Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

To Ignorance Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Ignorance Muslim (498 Views)

Ignorance Is When You Think You Need Deliverance... / Our Ignorance Is God / The Stench Of Ignorance Of Nigerian Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Ignorance Muslim by ajiboye007(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
IGNORANCE OR WHAT ?

muslims argument are so pathetic to the extent they lacked comprehension of a simple verse,e.g .

did paul claim to be lair like muhammad and allah according to what he said in Romans 3:7 ?

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
it amazed me to see some muslim who claims to be educated yet they lack reading comprehension. here is what paul trying to say .

its important to note paul wasnt making a statement of fact on himself, instead he was asking question in his letter to romans, because some people have accused him of lying . the statement simply mean if i paul make a case for God truth by lying ''THEN why i will also be judged as sinner if i lied ? ''.

paul is simply dismissing allegation level against him of been a lair .
Re: To Ignorance Muslim by herzern(m): 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
undecided
Re: To Ignorance Muslim by mustymatic(m): 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
See English! The problem is your English not muslims
From the title of the op, it has been murdered
"ignorance muslim" ko endurance ni >>>

5 Likes

Re: To Ignorance Muslim by agwom(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: To Ignorance Muslim by ajiboye007(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2016
mustymatic:
See English! The problem is your English not muslims
From the title of the op, it has been murdered
"ignorance muslim" ko endurance ni >>>

lol.....english is my problem,then i accept, now refute the post, let see how good u are . because ur ranting will not dismissed the truth .
Re: To Ignorance Muslim by mustymatic(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
ajiboye007:

lol.....english is my problem,then i accept, now refute the post, let see how good u are . because ur ranting will not dismissed the truth .

Paul, the founder of Christianity, rejected the message of Jesus (and everything he stood for) while replacing the Gospel with his own distorted version.
The message of Jesus was pure and simple, the complete submission and surrender to God alone.
Paul is a liar, he claims to follow the Law of Christ when the Law of Christ was the observance of the Torah (Matthew 5:17-20) the very Law that he strongly rejected! The hypocrisy of Paul is further exposed in the following verse:
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? (Romans 3:7, King James Version)

it would seem from this statement that, although he knew he was lying, Paul felt that the means justified the ends, but it is not understood how truth would abound through a lieā€¦
Paul produced a religion which encompassed different contradictory elements. He took the Unitarianism of the Jews and added to it the philosophy of the pagans
Re: To Ignorance Muslim by ajiboye007(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
i thought u will bring something extra ordinary, i dont know u will be parading the same old argument refuted many times.its unfortunate u dont refute what have explain, instead u repeat the same argument have refuted on my post .

since u are still adamant that paul tell lies or confess for telling lie , my question is how its possible for some to lie and still ask God Judgment on himself for been a lair ? .

(1) (Reply)

The Just Concluded Eid-el-adiha And Religion Tolerance / Huh? Church Members Kiss Pastor's Designer 'miracle Shoes' / Shedding Of Blood Is Not The Only Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.