Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. (3428 Views)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / I Need 500,000 To 1 Million Naira Business Loan. Title Deed As Collateral / Ways You Can Invest Your Salary And Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by smartcherry: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good day. Please I just resigned from a banking job because I want to pursue other things. I want to go for my MSc and I want a business I can invest #1m and it will run effectively without my being there at all times. Pls I need ur candid opinion. OP pls help me. FP things.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
smartcherry:
Good day. Please I just resigned from a banking job because I want to pursue other things. I want to go for my MSc and I want a business I can invest #1m and it will run effectively without my being there at all times. Pls I need ur candid opinion. OP pls help me. FP things.
if you wanna make money like me, WhatsApp me On 08188417481

Pls Note: it is no SCAM and I will not ask you for a penny
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by ponpin234(m): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
smartcherry:

One of the businesses that you can invest in, without your physical appearance is like Online business. You can also invest in a business without your presence there, if you have a trusted person that can help you look after the business and give you your profits in return. One of the businesses that you can invest in, without been there is like been the middle man for a products. Let me explain better.

Its like buying and selling, you will still get your profits. You go to a wholesale dealer of the type pf products you want to be selling, you make an agreement with him by telling him that, you will send money to his/her account and he will help you deliver the products to your desired customers within the vicinity and your customers will always pay you on demand. You dont need to be there, your wholesaler dealer will do the job for you and you will also pay the money for transportation. You just need to get customers and your business will flourish cause you wont be there and you will have more time to focus on other things and your business will just be, order and pay on demand. I wish you the best as you make the right choices.

Your Online_Consultant

For more advices and talks on Businesses, Relationship and more, just PM.

Have a blessed evening

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by smartcherry: 2:01am On Sep 09, 2016
OK thanks.
ponpin234:

One of the businesses that you can invest in, without your physical appearance is like Online business. You can also invest in a business without your presence there, if you have a trusted person that can help you look after the business and give you your profits in return. One of the businesses that you can invest in, without been there is like been the middle man for a products. Let me explain better.

Its like buying and selling, you will still get your profits. You go to a wholesale dealer of the type pf products you want to be selling, you make an agreement with him by telling him that, you will send money to his/her account and he will help you deliver the products to your desired customers within the vicinity and your customers will always pay you on demand. You dont need to be there, your wholesaler dealer will do the job for you and you will also pay the money for transportation. You just need to get customers and your business will flourish cause you wont be there and you will have more time to focus on other things and your business will just be, order and pay on demand. I wish you the best as you make the right choices.

Your Online_Consultant

Have a blessed evening
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by marv1: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Do you want 20% of your investment paid to u every month while u do nothing? We are in more than 70 countries today and still growing. If ur money is not working for u while u are sleeping then be ready to work till u die. It is not a hyip, matrix, mlm, scam. Its LEGIT, SAFE, SECURE AND VERIFIABLE. No hidden charges whatsover, Make money 247. Sends u alerts of bonus payment every day. U can start with $100, $1000 or more. Its a CONFIRMED BIZ opportunity paying u 20% of your investment every month. Call 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Dreamflyin(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
deleted.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by wealthpin: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
[Please keep ur money in the bank.
Meanwhile,let me teach u binary option trading ...while u make a good fortune everyday.
If you desire it...please reach me on WhatsApp: 09027012553
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Basii: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
smartcherry:
My candid opinion is that you invest in our tested forex trading strategy which has proven itself historically during forward test to target 4% or 0.8 daily profit without the risk of losing 20% or 5% of account balance respectively. Account will be in your name, you can monitor it with any mobile internet enable device,statement of account are also sent to your e-mail daily,capital guard to protect your account based on your risk profile. Let our team of professional forex traders and strategy developers trade your account while you relax and monitor it from any path of the globe. You have the money, we have the experience, let's make your money work for you. Call 07086435413
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by jessyb: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
smartcherry:

put your money in properties. they appreciate within a short period. for more details pls pm me
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Nicogen4us(f): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2016
smartcherry:
My candid opinion is that you need to first do a survey of the business on your own to know more about it and now check the status and standard of who to manage the business for you.what I mean is that is the person doing the job as his day to day work or just saying he/she can do by certificate or past experiences many bad people has spoil the future for the trust worthy ones but you can meet one by chances if you yourself is person of trust attitude.
So my best business to invest based on your past job experience and pursue and with my business experience with people of your job like(bankers) is Agriculture either livestock farming or Cultivation
it is only business that you can do in your absence and you will be able to know the end result based on unchangeable incubation period and the starting process can be with your presence. thanks.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mmm
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by ayoncox: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Invest a token of 100k for 5 percent shares in my newly registered ICT firm and get shocked by how much returns you get in 3 month and onward mail me at ajideayodeji@gmail.com if interested.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Futureinvestors(m): 12:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by waley007(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2017
ponpin234:

Your Online_Consultant

Have a blessed evening
kindly PM me bro..we need to talk
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by jaychubi: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
op Anybody dt tells u to call, WhatsApp or PM him is a scammer. Anything dt can't be shared freely here is scam.

Op u need safe investment nt biz, I recommend mutual fund or Treasury bill. With 1m u can safely make 120k @ least yearly ie 10k monthly. Ur capital will be 1000% secured too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by kennystones: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
jaychubi:
op Anybody dt tells u to call, WhatsApp or PM him is a scammer. Anything dt can't be shared freely here is scam.

Op u need safe investment nt biz, I recommend mutual fund or Treasury bill. With 1m u can safely make 120k @ least yearly ie 10k monthly. Ur capital will be 1000% secured too
lol.because you wana make your self look good,you dont need to condemn others.y will u call someone a scammer.not all business ideas are to be shared publicly.nt because of greed,but for security purpose. Me for example.I have a business idea.It won't be ideal to share it online.if I do,and it gets into the wrong hands,that's the end of it.so I don't see anything wrong in asking someone to message u,if this pesn needs ur help.Abi dem dy jazz pesn through message.lol

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Nicogen4us(f): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
smartcherry:

The best is Agro processing business
For more contact:Trinity farm a subsidiary of Trinity crown science Laboratory and Entrepreneurship services
Call/whatsapp:08135631994
You can check the company page on www. facebook. Com/trinity farm and CO. Ltd

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by iamolex01: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Willie2015: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
smartcherry:

It is difficult to find a business you can effectively run without your participation. It is a recipe for disaster.

- Place your =N=1m in Treasury Bills
- Start updating your knowledge on trading on the NSE
- Trade yourself at the comfort of your house. Your Msc wont disturb you from trading.
- You can start looking for bizness that is tailored to your passion. It takes time to build a buziness in this Naija.

Stay Safe

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by BuzzeeMo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Will you be open to a partnership? I have a great business opportunity for you. Reach me on http://celestinedavids.com/contact/ let's discuss.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Brotar: 12:49am On Nov 29, 2017
This is closing second week of Dec, 2017

Hurry up now before the window closes.

Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by loccoval(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello good day
Here is an investment you need to invest to without your physical appearance and earn up 10% of your investment every month
for more enquiries call this no
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by ibkonekt(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Not a bad thread
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by Futureinvestors(m): 1:25am On Dec 15, 2017
My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by pharoahs(m): 1:53am On Dec 15, 2017
I am into savings and loans within the iyana ekoro area of oke odo/alimosho area of Lagos state, I provide this service for traders and small business owners who do daily contribution (ajoo/esusu) with me. I also provide soft loans for salary earners who need such before their salary arrives. This I must assure you is big business as there is mega demand for loan from my customers.
As we approach the financially austere month of January; the month of house and shop rent payment, school fees payment, etc. what better time to invest and earn cool ROI than now?
My customer base is over 200 daily savers, verifiable and reachable by address and phone numbers.

If you think you would like to look into the offer, reach me ASAP on 08184595087 for further discussion.

smartcherry:
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by kennystones: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
smartcherry:
you can invest in sports.provide services that are not available. Sent a pm.check your email
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by bizzleAds: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
will like to ask you these question before I give you my suggestion..

are you not going to be there like forever?

why I asked is because the business I will like to introduce you is fish farming and poultry.(broilers)..but you will have to be there for first phased of the farming....so you can have knowledge of how your farm operates even while you are away..
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by wisdomhuz: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
I would advice since you have a banking background, you invest into Cryptocurrency. E.g Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum these are examples of cryptocurrencies.

You can read up about Bitcoin and altcoin online then I can help you for free on how to go about making the investment yourself and also keeping your coin safe from scam.

Just mention me on your reply for further assist.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business I Can Invest In Without My Physical Presence. by iamolex01: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. You will be glad you did.. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.

(1) (Reply)

Modern 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design/houseplan/building Plan / Oceanic Shareholders Sue CBN, Ibru / Earn Money For Answering Football Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.