Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Can I Avoid Google Adsense Disabled? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Avoid Google Adsense Disabled? (543 Views)

7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties / Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? / How To Fix Adsense Disabled Website And Account Due To Invalid Activity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Avoid Google Adsense Disabled? by Obatechnologies(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2017
How Can I avoid Google Adsense Disabled?

Getting Adsense approval is a lot tedious task, making the money to it is a more difficult one and protecting the account is the most important of all. Do you know that once your Google Adsense account is disabled to solution, the money is gone and you are to start afresh. Filling an appeal to or against Google does not make sense. Though some people do but you win on rare occasion. This is the case where Google is the Judge and you are filling a case against it.

Straight to the point, you protect your account via strict monitoring
http://www.infopedia.com.ng/avoid-google-adsense-ban/
Re: How Can I Avoid Google Adsense Disabled? by GoodyOG: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2017
1.dont click on yoyr own add
2.dont use funny bots to generate clicks on your
add.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Tittle In Blogger.com / I Need A Architectural Design/plan For A Company Website / Looking Good Is Good Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.