Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Where Can I Get Infinix Hot 2 X510? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Get Infinix Hot 2 X510? (511 Views)

Pls, Where Can One Get Infinix Note4 Pro Smart Cover & Xpen In Osogbo / You Can Get Infinix Note 3 Within The Next 200 Minutes On Jumia Presale / Where Can I Get Infinix Hot S In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Infinix Hot 2 X510? by saintchibu(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
My wife saw Infinix Hot 2 X510 some months ago and fell in love with the phone. She insisted that I must buy the phone for her as a birthday gift and her birthday is on Saturday (10th Sept.)
The issue is that I have gone to all the phone shops in Calabar including SPAR and could not see the phone. The story they kept telling is that Infinix Hot 2 X510 has been replaced with another brand.
I told my wife and suggested Tecno W4 as her Bday gift but she said she only wants Infinix Hot 2 X510.
Dear Nairalanders please where can I get this phone btw now and next week as she does not mind getting her Bday gift next week so long as its Infinix Hot 2 X510.
Re: Where Can I Get Infinix Hot 2 X510? by Bossmd: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Enter bus come Lagos na grin
Re: Where Can I Get Infinix Hot 2 X510? by Onerandomgirl(f): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Hello, why not buy the Hot 3 or Hot S, she will like it.
saintchibu:
My wife saw Infinix Hot 2 X510 some months ago and fell in love with the phone. She insisted that I must buy the phone for her as a birthday gift and her birthday is on Saturday (10th Sept.)
The issue is that I have gone to all the phone shops in Calabar including SPAR and could not see the phone. The story they kept telling is that Infinix Hot 2 X510 has been replaced with another brand.
I told my wife and suggested Tecno W4 as her Bday gift but she said she only wants Infinix Hot 2 X510.
Dear Nairalanders please where can I get this phone btw now and next week as she does not mind getting her Bday gift next week so long as its Infinix Hot 2 X510.
Re: Where Can I Get Infinix Hot 2 X510? by Worksunlimited: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Women and their wahala.. Why she no just waka go buy the thing herself...?

Stressing poor guy for something wey she need...

(1) (Reply)

Download Whatsapp Messenger 2.16.263 Beta [new Features ] / Lg G4 / My Phone Can't Upload Pictures. HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.