Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,709 members, 7,840,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

“help! Save My Marriage!” Some1 Screamed! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “help! Save My Marriage!” Some1 Screamed! (721 Views)

Help Me To Save My Marriage / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Help Me Save My Dad Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“help! Save My Marriage!” Some1 Screamed! by julianH(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
“Help! Save My Marriage!” You screamed.

But nobody seems to hear you – especially your spouse.
Well, if you are determined to save your marriage,
no matter how things turn out, it can be done.
The only way is to step out of your marriage problems and look from the outside.

Below are 3 simple yet surefire ways to help save your marriage.
Let us get started off with the first one,

1 Stay Patient

By staying patient means you are waiting for a good chance or opportunity for both of you to sit down and start discussing actually what went wrong and finding a solution for it. It also helps by making things take it own course and slowly both will get over with it.

2 Remain calm

This maybe the hardest part of all.
After all, both of you can’t be remaining calm after a heated argument and (maybe) a fight.
If one of you can remain calm and keep the anger in check, chances are,
it going to help you more than it will harm you.

By remaining calm, your mind tends to think clearer and logical.

Thus, solution will come more easily rather than tackling marriage problem head on.

3 Showing care and concern

After the argument/fight, step aside and wait for opportunities to show that you care.
This may happen after 2 or 3 days after argument.

Try sending some short text messages, concern emails or simply greet him or her during morning – small gesture means a lot to someone. If your other half did not find it annoying, just keep doing even though you are the one doing that.
This is to show that you still care and love them as much as last time.

So, now you have 3 simple yet surefire ways to help save marriage, you may want to learn more on how to end all stress and anxiety that you have been enduring and discover more proven ways in getting your marriage back on track.

For more help Send a mail to: theidealman4u@gmail.com

Or call me on 0806 922 0002
Re: “help! Save My Marriage!” Some1 Screamed! by sweetcoint(f): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman, 47, Arrested For Killing Husband / Would You Advise Marriage? / Is 3times 2much 4a Maried Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.