Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause (1875 Views)

Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. / How Can I Avoid Google Adsense Disabled? / US Google Adsense Disabled Before Pin Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Cabalmate(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
I feel very sad this afternoon, after checking my adsense in the morning, it was performing well and i was happy.

lately in the afternoon, i tried to access the account only to get a message that my adsense account has been disabled. i have $600 finalized earnings and $200 this month so far.

I have been cashing out from this account for a while now. i couldn't get the actual reason why the account was disabled only the adsense normal message that site displaying adsense ads should contain unique contents and so on.

I have never copied content on the site in question. so am just confused on why the account was disabled.

Do anybody have anything to say.
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by teejaypee: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
your village people at work! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by mokoshalb(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sorry bro, nothing u can do...
cry cry just start a new life...
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chai, so sorry bro. I don't even know what to say.
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by LeBlack: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sorry bro... You just reminded me of how Adsense disabled my account after sending my hard earned $3700 cheque. Believe me, I wanted to DIE after GTB refused to credit the money after 21 days...... I grew unbelievable thin in just 2days.....Make I stop my story here.

You can try to mail them to see if they'd unban you. Be strong!
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by DoyenExchange: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Don't leave the money to accumulate.

3 Likes

Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by iamVirus(m): 12:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Cabalmate:
I feel very sad this afternoon, after checking my adsense in the morning, it was performing well and i was happy.

lately in the afternoon, i tried to access the account only to get a message that my adsense account has been disabled. i have $600 finalized earnings and $200 this month so far.

I have been cashing out from this account for a while now. i couldn't get the actual reason why the account was disabled only the adsense normal message that site displaying adsense ads should contain unique contents and so on.

I have never copied content on the site in question. so am just confused on why the account was disabled.

Do anybody have anything to say.
I have AdSense to share
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Brightgem(f): 5:51am On Sep 09, 2016
LeBlack:
Sorry bro... You just reminded me of how Adsense disabled my account after sending my hard earned $3700 cheque. Believe me, I wanted to DIE after GTB refused to credit the money after 21 days...... I grew unbelievable thin in just 2days.....Make I stop my story here.

Upcoming adsense user here. so these things can happen, and that means ur money gone? Guess its better never to let the money accumulate if nothing is certain. Is it possible someone could report another person’s blog google? who knows who is beefing u. Pls who knows why antispam bot bans u on nairaland, I hav been posting and adding links from my blog www.yourhealthattitude.com on NL suddenly I am getting banned. and its always anti bot story. MODS not responding in the health section.
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by LeBlack: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2016
Brightgem:
Upcoming adsense user here. so these things can happen, and that means ur money gone? Guess its better never to let the money accumulate if nothing is certain. Is it possible someone could report another person’s blog google? who knows who is beefing u. Pls who knows why antispam bot bans u on nairaland, I hav been posting and adding links from my blog www.yourhealthattitude.com on NL suddenly I am getting banned. and its always anti bot story. MODS not responding in the health section.

Dear, I wasn't accumulating my earnings. The 3700$ was generated by 5 websites in a month.
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Cabalmate(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2016
teejaypee:

Thanks for the complement
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Cabalmate(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2016
LeBlack:

It really pains a lot
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Cabalmate(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2016
DoyenExchange:
Don't leave the money to accumulate.

It is not accumulating, they suppose to send out the payment by 21st of this month
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Cabalmate(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2016
iamVirus:

I have AdSense to share
Thanks but i don't need it
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Brightgem(f): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2016
LeBlack:

Dear, I wasn't accumulating my earnings. The 3700$ was generated by 5 websites in a month.
SMH!That is huge, and really sad! so it was gone for life?
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by LeBlack: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2016
Gone for life. I was inconsolable. My mom actually helped by always telling me never to give up and also shared her experiences about losing money...

.....after few months, Media.net brought me little success sha. But, I always remember my hard earned 3700$
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by I888(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
lol... you guys should tell the truth. You do something shady and that is why those adsense account were closed. It is no longer news that Nigeria is becoming a growing population of people who try to cheat Google. How can you cheat and then come out to complain when the money is withheld?

How do you explain someone who just bought an adsense account and already has $500-5000 in the account already? how? when you check the site being used to do all these things, they do not rank, they have no solid backlink etc.

I am not against how you guys do it, just stop crying please. It smells of hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
I think adsense don scam you withdraw your earnings before it grows big
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
It's painful jaweee

1 Like

Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
teejaypee:
Lolz maybe na truth oo
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by teejaypee: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lolz maybe na truth oo
lol no mind the guy, he better go and beg that 'woman'
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
I888:
lol... you guys should tell the truth. You do something shady and that is why those adsense account were closed. It is no longer news that Nigeria is becoming a growing population of people who try to cheat Google. How can you cheat and then come out to complain when the money is withheld?

How do you explain someone who just bought an adsense account and already has $500-5000 in the account already? how? when you check the site being used to do all these things, they do not rank, they have no solid backlink etc.

I am not against how you guys do it, just stop crying please. It smells of hypocrisy.

Oga, I think you wrong. Adsense respects the accounts that have built a reputation with them - those little Adsense achievements like 1 million page views , ad impressions matter alot.

A friend used my acct for 2 months and left only to get his acct banned and he returned to mine. My acct is still intact and whenever any of my sites violates their policy, you need to see the kind mail they would send to me instead of an outright ban.
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by tutusaint(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Take hearth bro.
Its always better and safer to cash out monthly.

You can save the cash in your account

1 Like

Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
teejaypee:

lol no mind the guy, he better go and beg that 'woman'
Hahaha
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by WalkerMichael(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
LeBlack:

DON'T TRY TO APPEAL ELSE YOU WAnT YOUR DOMAIN BANNED TOO. TYPING FROM EXPERIENCE!
I would never forget august 12 2016 too, how adsense banned me too with finalized earnings of abiut 450$, well , life didn't end there! Keep heads up mate cc cabalmate
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by obioji(f): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
If Google bans an AdSense account because of copied content, how then do bloggers that their niche is job vacancies escape google's punishment since the bloggers copy each others' content OR have the same content.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by raziboi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Am really sorry bro!!! Take heart!!
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by ilovebbwgirl: 1:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Sorry bro in other news y did bloggers use usa account most than uk account i thought pounds is higher than dollar
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Cabalmate(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
WalkerMichael:

DON'T TRY TO APPEAL ELSE YOU WAnT YOUR DOMAIN BANNED TOO. TYPING FROM EXPERIENCE!
I would never forget august 12 2016 too, how adsense banned me too with finalized earnings of abiut 450$, well , life didn't end there! Keep heads up mate cc cabalmate

Thanks Man
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Cabalmate(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2016
raziboi:
Am really sorry bro!!! Take heart!!

Thanks for ur concern
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by Cabalmate(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2016
obioji:
If Google bans an AdSense account because of copied content, how then do bloggers that their niche is job vacancies escape google's punishment since the bloggers copy each others' content OR have the same content.

Hmmmm!!! I never copied content oo
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by obioji(f): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Cabalmate:

Hmmmm!!! I never copied content oo

So how do you get your content(job vacancies)?
Re: Adsense Disabled My Account With $800 Without Cause by joey150(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
LeBlack:

Blackhat things.. Them catch you na

(1) (Reply)

Fully Approved Non-hosted Google Adsense Accounts Here / Make Money Aside Google Adsense See Here / Quick Question for webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.