Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) (3473 Views)

"Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / #buharimustgo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by gudnex22(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
outknow:

Supported

8years of hunger, suffering,wailing, all and all, the death starts from north
Amen
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by simpleseyi: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
The country is in economic recession. Things are very hard in the country. Prices of everything have gone up. Salaries are exhausted before the middle of the month. People are hungry and angry. The situation is pathetic. There is poverty in the land. When we had plenty, the looters refused to save for the rainy days by diversifying our economy, now we are really suffering. You and I curse the looters everyday because we did not get our share of the loot, if we did, I am sure we shall all be happy in looting. But, I know that hard decisions will be taken by the current government, the masses will complain more bitterly, but in no distance future, between now and the end of 2017, Nigeria will rise again. Our diversification into solid minerals and agriculture would yield abundant wealth and food for everyone. We shall see the results of today's actions. There is light at the end of the tunnel. #IStandWithBuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
#buharimustgo ? undecided so soon? but............. i concur grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Negative Chanji tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by everozone: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari Must Go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by ladja2013: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Algebra12:
[b]He came into power and categorized us as 97% and 5%.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/25/buhari%E2%80%99s-statement-us-institute-peace-made-everyone-cringe-0

Ever since, he has treated us as 97% and 5%.

He lied to us that Boko Haram has been technically defeated, yet #Edodecides was postponed for fear of Boko Haram.

A lot of people have been murdered by Fulani herdsmen yet PMB has never deemed it fit to curtail their activities.

Ok, Was PMB not the one who said he would make his asset declaration public??
https://www.naij.com/554838-president-buhari-public-asset-declaration-falls-short.html

He has moved Fuel prize from N87 to N145 after more than 3 months excruciating scarcity.

The USD in nothing less than N400 to a dollar.

In arms probe, Dambazua was indicted, yet he still remains in Buhari’s cabinet.

General Buratai is yet to explain how he acquired his Dubai mansions.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/24/revealed-buharis-chief-army-staff-general-buratai-wives-own-dubai-property

What about 2016 Budget? first it got missing, reappeared doctored. When eventually passed, we found it was padded.

Buhari has banned the BBOG campaigners from protesting in Abuja.

He sanctioned the killing of Shiites and detaining indefinitely El-Zakzakky. Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention for God knows how long. http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00040328.html

To cap it all, Buhari has led us into recession.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/20/imf-warns-nigeria-heading-towards-recession/

And to insult us further, he is asking us to change ourselves before asking him for change.
https://www.nairaland.com/3337724/change-first-before-asking-change

Dear compatriots, is it wrong to call for Buhari to resign?

It is time #Buharimustgo[/b]

You are in order, just get a big basket to carry him from Aso Rock
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by docadams: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
fratermathy:
Buhari is not our problem. We are our own problem.

Granted, Buhari has not shown commitment in resolving some salient issues that bother on bias, nepotism, and transparency. However, he has proven himself to be honest and upright. Let's see where his ship sails to before we conclude.

The cost of fuel and the dollar exchange rate were both caused by the fall in crude oil prices and the bombing of pipes by wanton jobless boys in the creeks.

Boko Haram has been defeated. Let's not politicize this issue. Boko Haram holds no territory in Nigeria. Terrorism, however, cannot be completely eradicated. It's a gradual process and so we will still hear minor issues here and there. But we will overcome. Edo State election's postponement has nothing to do with bokoharam. It is due to security Intel. I support this because it is better to save lives and lose, as GEJ demonstrated, than to win at the cost of human lives.

Nigerians must change first before real change can occur. I have already written an article on this before. If we don't change the way we behave, our public order, our lifestyles, etc, no government policy will work for us. Buhari is 100% right on this.

The other issues you raised are senseless and petty. The budget issue was a miscalculated attempt to soil PMB's reputation but it failed. Arms deal and corruption are being fought heads on, however we perceive it.
Gen. Buratai is a rich man who can get his house however he wants as long as public fund is not stolen. If there is any suspicion of corruption, I trust that we have a body that'll investigate it. Let's stop doing eye and mouth service investigation. Many people in my community have mansions and they are not politicians. Will I say they stole money to build them?
Banning BBOG campaign was a police decision. Not everything must have PMB's footprint on it. The police knows why this was done. If you are looking for who to blame, blame the IG or petition the president to query the IG's decision.
Finally, Buhari didn't lead us into recession. We were already heading for it the moment the price of crude started dropping. Nigeria relies solely on crude oil and that is why we are in deep sh*t now. I hope Buhari finds another alternative and lead us out from this.
Also take note that a country's president is not easily removed except the president resigns which I don't see happening in Nigeria. So this campaign is dead on arrival.

As a nation, we didn't get our priorities right from the start. We've been plagued by bad and laissez-faire rulers. We need someone else to steer the boat and let's see where it leads. But for change to occur, we must make sacrifices. Gone are the days of free money. Gone are the days of mediocrity. Let us stand and build this nation. Let us stop the blame game and take responsibility. GEJ has come and gone. PMB will come and go. What remains is our collective effort.

Before you call me a zombie or another other thing you kids use nowadays, take note that I am an Urhobo from the South South and I am fully in support of the Nigeria of our dreams. If Buhari makes any bad decision, it is our duty to point it out. So far, his decisions may have been harsh but they are not bad. Nigerians are just too blind to see.

#IStandWithNigeria

May that Urhobo blood continue to flow in you till old age decides otherwise.
You said it the way a patriotic soul should.
We condemn but never proffer solutions to teething problems nor inculcate the spirit of a people who desired redemption from backwardness.
Suprising enough a few, whom I thought have a will for change cast in iron, have become turncoats within a few months of a change from the old corrupted ways of doing things.
There is no easy route to greatness. Ask the Ghanaians, ask the Germans, ask the Japanese, and ask the Chinese. These are people who, when faced with survival challenge, they coalesced their varying desires into a common will... the will to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by docadams: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
imhotep:

^^ Please provide credible evidence for this your knowledge claim.
....because you are still stuck in the cycle of APC rumor mongering while a debilitating situation lingers hopelessly

You are, obviously, the one stuck bigotry. The poster you quoted never mentioned APC but rather gave an insight of the duty of a citizen to a government. You ate not bound to be a patriotic citizen. Join ISIS if you wish or even Book Haram if you choose to be home based. But don't forget, we all cannot be like you.
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by docadams: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
imhotep:

^^ Please provide credible evidence for this your knowledge claim.
....because you are still stuck in the cycle of APC rumor mongering while a debilitating situation lingers hopelessly

You are, obviously, the one stuck in bigotry. The poster you quoted never mentioned APC but rather gave an insight of the duty of a citizen to a government. You are not bound to be a patriotic citizen. Join ISIS if you wish or even Book Haram if you choose to be home based. But don't forget, we all cannot be like you.
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by todayboy: 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
simpleseyi:
The country is in economic recession. Things are very hard in the country. Prices of everything have gone up. Salaries are exhausted before the middle of the month. People are hungry and angry. The situation is pathetic. There is poverty in the land. When we had plenty, the looters refused to save for the rainy days by diversifying our economy, now we are really suffering. You and I curse the looters everyday because we did not get our share of the loot, if we did, I am sure we shall all be happy in looting. But, I know that hard decisions will be taken by the current government, the masses will complain more bitterly, but in no distance future, between now and the end of 2017, Nigeria will rise again. Our diversification into solid minerals and agriculture would yield abundant wealth and food for everyone. We shall see the results of today's actions. There is light at the end of the tunnel. #IStandWithBuhari

Who are the looters are they not in buhari government

Saraki and amechi force gej not to save

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
docadams:

You are, obviously, the one stuck in bigotry. The poster you quoted never mentioned APC but rather gave an insight of the duty of a citizen to a government. You are not bound to be a patriotic citizen. Join ISIS if you wish or even Book Haram if you choose to be home based. But don't forget, we all cannot be like you.
You sound like a frustrated boko-haramite though.

The greatest duty Nigerians have towards the Nigerian govt. is to impeach the dull@rd popularly known as Buhari.
Re: Buhari Must Go (#buharimustgo ) by Algebra12: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Has it not dawned on us the #Buharimustgo ?

People of twitter have joined the fray in calling for Bubu,s resignation.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BuhariMustGo&src=tyah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Trump Executive Order, Buruntai And Tinubu Could End Up Being Blacklisted / More Photos From The Explosion Site In Akure (video) / What If Abba Kiyari Was Actually Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.