Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video (3673 Views)

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / El-rufai Commissions Cars For Sanitation & Water Project (Photos) / FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by jamesibor: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by jamesibor: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
A project being inaugurated? How's that possible?

1 Like

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by jamesibor: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
A project being inaugurated? How's that possible?

Inauguration means opened for use. Apparently, it's just been complete.

Here's a picture from the inauguration today.

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

Inauguration means opened for use. Apparently, it's just been complete.

Here's a picture from the inauguration today.
This admin has run for some 15months. That means little progress was made under the last admin.

4 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Oildichotomy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Discerning minds knew from the onset.

Only the Zombies were having a field day on the other thread

8 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by jamesibor: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
This admin has run for some 15months. That means little progress was made under the last admin.

A project that was at more than 80%:completion before the last election? It was meant to be completed September 2015 but was delayed due to the present admin not releasing funds early.

3 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

A project that was at more than 80%:completion before the last election? It was meant to be completed September 2015 but was delayed due to the present admin not releasing funds early.
Really? PDP and mouth action ehn. . . So you expect the current admin to immediately fund the project when the previous admin left a pile of debt around.

13 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by shaddoww: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
It's was stated in dat report dat it was started by d previous administration but dey completed it.

6 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

but my brother, it is only a foolish person that leaves everything incomplete

Every project commissioned, u guys claim ur hero started it

In life what is appreciated is result not effort

23 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by amaechi1: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
Really? PDP and mouth action ehn. . . So you expect the current admin to immediate fund the project when the previous admin left a pile of debt around.

You have time to waste. Will they appreciate the determination of this government to completely all relevant projects across the country. That is what nobody can take away from this administration.

11 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by jamesibor: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
lustychima:

Govt is a continuum my friend. No govt completes all projects it started.

1 Like

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by rusher14: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

But make it a habit of completing.

Even as we yab INEC over inconclusive elections they always end up concluding.

4 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by TimeManager(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
you are busy side tripping over an incomplete water project, little wonder he couldn't complete next to nothing all through. Anything that makes wailers babysit Gej. Utter shamelessness.
kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

then appreciate the effort of the man completing it

And also remind wike who swore never to touch amaechi's project in rivers

12 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by DelGardo: 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Abeg I heard her say that with loan they had obtained they expect that about 2m people will have access to portable water in the 3 states.

My people if you know anyone who is drinking Goodluck portable water anywhere in those states (or anywhere else for that matter) please confirm here. Bandidos!

3 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by JonSnow(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
Really? PDP and mouth action ehn. . . So you expect the current admin to immediate fund the project when the previous admin left a pile of debt around.

Pile of debt? You apc zombies provide pure comic relief. cheesy
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by MadamExcellency: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:

I want to help you out by we must start from somewhere.

What do you mean by debt?

Was the debt you mean undocumented?

Was the debt progressive repayment not captured in the 2015 budget signed on 10th May, 2015 that was handed over to President Buhari?

1 Like

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by CandyDiamond(f): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
[/b]GEJ massive project in Otuoke, stated in 2013 and completed in 2016 just like rail project[b], thank God buhari did not canceal it because he sees it completion as political tool just like rail project.
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
MadamExcellency:

I want to help you out by we must start from somewhere.

What do you mean by debt?

Was the debt you mean undocumented?

Was the debt progressive repayment not captured in the 2015 budget signed on 10th May, 2015 that was handed over to President Buhari?
Stop feigning daftnéss and stupìdíty. Was the water project not captured inside the budget? What stop it from being released?
Mòrøñ everywhere!
You want to help me but I need to help your skull out with some simple facts . . .

6 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Decibel: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
Stop feigning daftnéss. Was the water project not captured inside the budget? What stop it from being released?
Mòrøñ everywhere !
This is what you cannot take away from an afonja no matter how much education he /she claims to have acquired. Insult is always their trademark

1 Like

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
DelGardo:
Abeg I heard her say that with loan they had obtained they expect that about 2m people will have access to portable water in the 3 states.

My people if you know anyone who is drinking Goodluck portable water anywhere in those states (or anywhere else for that matter) please confirm here. Bandidos!

You dey mind them? They are simply envious of the effect of one man's body language.

2 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Decibel:

This is what you cannot take away from an afonja no matter how much education he /she claims to have acquired. Insult is always their trademark
Are you a morøn? Did I address you with that opinion of mine?

8 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Decibel: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
Are you a morøn? Did I address you with that opinion of mine?
Continue with your insults. It's in you. cheesy
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
lustychima:

You dey mind them? They celebrate bogus acheivements. Largest economy on debt and now incomplete projects with all their record debt.

5 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by hundredhundred: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Decibel:

Coming from an Ipob tout that insult people here daily and even wish doom for the country. I pity those that cursed you with this problem. Everything is tribal to you, more reason you still live with your parent with no achievement. Hypocrite, May God heal your wicked soul.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

Is change continuum also? Imagine if the IB had focused on power projects started under Yar'adua.

1 Like

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Decibel: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
hundredhundred:

Coming from an Ipob tout that insult people here daily and even wish doom for the country. I pity those that cursed you with this problem. Everything is tribal to you, more reason you still live with your parent with no achievemnt . Hypocrite, May God heal your wicked soul.
Epain am cheesy
Yoruba muslim and sophistry grin
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
hundredhundred:

Coming from an Ipob tout that insult people here daily and even wish doom for the country. I pity those that cursed you with this problem. Everything is tribal to you, more reason you still live with your parent with no achievemnt. Hypocrite, May God heal your wicked soul.
Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Decibel:
So IPODS can mellow?

1 Like

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by Standing5(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Decibel:
So IPODS can mellow?

4 Likes

Re: FLASH: The Otuoke Water Project Was Built By GEJ -video by hundredhundred: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Decibel:

Epain am cheesy
Yoruba muslim and sophistry grin

It seems all ipob tout are trained to be daft, they are only good at spewing trash while pouring there smelly spit everywhere. Anyway, I am a Proud Yoruba man and not even a Muslim but proud of all Yoruba muslims. Are you proud of your Osu brothers and cocaine smugglers?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Bans ATIKULATED Post / Breaking: APC Publishes Complete List Of It's Governorship Candidates For 2019 / If You Are Hailing MC Oluomo You Need A Brain Check.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.