Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front (65945 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair / Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Front Of President Buhari’s Covoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by basadenet: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Moderator kindly removes this post immediately, because it is misleading and deceitful. No picture to buttress his point and I suggest that the poster is sentenced to 1-week community service.
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by sherif4owo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
I know when someone is cooking up a story.... Total lies..
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by basadenet: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
sherif4owo:

I know when someone is cooking up a story.... Total lies..
It is total fabrication. Thanks
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by ChiefCommander(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
todayboy:
Revolution have started

Very soon we start stoning them
Stoning ovation is highly deserving o, my brother!
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by gbagyiza: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=legaxi post=49216504]It still won't change anything, a lot of Nigerians are poor and this has been a known fact for decades. We have a situation were parents give birth to children without properly planing for their future, you see people getting married anyhow and producing babies which they will later on expect the government to take care of them.
You will see a poor man that can barely carter for himself and his wife will end up having four, six or even eight children, these children will struggle all through their childhood.
Nigerians we are our problem not the government. [/q

If it has gotten 2 d stage that Nigerians r finding it had 2 feed,my brother d situation is critical. D truth be told it is d government responsibility to ensure food r available n affordable to d citizen... Nigerians r not asking for capital project at dis juncture but food for sustainable.
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by gawu1: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
WesBreezy:
No picture?.. How do I believe?.lol because for you to attempt national suicide pics would have been taken .but eez ok
I am not and have never been interested in Name Checkers Association on Nairaland.com. But I have to do that today.
Chijioke! Everybody should be able to decode what I mean here.
It is interesting to note that throughout the happening of the scenario not a single person saw the drama, except one chijioke? This supposed drama happened since saturday, last week, yet not single media, local or national captured or reported it?
Indeed, the eyewitness was Chijioke!
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
MalcoImX:
As I am talking to you now I've got malaria. By your thinking I should blame Buhari for the mosquitoes that bite me. It's suicidal to wait for Buhari to take me to hospital.
peers into your skull......

ok am not surprised!
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by alfsalami: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Allowing pdp to use her that way was the height of foolishness, we are paying for the sins of pdp which the woman is not aware of
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by Edum13656: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Engrobiorah:

that guy in long sleeves sweaty armpit sha... yoruba ppl and dirty like akara and bread.
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by snapshot: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerians we are our problem not the government.
ignoramus,goat,slowpoke.
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by shabakm: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
this is the biggest lies of century or millennium i dont think a lie will pass this one again show us the photo if it is true. ipob on wheel chair trying to kill her self let her go and beg since she is already on wheel chair
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by Ghost447(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
MalcoImX:
Which one comes to your mind?
If you're referring to General Abdulsalam A. Abubakar who became Head of State on July 8, 1998 and handed over power to Obj on May 29, 1999, I will simply say you did not actually know what happened during his 10 months and 9 days rule because you were probably too young.
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op
Why you lying?
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by demoore1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Osho baba no tell am to go an die?
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Which kind lie be this? OP you just seat down construct this kind lie abi?

Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by Josmila(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
@OP, so you had so much time on your hands to concoct these lies abi?

Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by Jesusloveyou: 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
lovat:
Buhari want to kill those who voted him in.
the woman voted for ineffectual buffoon,
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by outstandingsyll(f): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2016
Please call my cute friend Henry, its his birthday and will be his last cos he has cancer cry 08090833733. God bless you!
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by GloriaNinja(f): 3:10am On Sep 10, 2016
nawao! what an unscrupulous period of regime.
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by Odani: 4:26am On Sep 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
I was just reading somewhere that somebody killed his wife, his children and himself. His only reason being he is afraid that they can't sustain themselves without him.
May God give you and I the courage not to commit suicide, for whatever reason.

U see ur self? And u believe everything u read back?
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by goldedprince: 4:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Fake news. Flagged.
All of u messing with buhari name will keep suffering.
Its only this administration that 1 dollar is 400naira. Best thing to ever happen in Nigeria. The smart ones know how to utilize this opportunity. Lazy ones keep complaining
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by colbankz(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2016
recievesense:
Even if hunger wipes the whole country they will set up a committee to look into it.
dz guy 4nny

1 Like

Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by aku626(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2016
I know a president that won't proceed with the rally if something like that should happen, I also know a president who will unashamedly address his nation.
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by smileyoo: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
u people are are saying picture, picture! u think its easy to take picture near presidential convoy,of such a spontaneous event.
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by GMbuharii: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Revolution have started
Very soon we start stoning them
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by GMbuharii: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2016
gawu1:

I am not and have never been interested in Name Checkers Association on Nairaland.com. But I have to do that today.
Chijioke! Everybody should be able to decode what I mean here.
It is interesting to note that throughout the happening of the scenario not a single person saw the drama, except one chijioke? This supposed drama happened since saturday, last week, yet not single media, local or national captured or reported it?
Indeed, the eyewitness was Chijioke!

just look @yur name,GAWU! Better change to chijioke.
grin
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by gawu1: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2016
GMbuharii:

grin
I don't wail, therefore, I can't be Chijioke grin
GMbuharii:

grin
I don't wail, therefore, I can't be Chijioke
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by gawu1: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2016
GMbuharii:

just look @yur name,GAWU! Better change to chijioke. grin
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by GMbuharii: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2016
gawu1:

I don't wail, therefore, I can't be Chijioke grin
I don't wail, therefore, I can't be Chijioke
wetin u con de do nah,that ur sermon post pass wailing sef.
chijioke,i don hia grin
Re: Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Just like the way an old woman seize our state governor when he was inspecting a build and she told him how they have been suffering, right there and then our governor gave the woman's son a job with a phone call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.