Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Is Behavioral Changes Possible?. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Behavioral Changes Possible?. (447 Views)

Ways To Deal With Changes In Marriage / Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes / How To Handle Little Children With Behavioral Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Behavioral Changes Possible?. by shogotermies(m): 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
hello! am shogotermies.
and this isn't lies or jokes

I am someone who is kindly hearted,friendly,generous and God fearing. But the thing is... people use my behavior to cheat me. Also I say sorry when others are at fault,i mingle with people to the extent they take me for granted. Am just hating something's that happens when u try to be good. Each time I feel am dense or dull. but I can't just change it.

Am just thinking is it possible, for me to change my behaviour maybe to been cruel or mean or unfriendly.

you can quote me, ask questions,please phycologists in the house, I need thou help. Cus Its looks simple,but its hurt.
Re: Is Behavioral Changes Possible?. by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Is Behavioral Changes Possible?. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
It's the wheel of life. if you are good you will attract evil people because they will always find you...
when you meet somebody who is good like you, the relationship won't last. this is because evil people are predators in nature, they are acting/playing God while you are their subject or toy.

One man's food is another man's poison. Your best art in this life is the object of another person's creation. It is a very large and complicated scheme. It goes around ad around.
However, whatever you do, do not to take someone's life in the course because there is always a judgement day.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls / Psychological Sunday, Shame -How It Influences Us / On The Issue Of Mother-inlaws Staying With Their Sons/Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.