Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos (42061 Views)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by SailorXY: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
She's ugly abeg.

Next
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by lizzlix(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
UIA04:

I think it's their record label, just like the pairing of drake and Rihanna when we all know that Rihanna can never date Drake

It's all marketing strategy.
Pls, can you emphasis on 'Rihanna can never date drake' i think i'm confused here.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by lizzlix(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
UIA04:

I think it's their record label, just like the pairing of drake and Rihanna when we all know that Rihanna can never date Drake

It's all marketing strategy.
Pls, can you emphazise on 'Rihanna can never date drake' i think i'm confused here.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by lizzlix(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
UIA04:

Haven't you noticed that it's only when they both work together that we hear rumors of them dating. And it ends there rumors because there are no clear pictures of them kissing and cuddling or going on vacations like most celebrities in relationships do. They need the attention because both of them are on tours and they both will perform the song together. They need people to believe that there is enough chemistry between them.

Why she can't date him because drake is too soft, you can't compare him to Chris Brown who was a good bad boy (apart from the beating part I don't condone) a girl like Rihanna can never be submissive to a guy like drake, she wants someone with the charisma of Chris, it's unfortunate that he has so much problems around him, don't you notice she still loves him
Pls, go on youtube (if you are looking for kissing) and search for rihanna and drake vma awards 2016. If u need more of kissing videos + cuddling den look up their after party
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by lizzlix(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
UIA04:

Haven't you noticed that it's only when they both work together that we hear rumors of them dating. And it ends there rumors because there are no clear pictures of them kissing and cuddling or going on vacations like most celebrities in relationships do. They need the attention because both of them are on tours and they both will perform the song together. They need people to believe that there is enough chemistry between them.

Why she can't date him because drake is too soft, you can't compare him to Chris Brown who was a good bad boy (apart from the beating part I don't condone) a girl like Rihanna can never be submissive to a guy like drake, she wants someone with the charisma of Chris, it's unfortunate that he has so much problems around him, don't you notice she still loves him
....and if u think drake is soft, ask Tyga and meek mill who acts gang$tars and all that. Mind you meek once broke a bottle on chris in a night club to defend drake.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by ireneony(f): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
GossipHeart:

She's signed to ROC nation but no one knows her here in America.
Believe me, Wizkid exposed her to the world
Can you name another person signed to ROC nation, please don't Google it, i bet you don't know another person signed to Jay Z

Wizkid gave her fame
rihanna is sign to roc nation

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by GossipHeart(m): 1:02am On Sep 10, 2016
ireneony:
rihanna is sign to roc nation
Rihanna is signed to ROC nation but there are almost 100 artists signed to ROC nation

* Tiwa Savage
* Big Sean
* DJ Khalid
* J Cole
* Angie Martinez
* Meek Mill
* J Eletronica
* Mack Wilds
* Cipha Sounds
* Vic Mensa
* Yandel
* Willow Smith
* Santigold
* Shakira
* Alicia Renee
* Ashley Ross
* Casie Veggies
* Chad Sabo
* Chase J
* DJ Mustard
* Fabulous
* Jahlil Beats

There are tons of them i intentionally excluded from this list
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
7inches:

clear for road jare..
weep for yaself niccur
all theze mudaf*** pretenders... but offline they do worst.
im plain d wat u see me z d way i am.

BTW swear u dnt fk and incure curses on ya head..

Oga nobody forced you to vote for Buhari, so chanel ur frustration to him n not me.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by 7inches: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
ok
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by 7inches: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
KingsJohnson:

Oga nobody forced you to vote for Buhari, so chanel ur frustration to him n not me.
lol...
obviously u ar d frustrated one.
and u think im clueless like u and him to vote him?
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2016
7inches:
lol... obviously u ar d frustrated one. and u think im clueless like u and him to vote him?
Then stop acting lyk a kid
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by 7inches: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2016
KingsJohnson:

Then stop acting lyk a kid
yet u quoted me yesterday on expired post
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
7inches:

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK
Lol! Why do you lyk causing storm in a tea cup?! Pls let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by KingsJohnson(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
7inches:

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK
Lol! Why do you lyk causing storm in a tea cup?! Pls let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by UIA04(f): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
lizzlix:
Pls, go on youtube (if you are looking for kissing) and search for rihanna and drake vma awards 2016. If u need more of kissing videos + cuddling den look up their after party

Hahaha
Did you really watch that video

Drake tried to kiss her, she gave him her cheek. Nigga has been freondzoned since. She even told him not to try it again if you read her lips at the end.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by UIA04(f): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2016
lizzlix:
....and if u think drake is soft, ask Tyga and meek mill who acts gang$tars and all that. Mind you meek once broke a bottle on chris in a night club to defend drake.

Drake is a mummy's boy to the core. No woman wants a mummy's boy
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by lizzlix(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
UIA04:

Hahaha

Drake tried to kiss her, she gave him her cheek. Nigga has been freondzoned since. She even told him not to try it again if you read her lips at the end.
Drake a mama's boy? He's been paying family bills since he was a boy. Go watch the canadian tv show 'degrassi' from way back. He carried his poor family along til5 this day. Well his early tracks was all about his struggles. I guess you first heard of since this year.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by lizzlix(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
UIA04:

Hahaha

exactly why i refered you to the club videos. And the vma is nt d first time they kissed $h!t has been going on during his current tours
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by UIA04(f): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
lizzlix:
exactly why i refered you to the club videos. And the vma is nt d first time they kissed $h!t has been going on during his current tours

So you are telling me that without even knowing you before, if I meet you right now we can not kiss just to put up a front, and pretend something us happening between

Stop trying to use smooches, dates and hugs as evidence of them dating. The industry they find themselves, isn't about just realising good music to stay relevant they need all the attention too they can get. Go and ask Taylor Swift and Tom Huddleston and their fake relationship
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by UIA04(f): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
lizzlix:
Drake a mama's boy? He's been paying family bills since he was a boy. Go watch the canadian tv show 'degrassi' from way back. He carried his poor family along til5 this day. Well his early tracks was all about his struggles. I guess you first heard of since this year.

Story

I know about degrassi, and all that shit. But when you talk about struggle to pay bills then you talk about the young black man who had to sell cocaine in the streets to take care of a large family as a teenager , or dealing with a drug addiction dad and mom. Being raised by pimps

If you call being paid a good amount to do something you love( acting) as struggle then I laugh in spiritual powers and yes he worked part time at a store just like 70% of most American / Canadian teenagers including obama 's daughter. That ain't no struggle

All the aforementioned doesn't stop him from being a mummy's boy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by lizzlix(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
UIA04:

Story

I know about degrassi, and all that shit. But when you talk about struggle to pay bills then you talk about the young black man who had to sell cocaine in the streets to take care of a large family as a teenager , or dealing with a drug addiction dad and mom. Being raised by pimps

If you call being paid a good amount to do something you love( acting) as struggle then I laugh in spiritual powers and yes he worked part time at a store just like 70% of most American / Canadian teenagers including obama 's daughter. That ain't no struggle

All the aforementioned doesn't stop him from being a mummy's boy.

if you rate hustlers by selling of drugs, then u v to apply that to dr dre, eminem, kanye, chance, big sean, tyga, common etc. I'm nt talking about people with issue and irresponsible dudes. Pls, dn't deviate frm the arguement.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by lizzlix(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
UIA04:

So you are telling me that without even knowing you before, if I meet you right now we can not kiss just to put up a front, and pretend something us happening between

Stop trying to use smooches, dates and hugs as evidence of them dating. The industry they find themselves, isn't about just realising good music to stay relevant they need all the attention too they can get. Go and ask Taylor Swift and Tom Huddleston and their fake relationship
No, we can't there v to b a relationship. I dn't think drake and rihanna relationship is fake, i wouldn't oppose u if u use such word as 'lust' or 'celebrity fantasy'. But fake, NO! As for Taylor swift, she is an extreme feminist. And it's a fact that her type dn't v a lasting rltnshp. The list of people she's bn in rltnshp with can serve as entourage to any president in the wrld.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by lizzlix(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
UIA04:

No, we can't there v to b a relationship. I dn't think drake and rihanna relationship is fake, i wouldn't oppose u if u use such word as 'lust' or 'celebrity fantasy'. But fake, NO! As for Taylor swift, she is an extreme feminist. And it's a fact that her type dn't v a lasting rltnshp. The number of people she's bn in a rltnshp with can serve as entourage to any president in the wrld.
Re: Wizkid's Bae Justine Skye Shines In New Photos by Sfateema(f): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2017
7inches:
abge joor make una stop this hyping just bcoz shez a black american.... this gal is ugly.

she no even reach d yoruba gal im nyashing currently.

Dunno why exactly you're hating on her undecided shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Parents (Photos) / Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Anthony Joshua And Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.