Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls (11335 Views)

Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Supports Atiku For 2019, Caught On Camera (Video) / Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters / Osinbajo Meets Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls At State House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by metromediaboss: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2016
Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan, Minister, Women Affairs And Social Development met with the parents of the abducted Chibok Girls in Maiduguri led by Chairman of the LGA Hon Yaga Yakarawa.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-sen-jummai-alhassan-meets.html

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by agwom(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2016
God will comfort them all.

6 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2016
better angry

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by Jengem: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Why are they sitting on the floor

Jonathan did not make them sit on the floor when his government addressed them

Hausas and fish brain sha

16 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by salabscholar01(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by DICKtator: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wait!!

Are we still looking for the Chibok girls?

But APC said that as soon as they entered power they would...............

Hmmmmmm..............

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by princeonx: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
If people still believe this story, then give it up to boko-boys cux e no easy to run, hide, and feed 250 people daily even if na only water they dey drink for 2 years or so.
Moreover by now we should be hearing boko-junior voices/cry from sambisa!

13 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by pezeji(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
I still smell somethin, NA ONLY DEM COME?

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by manutdrichie(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
I can bet my big pen*s, no girl was kidnapped
This guys are finding ways to quench the fire they ignited

7 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by sherif4owo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
pezeji:
I still smell somethin, NA ONLY DEM COME?

Must you smell everything grin grin Big nose

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by smogup: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari why

2 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by pezeji(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
sherif4owo:

Must you smell everything grin grin Big nose
must u see everything? big Eye

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmn.. ok sha.

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by peacwoods: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ok...but who this post epp?!
Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by henrydadon(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
they must all be in a serious delusion if they think those girl are still save and sound

it been how many years now?

somebody remind me

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by Charleschidera(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
It's My Birthday Today!!!! cool shocked shocked

Fellow Nairalanders Show me some Love!!!

Happy Birthday To Me shocked cool shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by Cletus77(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
.......To gather dem go sambisa forest go protest or what? Abeg let d government leave visit and do something good about it.....SIMPLE
Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by sammyj: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is what FG should have done earlier rather than using the police to intimidate this people!!! angry
Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by Beehshorp(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
This chibok girls series go long pass prison break oo.. Shey na season 7 we dey for chibok girls self.. I wonder why dem dey renew am every season upon say e don lose many viewers... Anyway make I know how many stars imdb go give am

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by MightyThor(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oby and the BBOG people better watch it.

With this meeting do not be surprised that the parents will disown the BBOG group, thereby opening the way for police action against the BBOG group at their next rally.

Will BBOG campaigners cry more than the bereaved?

5 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by EVENTSPRO: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why are they still missing?
U mean after the purpose that led to their adoption has been achieved & their adoptor on seat they are still missing?

Pls i can't believe this!
Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by timeman: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is the kind of reception deserving of #BBOG, but took their luck too far unfortunately.
This page is dedicated to all Afonja Towncriers screaming Afonja upandan. A great warrior who frustrated the life of ojukwu.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by Lekewhite(m): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Aboki with funny mentality, how much will they rent plastic chair or better do it formally.. make una wake up abeg g. not the rich like God n poor object life..

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by buchilino(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
ABEG SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL ME WHERE MY SISTER OBY IS.

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by NobleRomm(m): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
okkk
Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by shammah1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
I still remember how senseless "Mama Taraba" was by not giving audience to the Chibok parents & officials of the BBOG when they stormed Aso Rock to greet the president they campaigned for. She's still very incompetent substituted in the shadows and really a waste of tax payers money.

I wonder how she'd had govern Taraba State had it been the Supreme Court's judgement went her way.

2 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by IceDude(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chibok girls ko, Chinese girls ni.....SCAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by eyeview: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
I hope oby ezekwesili has learnt her lessons. These parents have quietly had audience with the minister without her. She should interprete the hand writing on the wall.

Just incase she can't,let me help her.
Mumu mumu: It means you have been a mumu whom they used to raise protest and hate for your brother but when their brother entered, they avoided your method for peaceful means.

Takia: it means take time as anymore protest from you will see you locked up without the parents whom you were fighting for caring about your predicament

Presido: it means the APC have used you to get the presidency and no more don't need you.

2 Likes

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by Josmila(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jengem:
Why are they sitting on the floor

Jonathan did not make them sit on the floor when his government addressed them

Hausas and fish brain sha

That is their culture sir, some rich northerners still sit on the floor in their houses, difference is they would either have a rug or mat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jummai Alhassan Meets Parents Of Chibok Girls by todayboy: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
I see only distribution of brown envelope

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Conflicts APC Needs To Resolve Before 2019 / Peter Obi To Celebrate 58th Birthday At Election Tribunal / 2019 Presidential Election INEC OFFICIAL RESULT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.