Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,350 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality (23008 Views)

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by csamii: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
fiizznation:
And what is your business with 'my government'?

And what's your business with Tompolo? Bloody hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, i hope Buhari can withstand this anger... angry
But why did Tompolo act irresponsibly?
What is the rule of engagement for the elderly by the military?
Hope this community wouldn't keep this provocation at heart and retaliate against the State at some time in the future.

Kindly educate me.What wrong acts did Tompolo commot please?
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by sekundosekundo: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
seunmsg:
These are some of the collateral damages we are trying to avoid, but I urge the people of Gbaramatu kingdom to embrace peace, despite what happened.” Chief Clark asserted.

I hope the communities harbouring criminal vandals listens to chief Clark. When you provide refuge for economic terrorists, there will be unintended collateral damages.

But your Nothern brothers hv not invaded Shakou's house neither hv they told us anything about him. Does it mean that Shakou came from the moon, no father, mother siblings or family. The North hide and kept there's but invaded Tompolo's house and killed the father.

4 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by sekundosekundo: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
fiizznation:
Tompolo must be arrested dead or alive. I don't pity the father because he was protecting his criminal son who is an enemy of the state.

Tompolo is far better than Buhari. The Northerners are the real enemy of Nigeria. Let them invade Shakou's house as they invade Tompolo's. Is your PMB not hiding APC criminals.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by jamesibor: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
seunmsg:
These are some of the collateral damages we are trying to avoid, but I urge the people of Gbaramatu kingdom to embrace peace, despite what happened.” Chief Clark asserted.

I hope the communities harbouring criminal vandals listens to chief Clark. When you provide refuge for economic terrorists, there will be unintended collateral damages.

May you pay for the sins of your children. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by seunmsg(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
jamesibor:

May you pay for the sins of your children. Say Amen.

If I support my children in committing crimes against the good of the state, then yes, I should pay for my criminal conspiration.
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by jamesibor: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
seunmsg:

If I support my children in committing crimes against the good of the state, then yes, I should pay for my criminal conspiration.

What crimes has Tompolo committed against the state, which court convicted him and how do you know his father supported him?

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Origin(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'm not going to read this because of the "I heard".

I heard, them say destroys life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by alt3r3g0: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
“The IYC received with shock the demise of Chief Ekpemupolo, father of Chief Government Ekpemupolo in the early hours of Wednesday September 7, 2016 in Warri Delta State. The death is unfortunate and painful especially considering the fact that he died why suffering from the injuries sustained why running from military rampage on Kurutie Community, 

Report says he got hurt while running. How does that equate to military brutality as if he was detained and tortured?
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by seunmsg(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
jamesibor:

What crimes has Tompolo committed against the state, which court convicted him and how do you know his father supported him?

He has been declared wanted by EFCC, DSS and the Army. He has criminal corruption cases against him in about two different courts and he has refused to make an appearance. If his hands are clean, tell him to report himself at the nearest police station like a law abiding citizen would do.

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by todayboy: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
profolaolu:
I pity ur condition when some1 stole took d money dat belongs to niger delta n use it to enrich himself n U r hailing him

Who told you

Do you know the number of school fees the guy is paying up till now

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by odomanis: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
seunmsg:

How many elders in Bornu were harassed,beaten or injured by the Nigerian army because of bokoharam ?

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by todayboy: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
seunmsg:

He has been declared wanted by EFCC, DSS and the Army. He has criminal corruption cases against him in about two different courts and he has refused to make an appearance. If his hands are clean, tell him to report himself at the nearest police station like a law abiding citizen would do.

Tell shekau to go the nearest police station

Tompolo is Wise whenever a tyrant is in power you operate underground

The same way tinubu and dele momodu run when abacha wants to assassinate them

Tompolo his a hero no propaganda will change my view

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by borntosuccess(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
sometimes I just wonder wat is still delaying d impeachment of this APC Nigga President

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by todayboy: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
sekundosekundo:

But your Nothern brothers hv not invaded Shakou's house neither hv they told us anything about him. Does it mean that Shakou came from the moon, no father, mother siblings or family. The North hide and kept there's but invaded Tompolo's house and killed the father.

Truth
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Firefire(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
[s]
seunmsg:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by rockyh(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
feelamong:
Tompolo killed his dad..

he should be ashamed of himself..
u should be ashamed of ur comment cos u are drunk n stupid. Where in Nigeria is it a law to brutally harass an old man more so a king cos of one person. Where it to b the case the the northern traditional leaders must av all be wiped off the earth in the fight against boko harm.learn to talk with sense n comprehension

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by uckennety(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Niger-delta republic we in Biafra say Goodmorning cool
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by engrchykae(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
feelamong:
Tompolo killed his dad..

why won't you blame tompolo since ur military are zombies and zombies can't be held responsible for anything,"keep feeling among zombies"

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by seunmsg(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
todayboy:

Tell shekau to go the nearest police station

Tompolo is Wise whenever a tyrant is in power you operate underground

The same way tinubu and dele momodu run when abacha wants to assassinate them

Tompolo his a hero no propaganda will change my view

At least, we can both agree that Shekau and Tompolo are criminal terrorist who are running away from justice. I pray they both get served very soon.
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by famtech: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
[s]As Nigerians, we all reap bountifully from the protection of NA and I have no reason whatsoever to condemn them. They went to the creeks to restore law and order, as citizens, we should support them to succeed in their mission. [/quote][/s]
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Dpharisee: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
This kind of incident will alienate the local communities further from our military. Thats the key reason they are not making any meaningful progress in stopping the militants, they are even losing men to drowning in the rivers embarassed

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tompolo u see ursef. This is one of the dividends of being a criminal, u endanger ur loved ones. Tompolo's actions indirectly led to the death of his dad. He shud deal with it.
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by ginggerxy: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
feelamong:
Tompolo killed his dad..

now you think you are reasonable. SMH for this our generation
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by EternalTruths: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
seunmsg:

What nonsense is this one saying

Now that his dad has been killed, has it stop the militants angry

Afonjas Happy Recession Descendants Of a fallen Angel grin
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Wadeoye(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
And then?
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by nototribalist: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
feelamong:
Tompolo killed his dad..

you dey mad abi?

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Drguzzykola(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
SenatePresdo:
Seriously, God will help Nigerians.

How can the military be invading its own territory and causing chaos, just because they are after some certain individuals that are less than 1% of the society's populace.

When it gets to real war now, the military will start complaining of being ill-equipped.
But invading innocent people is where they flaunt their military might. SMH
So for real war now military will now mellow abi, u funny. Oya tell me any war that has confronted military to surrender with no choice and they conceded. Sometimes i wonder how we describe military, maybe u mistake them for police though. Fine they did cowardly with innocent ones but dnt underestimate there might for war. That's there job .
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by idupaul: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, i hope Buhari can withstand this anger... angry
But why did Tompolo act irresponsibly?
What is the rule of engagement for the elderly by the military?
Hope this community wouldn't keep this provocation at heart and retaliate against the State at some time in the future.

What rule of engagement ? Was Nigeria at war with Tompolos father?
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by EternalTruths: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Drguzzykola:

So for real war now military will now mellow abi, u funny. Oya tell me any war that has confronted military to surrender with no choice and they conceded. Sometimes i wonder how we describe military, maybe u mistake them for police though. Fine they did cowardly with innocent ones but dnt underestimate there might for war. That's there job .

Close your mouth.

Was it not the military that ran to Cameroon because of Boko Haram 3 years ago.
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by idupaul: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
feelamong:
Tompolo killed his dad..

Since you dont want to have sense before the year ends you might kill your father by fire by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pondei, NDDC MD Slumped Under Heavyweight Of Corruption – PDP / Fuel Subsidy: It's Time For Difficult Decisions, Says Osinbajo / ECOWAS Challenges Nigeria’s Border Closure, Sets Up Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.