Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

But Why? Why Guys Are Scared Of Settling Down, Recession? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why? Why Guys Are Scared Of Settling Down, Recession? (374 Views)

Why Guys Tend To Dump A Girl After Getting What They Want (sex) / I Won't Snitch On Them. Yahoo Guys Are Snitching On Themselves / Scam Scam Scam. This Guys Are At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But Why? Why Guys Are Scared Of Settling Down, Recession? by Orgasmgush(f): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2016
In the land of so many resources, there is still wants and needs, the future lies in the hands of a man.. ...his name......, guys forget merlin, he can't save Nigeria, I look around and i see families and I wonder, how do they do it? Some people do not have much, you know, let's say average income earners yet they seem to look good. They are doing fine, kids attend a good school. Fine, i agree that there are different levels of financial situations in every given society. No arguments. Now listen to this ; we were having a discussion in a chat on palmchat, a heated one at that, in fact, it was more of a debate. Here's the topic of discussion : A guy earning a monthly income or like six figures, (more like middle six not high six) should be ready to settle down. Naturally i supported that topic. With middle six figure, you can start a family but my partner who happened to be a guy was totally against it which made me ask if he was scared of marriage. So, the question of the day: Is a guy who earns like around #300k good enough, financially, to settle down? Is the income enough to sustain a family? Or do you think it's too small Your comments please......................
Re: But Why? Why Guys Are Scared Of Settling Down, Recession? by DTRUMPER: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2016
EVEN #100,000 is enough to settle down. Depends on where you live and the two couples involved.

He might be having a second thought or not sure yet if it's the right time to do the needful.
Re: But Why? Why Guys Are Scared Of Settling Down, Recession? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2016
300k is not enaf if he's the only earner... But if u both have a good paying jobs, then that's different story...

With this type of economy,, regardless which country u live in... I think it's better if the couple has a job...

(1) (Reply)

9/11 Remembrance : LESSONS To Be Learned / Why I Will Not Like To Serve As Minister Under Buhari – Okonjo-iweala / Thank God Nairaland Is Not A Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.