Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

2016 IELTS Exam Discussion Forum - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 IELTS Exam Discussion Forum (841 Views)

Are You Preparing For IELTS Exam? Please Come In. / Please How Is IELTS Exam Conducted In Nigeria? / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 IELTS Exam Discussion Forum by Cooldream(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Helloo guys, I applied for 2016 IELTS exam.My exam date was scheduled for 3rd September.
Thank God the exam has come and gone.Hopefully,we are expecting nice band scores by God's grace.
I used to think this is some kind of exam that blacks cant write..hahaha, but I was wrong.
Please,if you have any issue regarding this particular exam, share it here.
Problem solved collectively is preferable.I believe I had acquired much wealth of experience from this exam.Feel free to ask anything.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 IELTS Exam Discussion Forum by supo19884: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Can u share ur experience for future applicant

2 Likes

Re: 2016 IELTS Exam Discussion Forum by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2016
I wanna sit for this exams, pls where can I register for the next batch, and how difficult is it to score 7 in all brand.

forward me some of ur study materials here
mailthaddeus@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: 2016 IELTS Exam Discussion Forum by Cooldream(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
I wanna sit for this exams, pls where can I register for the next batch, and how difficult is it to score 7 in all brand.

forward me some of ur study materials here
mailthaddeus@yahoo.com
You can get an IELTS agent to help you.Better still, register online to pay less.it is N52000.Thats together with bank draft charges.So, go to the bank.pay that money in favour of British council.they will issue you a draft.then take the draft to IELTS office in person.Dont send anyone.Their office is also in Ikoyi Lagos.Johnson street.

As for the exam,pretty cool but for the reading section.You have to practise reading very well.Others are much easier.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad / Yoruba People Can't Correct Someone Without Adding Insult As A Suffix... / When Is The Date For 2017 Jamb Examination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.