredjb(f): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
I dislike reptiles, I av a friend who in der house,what they kill for ileya instead of cow or goat is crocodile!

And all sorts of weird fishes lik dt,cos dey are from d riverine part of lagos.
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by pocketndry: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2011
eat your snake and don't give me abeg!
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by mafolayomi(f): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2011
dont know d names of the ones i have eaten b4. but i have eaten it b4. no be bush meat? kini big deal
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2011
mafolayomi:

dont know d names of the ones i have eaten b4. but i have eaten it b4. no be bush meat? kini big deal
Can I take a photo with you? A snake eater (just joking wink
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by CrazyMan(m): 4:06am On Jan 13, 2011
If it's properly cooked, I would eat it. smiley
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by voros: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2011
YUMMY, tastes like chicken, mmm, yum yum, you guys are missing
Re: Do You Eat Snakes? by tunnytox(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2011
voros:

YUMMY, tastes like chicken, mmm, yum yum, you guys are missing
Do you say snakes tastes like chicken? I don't think so becos the last time I ate one it taste like dried fish, long time ago when I was living with my grandma she will normally cook all sorts of bush meat and as far as I know they'll always taste nice.

If I'm offered snake meat now I don't think I'll love to eat it becos I detest reptiles so much, It reminds me long time ago when I was travelling to my home town, my car ran over a giant lizard, my driver ran out quickly to collect this lizard he was so excited. He took the giant lizard to his wife to cook and they offer me some which I politely reject it becos I can't imagine myself eating such a disgusting looking creature! Yuck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gurasa & Suya: A Delicacy In Kano. / The Essence Of Leaving Food Served Knowing You Have None At Home? / Naija Cook In New York Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.