Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) (2359 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] / DANGER: YORUBA, Araba Fulani & BIA BIAFRA (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2016
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND GO THROUGH THIS REVELATIONAL PIECE

This essay will not be released to or published in the mainstream Nigerian media because it will be considered as being “too hot”. Yet its message is far too important for it not to be written or for it to be ignored.

I would urge those that have thin skins, that are easily excitable, that have an aversion to truth or that are unduly sensitive to criticism and the ugly realities that we are faced with in Nigeria today to stop reading now and drop the essay because they will not be able to cope with its contents.

I am a historian and my intention for writing it is simply to enlighten, educate and inform rather than to create rancour, tension, strife, division or stress. I do not seek to incite anyone and neither do I believe in or advocate violence in any shape or form.

I have also proferred a solution to what I consider to be the problem that some of our northern compatriots pose at the end of the essay.

It is a long contribution so I have broken it into two parts. Each part is well worth reading and it is my prayer that you stay with me till the end. Here we go.

A few weeks ago one Mr. Adamu Mohammed wrote an essay on Facebook titled ‘Your Land Or Your Blood’.

The write-up was widely-published in Nigeria and it was well circulated in the social media. It has indeed been the subject of much interest and a heated debate.

Permit me to share its contents here. He wrote as follows and kindly overlook the bad grammer and colorful language: “Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we (Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress.

Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn’t change anything.

We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels.

I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won’t accept the proposed Grazing Bill.

But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don’t want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches.

And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood.

And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. You cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money.

Such treacherous characters can’t survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won’t be any functional church in this country, especially in the North.

That’s why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State.

We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don’t know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won’t let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory.

We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels.

Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds.

I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won’t allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right.

We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won’t stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory.

This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril”- Adamu Mohammed.

As repugnant as they are and as despicable as he is we must thank Mr. Mohammed for his honesty and for speaking his mind. His views and intent are self-evident and need no further analysis or explanation.

The point that needs to be grasped and fully appreciated though is that his is not the view of a minority or some inconsequential lunatic fringe in the core north.

His words represent the thinking of many in the north even though most of them would rather hide it or mask it rather than voice it out.

Mrs. Mary Ekeh captured the situation very well when she offered the following counsel about the Grazing Reserve Bill after she read Mohammed’s essay. She wrote:

“Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.

That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.

In 1804 – 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria.

The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all Hausa.

They formed Boko Haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.

They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during President Goodluck Jonathan’s regime.

The same thing could’ve still happened about Boko haram. Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.

Here is their plan. They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.

If Grazing Reserve Bill is passed and achieved, it means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.

The next thing is that they will start bringing in their wives and children and take over your land”- MARY EKEH.

Mrs. Ekeh’s analysis is superlative and her admonitions are timely and appropriate.

Permit me to share another contribution from yet another northern voice who has employed the same colourful language as Mr. Adamu Mohammed and who suffers from the same hateful disposition.

His name is Mr. Aliyu Gwarzo and in 2014 he wrote an essay titled “It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword”. Like Mr. Mohammed’s which came two years later, his piece was also widely circulated and it also generated a heated debate. He wrote as follows:

“When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or Muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the Muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories”- Aliyu Gwarzo.

Mr. Aliyu Gwarzo, like Mr. Adamu Mohammed that came after him, has expressed a point of view which, though utterly reprehensible and barbaric, reflects the thinking of many in the core Muslim north.

These sentiments are regrettable and unacceptable yet no matter how much we complain about such views or pretend that they are not representative of the thinking of the majority in the core Muslim north, we must learn to live with them or deal with them.

We must also adopt all necessary measures to enlighten our people about the dangers and challenges that such sentiments present and we must be ready to do all that is in our power to defend and protect them.

That is what leaders are meant to do. Indeed that is the challenge and burden that every southern and middle belt leader in our nation is faced with and carries today.

BY FFK

source : https://www.naij.com/961527-core-northerner-thinks-femi-fani-kayode.html?source=index_trending

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by immortalcrown(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by SpeedOfLight: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2016
Biafra is the only nation that will checkmate jihad in Africa, any person against Biafra is enemy of the church and Christianity. Even if I earn myself ban protecting my identity and faith so be it. I am a Biafran!! Please someone should quote me before they hide my post!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2016
It is we southerners that dont know what we are doing, the fulanis know exactly what they are doing. some will take it as mere propaganda until the islamization meets them like a huricane only time will tell. ask yourself how did turkey a christain country turn to muslim 99% it is simply the koran or sword and they are going to use whatever means posible including buying some traitors in the south... those that fail to learn from history are bound to repeat its mistake. it is good to err on the side of caution That is why I support biafra anyday anytime

a word is enough for the wise

ndi be anyi ekene m unu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by chinchong: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2016
a go read am later. ma finnish this eba first.
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
Biafra is the only nation that will checkmate jihad in Africa, any person against Biafra is enemy of the church and Christianity. Even if I earn myself ban protecting my identity and faith so be it. I am a Biafran!! Please someone should quote me before they hide my post!

nwannem u are right

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2016
chinchong:
a go read am later. ma finnish this eba first.

funny guy
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
Nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2016
step by step stage by stage they are enveloping the south.... beware my people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2016
shootToKill I see u
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by activeguy: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2016
If those barbarians were checkmated by our forefathers many years ago that made islam a strange religion in SE/SS today.,

..then we of this present generation will do everything possible to make sure that the infamous "dipping of koran into the Atlantic " remains a mirage and a dream that will never come to pass..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2016
activeguy:
If those barbarians were checkmated by our forefathers many years ago that made islam a strange religion in SE/SS today.,

..then we of this present generation will do everything possible to make sure that the infamous "dipping of koran into the Atlantic " remains a mirage and a dream that will never come to pass..

DIPPING KORAN IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN IS THE ULTIMATE AGENDA

2 Likes

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by Kustin(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2016
based on what I read here, I hope am not the only one that believe the OP is a wrapper typyin man with flat head...........yhu re trying to cause war btw North nd southwest.............lol stupidity of the highest degree

3 Likes

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by Kustin(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2016
based on what I read here, I hope am not the only one that believe the OP is a wrapper tying with flat head...........yhu re trying to cause war btw North nd southwest.............lol stupidity of the highest degree

2 Likes

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by SpeedOfLight: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2016
activeguy:

And the only way we can resist them now is through political freedom. Most of Abuja errand boys a.k.a senators and governors are agents in the hands of enemy. Anything we can do to achieve freedom is welcomed because our identity and existence is in danger.

7 Likes

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oduastates: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2016
Just the ranting of a demented fella

3 Likes

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by T8ksy(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Kustin:
based on what I read here, I hope am not the only one that believe the OP is a wrapper tying with flat head...........yhu re trying to cause war btw North nd southwest.............lol stupidity of the highest degree

[c olor=#000099]Am sorry to inform you that it's either you have comprehension deficit or you are just plain ddddumb to understand what the message is..

And btw; the op is not a flat.t.ie but a concerned southerner who obviously is not walking around with blinkers like you are.
[/color]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by SpeedOfLight: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
oduastates:
Just the ranting of a demented fella
If you can't comprehend the article why display your dumbness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by Henrydone: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
No danger my brother,just a rant from a technical loony.

1 Like

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by ificatchmodeh: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
You wan make person chop ban...don promote biafra or secession..
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
SpeedOfLight:
Biafra is the only nation that will checkmate jihad in Africa, any person against Biafra is enemy of the church and Christianity.Even if I earn myself ban protecting my identity and faith so be it. I am a Biafran!! Please someone should quote me before they hide my post!
i am totally and unequivocally opposed to your Biafra but i am never never an enemy of the church and/or Christianity. Equating Christianity with Biafra is the dumbest thing ive ever heard

2 Likes

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by SpeedOfLight: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

You wan make person chop ban...don promote biafra or secession..
I'm not promoting Biafra, but heavenly father knows why he created me as a Biafran, it's not my fault I have chopped ban severally but I can't help it, they should understand me.

3 Likes

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by SpeedOfLight: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
i am totally and unequivocally opposed to your Biafra but i am never never an enemy of the church and/or Christianity. Equating Christianity with Biafra is the dumbest thing ive ever heard
Try and understand this, checkmating jihad advancement can't be successful without political autonomy in a society like ours. Biafra will be a country with almost 99.5% Christians and with economic and Technological power will serve as a fulcrum within Africa to monitor advancement of Usman Dan fodio ideology.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

Try and understand this, checkmating jihad advancement can't be successful without political autonomy in a society like ours. Biafra will be a country with almost 99.5% Christians and with economic and Technological power will serve as a fulcrum within Africa to monitor advancement of Usman Dan fodio ideology.
And so what? There are dozens of nations that are religiously homogeneous so dont equate your Biafra to a world religion established 2000 years before your failed attempt. By the way Igbo land is far far not 99.5% Christian. Where did you get your statistics from?
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by SpeedOfLight: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
And so what? There are dozens of nations that are religiously homogeneous so dont equate your Biafra to a world religion established 2000 years before your failed attempt. By the way Igbo land is far far not 99.5% Christian. Where did you get your statistics from?
We don't just publish figures OK? He who wears shoe know where is itching. Oga I don't want you to see me as pro Biafra rather a Biafran. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by Progressive01(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, you guys should be mindful the things you allow on this forum. I'd even suggest articles from ffk be completely blacklisted on the forum. What sort of hate is this?? Haba!!
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
this is just part one ..part two is loading......
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by SpeedOfLight: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Progressive01:
Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, you guys should be mindful the things you allow on this forum. I'd even suggest articles from ffk be completely blacklisted on the forum. What sort of hate is this?? Haba!!
Just part_1 you are making distress call, go and see how Americans labeled Hilary Clinton a crook and criminal still she haven't called for their heads. Please don't enforce that dictatorship here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by gabinweb: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
The Adamu in question posted that in the then APC worldwide forum.

After I challenged the man in the group, I was surprised that to got backlisted from the group.

Yes even though some people sees this as nonsense, we must remember that there is always a sense in every nonsense.

Time will tell....

2 Likes

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
gabinweb:
The Adamu in question posted that in the then APC worldwide forum.

After I challenged the man in the group, I was surprised that to got backlisted from the group.

Yes even though some people sees this as nonsense, we must remember that there is always a sense in every nonsense.

Time will tell....

can u imagine

1 Like

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by T8ksy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Progressive01:

Yeah? But articles from the ilk of Aliyu Gwarzo & Adamu Mohammed are not hate-filled? These articles must be an expression of how much the fulanis love us , infidels! Smh. ................

In spite of all the numerous atrocities committed lately by the same fulanis on southern nigerians, you dared to spew this nonsense about those on the receiving end (of fulanis killings) of hatred.

Are you perchance expecting the victims heep love on those that have denied them of the existence of their loved ones?

It's either you a fulani or have yet to lose a member of your immediate family at the hands of these "barbarians".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kustin:
based on what I read here, I hope am not the only one that believe the OP is a wrapper typyin man with flat head...........yhu re trying to cause war btw North nd southwest.............lol stupidity of the highest degree

you are very on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Disappoints Wailers, Regains Strength / After Declaring His Interest In 2019 Presidency,See What Fayose Was Spoted Doing / Nnamdi Kanu Performs Miracle Today In Afara Ukwu His Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.