Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse (46665 Views)

Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? / Have Anyone Tried Withdrawing From Tramadol? How Was The Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by enasgreat: 5:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Hi GMN, I have issues with lasting long in bed. Not that I don't last long optimally when making love, but the point is that I have always craved to go beyond 10mins. This quest for longevity during sex made me to be so much inquisitive about exploring available new things or ideas.

I'm a kinda 'jack the lad' ; I like moving out with my guys and cruzing of life. In the course of a recent outing with my guys, I decided to throw my mind open on this very issue. Most of them laughed the hell out of me, but finally they gave me unanimous solution to how I can improve my sex life. Their unanimity based specifically on a powerful drug called: “TRAMADOL.” They advised me that any time I want to have sex; that I should take atleast, 400mg tablet of the drug, 40mins to an hour to the time, alongside a bottle of MEDIUM STOUT. I was very happy and was optimistic of the new found knowledge, and was even relishing the thought of how I gonna make my girl friend go crazy through multiple orgasms. Anticipatedly, my girl friend visited me yesterday evening around 7pm, she wanted us to make love but I was not having TRAMADOL that moment. I excused her and sped off like Usain Bolt to see if I could buy from road side chemist shops; but to my supprise, each of the few shops I checked denied ever having the TRAMADOL. Interestingly, I noticed the level of anxiety displayed by the chemist shop owners. My hope of getting the drug that night(yesterday's night) dashed. I came back disappointed.

Furthermore, today in the morning around 7am; I contacted one of my guys to come see me, which he didn't hesitate. I narated my odeals of yesterday to him, and he laughed at me as though I was stupid in the first place. He said, “how dare you walk to a chemist shop and demand for a contraband drug like TRAMADOL...don't you know they don't sell it to unknown faces?” From that point I got clearer picture of the drug's capability. But still I insisted he get me a card of it, which he did. In the follow up of the aftermath of what happened yesterday, my girl was still confussed as to why I didn't want to touch her yesterday; but she didn't see when my guy sneaked in the TRAMADOL card, she was busy with breakfast meal preparation.

In the build up. After breakfast, I gisted with my girl and patiently waited for an ample opportunity, where I would be able to swallow 2 tablet 200mg of the drug to make it 400mg in total. That opportunity came when she went into the bathroom to shower. So after I secretly took the drug - that was around 11am - I went in to shower as well. When I came out; I opened a bottle of medium stout beer and was sipping gradually and waiting for the one hour to elapse. My girl couldn't understand why I was taking beer, while it was still morning; but I knew what I was doing.

Quaisi-fatally, while I was still arguing with my girl after an hour period elapsed - specifically around to 1pm - on why I shouldn't take beer when I deem it neccesary. I started noticing severe dizziness, nausea, profuss sweating, breath seizure, weakness and intense hunger, as if I hadn't eating for days. Chai!!! I could not stand any longer at this point... Jeez! It was terrible to the point that I had to open up to my girl about what I took, should I die, and even told her that she should tell my family that I took a drug called: TRAMADOL, that she should not hide anything to avoid being held responsible for my death, because at that point it seemed ineivictable. That point in time she shouted asked why I had to do so, but I was too weak to reply her. I was just looking helplessly. Luckly, my girl being a 400l phermacy student, she have a basic knowledge of drugs dispensation, and definitely have knowledge of drugs that could counter the effect of that TRAMADOL in my system. She zapped off from my apartment and headed to a phermacy store and bought some drugs which she admistered to me along side some energy drinks, before I started recovering. But while she was away to buy the counter-drugs, I had already written a note to tell the world that my girl was not responsible for my seemingly inevitable death that time. Infact, I stated emphatically that I was the sole cause and contributor to my death, that nobody should harrass my girl at all, and I appended my signature. When she saw what I had written in the evening around 5pm today, she cried uncontrolably.

Lastly, guys don't devle into stuffs because others do. If you don't know the source of their strenght in doing those things. Even now I still feel some how but I thank God for the gift of my girl friend. I promised her; it not gonna happen again.

https://m.facebook.com/NigeriaDearLove/posts/1066560030046055:0

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by enasgreat: 5:10am On Sep 16, 2016
But Now, Am a happy fella without tramadol... I simply take a good cup of coffee and preach to my girlfriend to repent .. No time for dying for love again..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by whitebeard(m): 5:34am On Sep 16, 2016
grin lmao..op sorry u hear..I also had exact same feelings when I took tramadol for the first time..but no for a girl..mine was for books..just that feeling made me hate the drug unlike u I was thinking I was going to die cause my younger brother and his friends do take it and they feel just fine...but they don't take it anymore...!!;

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Junior66(m): 6:09am On Sep 16, 2016
If not for ur suicide note ehn, perhaps people would have blamed Buhari for the accident.
He is still an everlasting dullard though.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Dinocarex(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2016
Sorry O.P or should I say Thank goodness for O.P!!

Is it by force to do 45mins?

Don't you know its a gift?? tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by healthexamined: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
PROLONG YOUR LIFE

BY SAYING NO TO DRUG ABUSE

BY STAYING CLEAR OF CONTRABAND DRUG

BY STAYING CLEAR OF FRIENDS OF NEGATIVE INFLUENCE

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by naijaleads: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Junior66:
If not for ur suicide note ehn, perhaps people would have blamed Buhari for the accident.

grin
Junior66:

Hahahahaha! Na my presidodo you dey yab like that? You even sound like hin mentor. :-)

5 Likes

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by enasgreat: 12:28am On Sep 19, 2016
whitebeard:
grin lmao..op sorry u hear..I also had exact same feelings when I took tramadol for the first time..but no for a girl..mine was for books..just that feeling made me hate the drug unlike u I was thinking I was going to die cause my younger brother and his friends do take it and they feel just fine...but they don't take it anymore...!!;
Govt have to do something about it

2 Likes

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by enasgreat: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lalasticlala fynestboi please help create awareness

1 Like

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by omoadeleye(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Well newbie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Rapsainot(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
I know some guys like that
Read - Tramadol
Sex- Tramadol
Work- Tramadol

Tramadol is now our energy drink. I don't know what's wrong with our generation.
I know a guy like that near my hostel, he can use Tramadol for Africa, even with his last card.
Oh codeine!!!! angry that one is just changing destiny anyhow

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by martineverest(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
i laff young men when they say they can se:x for 1-2 hrs after taking tramadol and other sexual enhancement drugs...they boast that that can satisfy human (at the expense of their health) and make jest of others that last 20 minutes...such ignorant people are analogical to sportsmen who use performance enhancing drugs to win laurels or beauty queens that use plastic surgery to make their bodies perfect.

If u think u are a strong man,try having se..x without drugs to know ur capabilities.

Consequently,when u start having liver diseases/cancer and kidney failure dont blame d ladies or the old woman in ur village.

But,OP,after suffering such,u still went ahead to take energy drinks ..........energy drink+tramadol=death warrant

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Hannea: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ok
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Oblaf: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Drug abuse kills and drains
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Adesiji77: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm....
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
I saw three packets in my cousin's traveling bag, I asked him what he was using it for, he said it helps him to sleep

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by markbenny(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
LOL, Nigerians, i love my country!!!

Naija 4 Life.

Say No to drugs!

8 Likes

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
baba i popped 300grams...i went an hour + .....baba i no cum. the babe wan die lol. omo i be coke ambassador. so Tramiss na my saving grace wen e matter most

12 Likes 1 Share

grin
Never mix pain killer with alcohol
Tramadol is a very powerful painkiller

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by pharmadoctor(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Different body chemistry hence different body reactions. Some people use overdose of tramadol and it does just want they want it to do for them...but an opioid analgesic like tramadol is not to be abused. What is the essence of satisfying a girlfriend today and you aren't able to satisfy ur wife tomorrow... and remember, an addictive drug like tramadol is not even safe....learn to read drug leaflets pls

14 Likes

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by kings09(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ok
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by MzMercie: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol, nice write up.

U really love ur gf, that letter is sure a saving grace.

7 Likes

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Vaxt(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tramadol all the way

3 Likes

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by friedcorn: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ladies am a 2minutes man, if u dont love me for who i am.....then go and die!

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by koolcat: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
YOU ARE LUCKY...
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by eezeribe(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
There is even a thread on nairaland for natural home remedy for lasting long, and it works well...

1 Like

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by kurajordan(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lool
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by serverconnect(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
JUST PASSING
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by beautiful232(f): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
the first time I took tramadol I almost died.......I was hurt so I needed something that will make me sleep deep

bet it turn out to be something bad

tramadol is deadly!!!

but tramadol as man power again

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) / 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.