Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ (3059 Views)

I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by timeman: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hiploko:
pls go to the kids section
How is it going babysitting Gej? hope he hasn't yet drenched his diapers?
kiss the truth!
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2016
yarimo:
Mtchew silly GEJ, all the money DASUKI have been given out did not reach to me during your tenure . And you want me to believe and support what you are saying? No way.
How market? Buhari own reach you at all? Abi e collect the small change wey remain for your pocket.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by yarimo(m): 1:59am On Sep 10, 2016
grossintel:
How market? Buhari own reach you at all? Abi e collect the small change wey remain for your pocket.
e reach me, BUHARI til 2023 children's of hate beware.
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by tuniski: 4:14am On Sep 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
He can't be a saint. But kindly examine where your hate is coming from.
Demanding that the govt delivers and the president performs is not hate but, if that amount to hate to u, so be it!

Buhari is a failure!
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by MalcoImX: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2016
tuniski:

Demanding that the govt delivers and the president performs is not hate but, if that amount to hate to u, so be it!

Buhari is a failure!
But how can a failure be a yardstick. We were ashamed of some of your master's acts and are the cause of his being booted out.
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by macb2k: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
But how can a failure be a yardstick. We were ashamed of some of your master's acts and are the cause of his being booted out.
The present govt has not done well either. Nig is worst than he met it. Thats the truth
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by tuniski: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
Fair enuff be ashamed it is within your right. It is equally within the rights of citizens who appreciate the good in him. He was never a saint and never claimed to be infallible. However, the focus is on your god! The hopelessly incompetent buhari who has made a bad situation worse in a record time!
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by MalcoImX: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2016
tuniski:

Fair enuff be ashamed it is within your right. It is equally within the rights of citizens who appreciate the good in him. He was never a saint and never claimed to be infallible. However, the focus is on your god! The hopelessly incompetent buhari who has made a bad situation worse in a record time!
Thank God you referred to your master's outing as a "bad situation." You hold your views and I hold mine too, and what would make a difference is awareness and history. Especially unawareness and some ulterior motives is your undoing. Nigeria has really slipped down in almost aspects. It is the highest form of 'awareness poverty' to have even compared Jonathan to Buhari. Change begins with you, that is, if your have the awareness to know what it means.
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by tuniski: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
MalcoImX:
Thank God you referred to your master's outing as a "bad situation." You hold your views and I hold mine too, and what would make a difference is awareness and history. Especially unawareness and some ulterior motives is your undoing. Nigeria has really slipped down in almost aspects. It is the highest form of 'awareness poverty' to have even compared Jonathan to Buhari. Change begins with you, that is, if your have the awareness to know what it means.
The worst of GEJ is better than the best of buhari! Change must start with buhari the citizens are on the brink! No govt should blame citizens for their Failure! U are a buharideen from your submission I wish u are buharist then we can have a mid point!
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by stonemasonn: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
But sir you left us with a massive debt for all those achievements.
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by MalcoImX: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
tuniski:

The worst of GEJ is better than the best of buhari! Change must start with buhari the citizens are on the brink! No govt should blame citizens for their Failure! U are a buharideen from your submission I wish u are buharist then we can have a mid point!
Just admit you don't know or have the awareness of the "Change begins with you" concept.
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by tuniski: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
MalcoImX:
Just admit you don't know or have the awareness of the "Change begins with you" concept.
#changeMustBeginWithBuhari
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by durangokid: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=MalcoImX post=49223364]Yeah, like Buhari took Omokri's wife.[/ Well your hatred for Jonathan can't do anything to him as you can see he is now an international figure. What a pity such a rejected legend why those who have been hating him can never reach where he was not of talking where he is now
Re: I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ by MalcoImX: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
tuniski:

#changeMustBeginWithBuhari
It starts with Buhari, that is HIM as a person, but does it end there?
//
"The fountain of content must spring up in the mind, and he who hath so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything
but his own disposition,
will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief he proposes to remove." – Samuel Johnson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Beautiful Free Health Centers In Rivers State Started Collecting Money? / A Nigerian Millitary Soldier Comes Up With Her Support For Biafra / Apc Pictures Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.