Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Is There An End To Rape And Child Sexual Abuse? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There An End To Rape And Child Sexual Abuse? (516 Views)

Drug Abuse Campaign: Tagwaye Charity Foundation Heats Up Awareness In Abuja / Gov. Ugwuanyi Approves N8.5m Monthly For Free Maternal And Child Heath Programme / A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There An End To Rape And Child Sexual Abuse? by ahmstrng(m): 1:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Where are Nigeria feminists when you need them? Where are Nigerian activists when someone is being cheated? On holidays!
In case you don’t know, a news has been making rounds for the past two weeks about a woman ganging up with some other women to beat a well known Nigerian entertainer,her offense? Making a movie about how a man molests his own daughter, their child!
According to the entertainer, her friend has confided in her with tears in her eyes, saying she does not know what to do, really? That she suspects her husband is using her for rituals, are you kidding me?! This same woman was said to have came in the latest jeep the day she went to tell her tale of woes the to this entertainer. The entertainer out of sheer pity to free the girl from shackles of sexual slavery or perhaps make cool profits, either way turned the story into a movie using the name of the man, his daughter and his wife!
This led to threats to the entertainer’s life and she was asked to put down the movie from the net, of course she refused, she was beaten up in her own house by the mother of the girl that is being abused! She released a press statement few days back to report new threats to her life, really? This is someone that has successfully exposed the what a father is doing to his own daughter. I wonder when women would stop antagonizing each other, even in the face of rape, the most horrible thing that could happen to a woman, this woman still protects her husband’s “dignity” and fights it out with a woman trying to throw light on her daughter and a million other girls plight.
I read the news in the paper with a frown on my face, and as usual I expect the law to take it course by sweeping the matter under the rug after the hype to bring criminals to book. Something that never happens, many pedophiles are still walking free and abusing other defenseless kids, notorious rapists repeat the same crime over and over again until people take the law into their own hands, such was the case of a well known rapist in Lagos who was eventually killed by angry mob after raping a minor. This beast spares no woman not even the old and as usual he was said to be using them for rituals, so? That doesn’t give the police an excuse for not throwing him behind bars.
The fortunate minors who get molested are helped by NGOs who pays for their treatment, the unfortunate ones either die while this abominable act is being performed or from complications arising from lack of adequate care. Most times nobody fights the cause of a rape victim, so even get jeered at on the streets, others develop psychological trauma from encountering their assaulter everyday when he ought to be behind bars or better still killed. It still baffles me, why would a man get sexually aroused by a baby with underdeveloped organs, is it the flat chest or the equally flat buttocks?
What makes Uncles pounce on their niece or nephews, why would such matters get resolved out of court? How will the baby feel when he or she has to live the better part of her life still seeing the same uncle? And when Uncle does it again everybody takes it with a pinch of salt. Afterall “blood is thicker than water”.
The word RAPE is now becoming more frequent by the day, from pages of newspapers, to news reported on the radio and the TV, to online reports. Women are no longer safe, pregnancy does not protect women from this beasts as some don’t hesitate to pounce on heavily pregnant women! Thousands of women get raped everyday, hundreds of boys get raped everyday, RAPE is slowly but surely raping us all out of existence unless something drastic is done!
Source: kanzahsays.com
Re: Is There An End To Rape And Child Sexual Abuse? by Lastking147(m): 1:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Seriously ion see a future where there's no rape undecided
Cos today 67 years old man go rape 5 yr old girl for ekiti
Tmao 45 yr old go rape 11 yrs old pikin fr Lagos
Re: Is There An End To Rape And Child Sexual Abuse? by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 09, 2016
As long the law makers are so reluctant to imposed a strict rule, all these rapist won't be scared...

All rapists must be sentenced to death...

Death penalty by hanging so government won't cost much money on how to kill these useless ppol.
Re: Is There An End To Rape And Child Sexual Abuse? by ironheart(m): 2:24am On Sep 09, 2016
There is only if we spend more time with our kids and make them our friends.
Re: Is There An End To Rape And Child Sexual Abuse? by Fidelismaria: 3:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Yea By Inventing A Female Android Lyk D One In Dark Matter Nd Distribute It To All Male So Dere Will B No Nid For Rape Wen U Can Sex Ur Robot All U Want
Re: Is There An End To Rape And Child Sexual Abuse? by donbenedict(m): 5:33am On Sep 09, 2016
If I were a law maker, these are d bills i"d push foward

Capital punishment for rape

Capital punishment for embeZzlement of public funds

Capital punishment for rebels.

Simple.

(1) (Reply)

#saveayodeji / Beware:aftermath Of Addiction To Masturbation: Suitable For All Ages. / Learn How To Treat Leaky Gut Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.