Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality (22986 Views)

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Drguzzykola(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

Close your mouth.

Was it not the military that ran to Cameroon because of Boko Haram 3 years ago.
U mean That year when they have the war equipment abi. Mtcheew,... And now av they not been vindicating there self with there newly acquired equipment?, go jor
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by oweman: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=seunmsg post=49209971][b]These are some of the collateral damages we are trying to avoid, but I urge the people of Gbaramatu kingdom to embrace peace, despite what happened.” Chief Clark asserted.[

I hope the communities harbouring criminal vandals listens to chief Clark. When you provide refuge for economic terrorists, there will be unintended collateral damages.

The army ought to have armputate the head of the terrorist father !

That would have been quicker .

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Adminisher: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Freedom4us:
The God Almighty please deliver Nigeria from these tyrants.

They are quick to brutalize those in the Niger Delta, quick to arrest IPOB people.

They wont lift a finger against Boko haram or their mobile division known as Fulani Herdsmen.

Then they say One Nigeria!

Thunder will fire the next person that say's one nigeria to me!

ONE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
Ok, i hope Buhari can withstand this anger... angry
But why did Tompolo act irresponsibly?
What is the rule of engagement for the elderly by the military?
Hope this community wouldn't keep this provocation at heart and retaliate against the State at some time in the future.
They cant do noting if it really truth the army was responsible for his death, we have heard different story, i dont even know wic to believe, first dey said the army injured his rib, now it is his leg. The story don get too many version. All i know is that the man was at his 80s going to 90s, wich is quite a normal age to died.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by ogkrakkid(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
feelamong:
Tompolo killed his dad..
he should be ashamed of himself..
Bastetd so u shall also kill ur father..AMEN
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by ogkrakkid(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
fiizznation:
Tompolo must be arrested dead or alive. I don't pity the father because he was protecting his criminal son who is an enemy of the state.
Ur father shall die also in pains nd u all shall b enemy of d state....
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by ogkrakkid(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
fiizznation:
Tompolo must be arrested dead or alive. I don't pity the father because he was protecting his criminal son who is an enemy of the state.
Ur father shall die also in pains nd u all shall b enemy of d state....AMEN
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by djPyper: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
abeg tompolo relatives if una dey nairaland abeg make una no dey play those ijaw music for midnight when a nigga tryna get some sleep. Sorry for your loss though.
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Henrichemeka(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kill the father to get the son
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by creepsyme(f): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Freedom4us: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Adminisher:

ONE NIGERIA

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
I love that part of the IYC where it says "...injuries he sustained while he was running from the military invasion and was taken to the hospital ". Exoneration of military involvement in the cause of his death wink wink
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Ake1: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
Only God knows the number of people died ad a result of TOMPOLO militancy. Let the begetter tastes the sweetness of militancy. As for Clark, go ye free for you produced no militancy child except a support.
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Amah70: 5:39am On Sep 10, 2016
SenatePresdo:
Seriously, God will help Nigerians.

How can the military be invading its own territory and causing chaos, just because they are after some certain individuals that are less than 1% of the society's populace.

When it gets to real war now, the military will start complaining of being ill-equipped.
But invading innocent people is where they flaunt their military might. SMH

Bubu is fighting Nigerdelta to finally enable Bubu's north to occupy and colonize the area in order to prolong the political status quo which enables Bubu 's northern political class to dictate what can be in Nigeria.

Jonathan fall mugu. He could have used the opportunity he had to restructure or dissolve Nigeria.
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by HoneyB10(f): 6:18am On Sep 10, 2016
fiizznation:
Are you serious, even if don't have sense try and buy one nah
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by atule185: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Tompolo killed his father,Army will soon wipe out his entire generation.He should keep running and hiding as a fugitive, the worst is that he will not even see how his father will be laid to rest what a sorrowful tale. When u give birth to irresponsible children you always end up like tompolo's father.
Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by onespecial(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2016
seunmsg:

He has been declared wanted by EFCC, DSS and the Army. He has criminal corruption cases against him in about two different courts and he has refused to make an appearance. If his hands are clean, tell him to report himself at the nearest police station like a law abiding citizen would do.

yes, afonja mentality and wickedness. He should hand over himself to the government as a law abiding citizen as if the government itself is law abiding.

He should present himself as a law abiding citizen so that when he is granted bail by a competent law court, u and ur tyrant will classify his case in ur wickedness and term his case beyond bailable.

See who is demanding obedience to law.

These fallen angel descendants will not kill me.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: I Was Told Tompolo’s Dad’s Leg Was Amputated Due To Army Brutality by Codes151(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2016
fiizznation:
how?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Sends Airplane To Sierra Leone To Deliver Humanitarian Aid (Photo) / Real Pictures : Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally / Uche Secondus, PDP Visit Ekweremadu Over IPOB Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.