Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe (857 Views)

Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo) / Lai Mohammed Pictured In A Queue For #ChangeBeginsWithMe / Buhari At The #ChangeBeginsWithMe Campaign At The State House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Everyday, there will be no news to uplift the spirit of Nigerians. I am surprised that even the press do more harm than good. The news we here without being there leads to the way Nigerians react and slash the government.

This came to be because if the false and propanganda around on fuel hike. We are crazily shading the government offering us change and can I ask a question?

Did America become like that in a year?
Did South Africa overcome the problem of apartheid in a year? Mandela passed through this!

I am tired of coming to Nairaland to read comments because there is no positivity in us at all. We lash out at the government when the change hasn't started with us. Buhari clamoured that we change first. Americans of course changed first before going round asking for change!

You still borrow money to come online, to blog and the only way for you to get comments aNd likes and followers Is to make people hate the government. You just go on the with hate news and nothing good comes out of your thoughts than to just say Buhari this and that. Must you say something? Who cares? Criticism will make government move ahead but praises don't make government derail. Is it easy to just see changes when it's not advertisement?

God has put every leader there even if not his will for the people at that time but for a reason. Please change to change Nigeria. It begins with us.
Lalasticlala, Seun, let us also propagate good news. Please. Please. Please.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe.

2 Likes

Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Deenite(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Seriously!!! What r u saying sef.

So we should start spreading rumors dat naija is in good condition, or buhari is doing well, or lai Muhammed has stopped lying or dollar in now 50naira abi rice is now 5000 for a bag?

6 Likes

Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by amodu(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
I have received the baton of change and determine to lead the race
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by psucc(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
If actually change begins with you, Buhari must #ShowHisCerticate
Who is he fooling? Others to change while he remains unchanged?

4 Likes

Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by UjGina: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
zombism at its peak

2 Likes

Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP i saw ur brain in a show-glass along aso drive.................Mumu!
tell him buy me lunch now, he'll tell you story that touches the heart, yet he's defending a very blind, or rather imcompetent and indifferent govt.
The reason africa might remain backward and cheated is because of foolish young citizens like you. And the reason some other countries move ahead is because their youths takes no nonsense from the leaders. but here, even when a govt obviously and unrepetantly has no roadmap or scheme to change our stories, a supposed learned youth is forming a CLAPPING COMMITTEE and spearheading a YES-GROUP for such visionless govt. O wa lara e. oponu ayirada!

6 Likes

Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by theSpark(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bro this your story no follow kawai. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by kenny987(f): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why must I show my certificates as proof of my qualification to hold a position and the president doesn't? At least I'm good in that aspect so he should begin his change from there too!

Op u say they are offering us change so when did their offer of change morph into a clamour and demand for me to change too? Did they demand that Nigerians change first before soliciting and riding to victory on their votes? Did they demand that all former PDP members now in their party change their attitudes n outlooks first before joining the party with cleansing power?

4 Likes

Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by ola6: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
F.U.CK YOU OP & ZOMBIES. YOU APCSHIT TWATS HAVE SCATTERED THE COUNTRY! Awon oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by ola6: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Zombies! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by DelGardo: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP you get time. Let them rant while we make progress. Having said that I hope Buhari will take the following steps in the coming weeks to sustain my support:

-get rid of the bloated presidential air fleet
-arrest and prosecute Jonathan.

I don't understand the gentleman agreement he entered into with Uncle IB but it is not winning hearts and minds of the supporters of Goodluck, so Buhari should do the right thing. It is criminal to put your country in a precarious position by being corrupt and clueless; it is unfair to allow the culprit move upandan

Meanwhile, as someone said recently, those guys stole enough money to bring down any government. I see that money at work everyday on Nairaland.
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Deenite:
Seriously!!! What r u saying sef.

So we should start spreading rumors dat naija is in good condition, or buhari is doing well, or lai Muhammed has stopped lying or dollar in now 50naira abi rice is now 5000 for a bag?
I wouldn't respond in your way. Sir, understand that despite the hardship In America, Americans still wake up to say God bless America, how many complaints do they continue to lay and you t you emulate their development.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe and even you!
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 7:48am On Sep 09, 2016
DelGardo:
OP you get time. Let them rant while we make progress. Having said that I hope Buhari will take the following steps in the coming weeks to sustain my support:

-get rid of the bloated presidential air fleet
-arrest and prosecute Jonathan.

I don't understand the gentleman agreement he entered into with Uncle IB but it is not winning hearts and minds of the supporters of Goodluck, so Buhari should do the right thing. It is criminal to put your country in a precarious position by being corrupt and clueless; it is unfair to allow the culprit move upandan

Meanwhile, as someone said recently, those guys stole enough money to bring down any government. I see that money at work everyday on Nairaland.

I even wonder if their ranting will bring Buhari to prostrating to them.
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2016
ola6:
Zombies! angry angry angry
God bless Nigeria!
#itbeginswithyou
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2016
ola6:
F.U.CK YOU OP & ZOMBIES. YOU APCSHIT TWATS HAVE SCATTERED THE COUNTRY! Awon oloriburuku
and what happened? Does that change the fact that you have a dirty and unchanged mind and it has to begin with you?
Nigerians like you won't see the fact that it's was words that changed America and not all this disturbing rants
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2016
kenny987:
Why must I show my certificates as proof of my qualification to hold a position and the president doesn't? At least I'm good in that aspect so he should begin his change from there too!

Op u say they are offering us change so when did their offer of change morph into a clamour and demand for me to change too? Did they demand that Nigerians change first before soliciting and riding to victory on their votes? Did they demand that all former PDP members now in their party change their attitudes n outlooks first before joining the party with cleansing power?

They have seen that we aren't wise enough to know that we need to change our motives. Churches and mosques have preached you changing and yet you want changes? Charity they say begins at home. In fact, changes begins with you.

WAEC certificate is just a stupid propanganda and means of creating public uproar. And when he shows forth the certificate, what next? Will you eat it?
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2016
amodu:
I have received the baton of change and determine to lead the race
God will lead you aright. Amen
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2016
psucc:

and you will eat the certificate when he shows it? Is that the meaning of leadership. It's confirmed that he write WAEC and for you to take any position in Nigeria, ssce is the basic requirements.

Please pray to get to where he is before even requesting for his certificate, when he is capable of buying the certificates and even that of all your family members.
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
OP i saw ur brain in a show-glass along aso drive.................Mumu!
tell him buy me lunch now, he'll tell you story that touches the heart, yet he's defending a very blind, or rather imcompetent and indifferent govt.
The reason africa might remain backward and cheated is because of foolish young citizens like you. And the reason some other countries move ahead is because their youths takes no nonsense from the leaders. but here, even when a govt obviously and unrepetantly has no roadmap or scheme to change our stories, a supposed learned youth is forming a CLAPPING COMMITTEE and spearheading a YES-GROUP for such visionless govt. O wa lara e. oponu ayirada!

Visionless govt and what have you done to Change it?
Have you even changed your family in the first place.
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2016
UjGina:
zombism at its peak
bros welcome.

Change begins with you
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by Hardeysolution(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2016
theSpark:
Bro this your story no follow kawai. Sorry.
thanks to God you can still log on to Nairaland. Pele
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by engineerboat(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=Hardeysolution post=49192644]

every leader leads by example.

Tell PMB to change his corrupt associated,

Tell the government to stop complaining and get down to work,

Tell the government to stop mouth action and do what they were elected to do,
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by engineerboat(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Hardeysolution:
I wouldn't respond in your way. Sir, understand that despite the hardship In America, Americans still wake up to say God bless America, how many complaints do they continue to lay and you t you emulate their development.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe and even you!

Please the PMB to show us his certificate #ChangeBeginwithPMB

Tell PMB to bring Dasuki to open trial in court,

Tell PMB to show us who Aisha Harlobuton is
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by amodu(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Hardeysolution:
God will lead you aright. Amen

Aameen and you too
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by ijeshaboy: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2016
psucc:

what is certicate, this is serious
Re: tackle your life before tackling PMB. #ChangeBeginsWithMe by idupaul: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2016
I see that data centre has paid you Agustín salary early

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2016: NDDC Tractor Works For Io Farm / SHOCKING! A Kenyan Man Outburst On Nairaland. / Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Jegede’s Appeal Against Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.