Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) (2011 Views)

Futa.edu.ng Has Been Hacked / My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked / My Phone Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by Siloko26(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
The school portal has been hacked, and the hacker is claiming full responsibility and even asked the admin to contact him...
check www.Unilorin.edu.ng

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
heheyheyhey.. I love this grin..thats actually me
Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by Bilabong(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
this one is strong
Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by espn(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
royalvalentine19:
heheyheyhey.. I love this grin..thats actually me
indict yourself in t name of having fun.m
Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
espn:
indict yourself in t name of having fun.m
and who actually is saying am trying to implicate my self.. A normal human in his/her right senses will perhaps know i was only kidding..
Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by olarid01: 6:27am On Sep 09, 2016
royalvalentine19:
and who actually is saying am trying to implicate my self.. A normal human in his/her right senses will perhaps know i was only kidding..

hmmm, normal human being. So you think everyone is normal?
Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2016
olarid01:

hmmm, normal human being. So you think everyone is normal?
our mentality about people is different.. Not everyone is normal, make them normal. Either by fire or by thunder
Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by larisoft: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
mmm....has anyone here read the recently enacted cyber law act 2015? This shit can earn you 10million naira fine or years imprisonment if you are found guilty. Am saying this because this falls under the category of hacking a 'National Infrastructure' which the act addresses.

Hacking a private organization can be overlooked...but since 2015, anything that has to do with the government is red zone!!!
Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by kingofthejungle(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
larisoft:
mmm....has anyone here read the recently enacted cyber law act 2015? This shit can earn you 10million naira fine or years imprisonment if you are found guilty. Am saying this because this falls under the category of hacking a 'National Infrastructure' which the act addresses.

Hacking a private organization can be overlooked...but since 2015, anything that has to do with the government is red zone!!!

10 million? Thanks for this info
Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by kokolinxum: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2016
Respect ya old age o!!

Confirm before you post.......what is this one nau ↪↪https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unilorin Website Has Been Hacked! (photos) by Siloko26(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
kokolinxum:
Respect ya old age o!!

Confirm before you post.......what is this one nau ↪↪https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/ undecided undecided undecided

the site has been restored, as at the time of the topic, it was actually hacked and the site was down!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Django / Python Developer / Apart From Programming And Coding, What IT Related Career Is In High Demand? / Web Developers and Software Engineers, I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.