Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

LASU Students In Tango With School Authority Over SUG Election - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Students In Tango With School Authority Over SUG Election (409 Views)

She Reported To The School Authority That I Was Smooching Her Vagina. / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASU Students In Tango With School Authority Over SUG Election by Guruscrew: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
For Security Reasons, I wont be putting up the pictures and video with me but i can categorically confirm to you that students of Lagos State University, Ojo are protesting on the campus over the alleged manipulation of the Student Union Election for the 2017/2018 academic session.

The inconclusive election was initially supposed to hold yesterday but was unavoidably shifted to today.

Concerned Students alleged that the management is attempting to manipulate the election by tampering with the database of the E-voting system.

More details later…
Re: LASU Students In Tango With School Authority Over SUG Election by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Take am softly ooo

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Was Told I Am A Dullard / Need An Answer To This My Fellow Nairalander / 2017/2018 Federal Poly Oko HND 1st And 2nd Admission Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.